• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Vsjester13: *sees Usertittle asking us what you should do*
What do you want to do?

Huh *checks profile* i know i shouldn't have left my laptop with my brother when i went to get a soda, Anyway i already know the answear to that question and do not need to answear something related to it.

Hikari10, what was the most random thing you have ever said?

kuzronk

Banned
Years
"Hikari" = Dawn's Japanese name and she is one of my fave Pokemon characters.

"10" = I was born in October 1992. October is the 10th month.

TylerSymes, which is your fave of my avatar/signature themes?

The Oshawott ones

Do you only watch Vampire Knight for Zero Kiryuu?

Years
The Oshawott ones

Do you only watch Vampire Knight for Zero Kiryuu?

Really? I thought you loved the Simpsons/Julian Assange theme.

As for your question, Zero is the reason I love Vampire Knight. I love his backstory.

Tyler, how often do you wear your glasses? (Cos you were seen wearing them in every single photo of you I saw on Facebook)

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Tyler, how often do you wear your glasses? (Cos you were seen wearing them in every single photo of you I saw on Facebook)

I needed to wear them all of the time unless if i sleep from 2003-2012 and now only for school work

What is your favorite Madonna song/songs

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Pumpking, What was the most recent anime you watched?

Nisemonotagari, the second season of Bakemonotagari. They are quite interesting. Just started on Seto no Hanayome. Only seen the first episode, but it seems funny enough.

Hikari, do you like reality shows (like paradise hotel), and whether your answer is yes or no, why?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Don't have any favorite letters or symbols I can think of from the top of my head sadly.

^Least favorite thing to have for dinner?

droomph

weeb
Years
Droomph, is your avatar the picture of your fav food?
Yesh, but nothing will beat a goodly cooked plate of BACON.
Spoiler:

^ What's your favorite Poké, other than Snorlax (if it is)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back