• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Team ^^

Who is the weakest link on my team?

• Scizor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gliscor

• Politoed

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Ferrothorn

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Latias

• Latios

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2012
Ok. So i started competetive battling at PO. Im kinda new there and not very experienced but i managed to put a team together with some help.
Please rate it, and help me improve it in any way possible :3

Latias / Levitate / Timid / Leftovers
EV's : 252HP / 252Speed / 4SpA

Calm Mind
Recover
Dragon Pulse
Hidden Power

The first of my dragons, i decided to make it bulky after some advice from people, after a few calm minds it can easily take down multiple pokemon.

Latios / Levitate / Timid / Choice Specs
EV's : 252SpA / 252Speed / 4HP

Draco Meteor
Thunderbolt
Surf
Psyshock

My second dragon, i use him to finish any pokemon that i couldnt kill with my previous one.

Gliscor / Poison Heal / Impish / Toxic Orb
EV's : 252HP / 200SpD / 56Speed

Swords Dance
Earthquake
Ice Fang
Taunt

I love this guy. When theres no more ice or water pokemon on the opposing team i switch out to this guy, get a couple of sword dances up and just earthquake everything i come across too. I think there is a defensive set to him aswell but i prefer this one. Suggestions are ofc welcome though.

Ferrothorn / Iron Barbs / Sassy / Leftovers
EV's : 252HP / 168DEF / 88SpA

Spikes
Leech Seed
Gyro Ball
Power Whip

Oh my wall. Can't go without it. I usually start with this guy if the other person dosent have any fire pokemon. Even if he does this guy can take hits like a monster. With leech seed and leftovers its incredbile hard to take down if you dont have any super effective moves. And the amazing iron barbs take the opponents pokemon down really quickly. Gyro Ball for any annoying pokemon and power whip for those pesky politoeds/starmies. Im not sure about the EV's maybe theres a better option, suggestions welcome :3

Scizor / Technician / Jolly / Life Orb
EV's : 252Att / 252Speed / 4SpD

Bullet Punch
Superpower
Swords Dance
Bug Bite

Ok, so we all know how annoying this guy can get. With only one weakness and the amazing technician priority bullet punch it can take out pokemon really quickly. Even one swords dance is enough to take out entire teams. Bug bite for the stupid psychic pokemon and the great superpower for the other threats.

Politoed / Drizzle / Timid / Choice Scarf
EV's : 252SpA / 252Speed / 4HP

Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Hidden Power Grass
Perish Song

A scarfed politoed uses hydro pump in the rain. Ohhh the damage. To pokemon that take normal damage from water attacks, it pretty much always takes 50% + their health. The HP Grass to take out opposing water pokemon and the ice beam for those pesky dragons.

CloudNine

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 23, 2014
I would change Latios for Gengar // Timid // 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Substitute or Psychic

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
What's Latias' Hidden Power type?

I wouldn't recommend running both Lati twins on the same team. Since Politoed is on there, I think you need another Rain abuser alongside it, like Dragonite or Rotom-W (one of these can go over one of the Lati twins):

Dragonite:
-Hurricane
-Aqua Tail
-ExtremeSpeed
-Roost/Superpower
Nature: Rash/Quiet
EVs: 252 Atk/252 SAtk/4 Spe
Item: Life Orb

or
-Hurricane
-Dragon Tail
-Thunder
-Roost
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 HP/108 SAtk/148 SDef
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale

Rotom-W:
-Hydro Pump
-Thunder
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Trick
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Choice Specs

Ferrothorn doesn't feel right. Why would you invest EVs in its Special Attack when it's terrible, and hardly ever uses it (unless it's a typo)? The recommended spread is 252 HP/88 Def/168 SDef.

Scizor is rather slow, so Jolly isn't useful, unless you're using a Choice Scarf; however, Bullet Punch makes up for its low Speed. Change it to Adamant so that it has more power.

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2012
a rapid spinner might be needed, Incase toxic spikes, sr, etc..
Oh, and i don't like politoed simply cause you drizzle, and faster water types might take advantage. Ferrothorn being a counter, but still. Politoed drizzle isn't to my liking. *im new to competitive, so don't take my word for it*
Just making suggestions.
The rest i really like, though :)

a rapid spinner might be needed, Incase toxic spikes, sr, etc..
Oh, and i don't like politoed simply cause you drizzle, and faster water types might take advantage. Ferrothorn being a counter, but still. Politoed drizzle isn't to my liking. *im new to competitive, so don't take my word for it*
Just making suggestions.
The rest i really like, though :)

Last edited:
Back