• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Would Be The Best Partner For The Person Above

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Guy, I give you Mothim. Just because that guy in your avatar looks like he has moth-like wings, though I may be wrong. In that case, please forgive my lapse of judgement. :P

Do. Not. Give. Me. A penguin.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Going off SMT3 again, it's all about choosing a "reason" (philosophy) to create the new world around. The pokemon best suited to deciding the fate of something... Sounds like Eevee to me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Marowak for you since it's the closest thing to Thanatos (Minato's signature Persona) that I can think of as far as Pokemon goes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Xatu. I don't know you personally, but you have a bird avatar and your trainer in the trainer card looks kind of magical and Xatu is kind of magical. So :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Pfft. I'm so great and powerful that I deserve every pokémon. But Pelipper is a darn great choice.

Since you, my friend, are here to stay, you should have a Hippopowdon as a partner. It doesn't seem like it's going anywhere, buried in all that sand.
450.gif

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
For some reason I've always associated you with Latias! It's a powerful and graceful Pokémon (also red!) that remains loyal to its friends and probably has an adorable yawn. I'm guessing you fit most of these descriptions, so she's the perfect partner for you!

latias.png

Back