• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mod Reviews

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Do not rush me. I will be posting the reviews at the same time. Seeing as how your username is at the top of the forum leader's page and how I've already removed Captain Fabio and Sydian, it should be easy to assume that I've already looked at you, Abnegation. It's only a matter of patience that you'll need. Your lack of it is a serious concern, however.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Being assertive is important for administrators. You're a moderator, you aren't supposed to be assertive, which is why you're not an administrator. You're supposed to be friendly and approachable as a moderator.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024

...................... just where the actual fuck do you come up with this stuff, dude?

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I thought you said that you were done with this thread? Goodbye, Pachisou.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Maybe I wish to be an administrator some day :/
You should consider that in your review before you judge me as a character, dear Lerroux. You may be in a higher position than me, but I, have been in this position a lot longer than you've been around.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
If you were in it for as long as you said you've been in it, maybe you would have been an administrator by then.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Nah, around these parts, it seems the other way around. Administrators pop out of thin air, and thin positive personal traits.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
How old are you? I want to say you have the logic of an 8 year old, but considering most 8 year olds are a lot more level-headed than you, I think that'd be a serious insult to 8 year olds across the world. Start acting your age.

If you want to help, help. Helping doesn't mean doing whatever you damn well please.

Years
popcorn.gif

And excuse me? You're looking into smods and our activity logs? That's ridiculous. I don't think you even know the point of an smod, otherwise you wouldn't be looking at our activity logs. We aren't required to do any moderating unless the reports pile up or a forum doesn't have a moderator. In which case, we usually do our fair share between the four of us. Our jobs are primarily to post in HQ and handle community-wide issues brought to us by members, and all of us do just a fine job doing that.

God no wonder you're suck lazy ****s now. Back in my day they had us modding **** 24/7! I bet I had double the logs you do now.

If you were in it for as long as you said you've been in it, maybe you would have been an administrator by then.

OH SNAP!

With all the drama right now, I cannot wait for the reviews. :D

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Your activity isn't the best, sammi-san. I like your attitude, and I like the way you're agreeing with me. We need more of that around here, but your activity could be much much better. I was going to remove you, but now I'm going to have to reconsider.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Your activity isn't the best, sammi-san. I like your attitude, and I like the way you're agreeing with me. We need more of that around here, but your activity could be much much better. I was going to remove you, but now I'm going to have to reconsider.
...That's because OVP has intelligent members and there isn't much moderating to do. Sammi and I may not see eye to eye on happenings in the forums, but being a former OVP mod, it doesn't need much upkeeping. You need to be a bit more subjective and not hold people to the exact same standards.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Maybe try the tactic of talking to the person in question before immediate removal?

Not that you know anything about reason so not sure why I'm bothering.

Years

:(

I'm sorry, sir! please don't demote me.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Apparently the only way to be worthy of a mod position is to agree with Lerroux. How sad.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
...That's because OVP has intelligent members and there isn't much moderating to do. Sammi and I may not see eye to eye on happenings in the forums, but being a former OVP mod, it doesn't need much upkeeping. You need to be a bit more subjective and not hold people to the exact same standards.
There's always something to do on a forum. Moderators are in charge of regulating the forums, and there is a constant flow of information that requires some form of regulation.

Maybe try the tactic of talking to the person in question before immediate removal?

Not that you know anything about reason so not sure why I'm bothering.
That hasn't worked. I've seen plenty of threads in HQ where they decided to talk to someone instead of outright removing them, and in most cases, they tend to not improve.

:(

I'm sorry, sir! please don't demote me.
Like I said, I have to reconsider.

Apparently the only way to be worthy of a mod position is to agree with Lerroux. How sad.
You can be worthy of a mod position by doing your job.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Hahahhahahahahahhahahaha you're so funny gosh where do you get it from

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That hasn't worked. I've seen plenty of threads in HQ where they decided to talk to someone instead of outright removing them, and in most cases, they tend to not improve.

Then remove or whatever, but if they do, don't. Simple solution that at least respects the moderator as more than just a moderating robot.

Back