• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Amazing work, they truly are beautiful signatures. I'm assuming she used photoshop or some sort of editing tool to get the text in there, especially how its partially gifed. What I mean is, with only one portion of the image being animated the static part should have been considerably easier to edit.

Sir Codin

Taking a break from Resident Evil to listen to this:

"Has your car ever made you think about suicide?"

Classic.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
So I fell asleep in the middle of work today. Rather than wake me, they decided to draw on my face and wait for customers to come in. The second person took pity on me and told me I had a mustache and a monocle. The first just giggled, asshats.

Well I made this, it amuses me, you'll see why.

Spoiler:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Which remember me, Somniac do you still make these GIFs that you showed earlier?

I do actually have a few left unedited, I could cut some down to the right dimensions and edit a name/phrase in for you if you like?

Anything you'd want in particular? I could try and find if any of my gifs fit well.
I'll make a list of the ones I have left and post them up in a bit if that could help.

It's LilJz with Hamtaro as my profile pic. Check my Contact Info tab, I wrote it down there :)

Hamtaro.

High-five, yo.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Somniac: I don't want anything in particular. Just with "JNathan" on it please.
@Jz: Who is Hamtaro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back