• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Already watched Boku No Pico man lol, then again I did lose a bet a couple of years back.

What about Shonen Maid Kuro Kun? I heard that was wholesome fun for the whole family.

Mornin btw.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I also heard it was a inspirational story for men across the globe as it shows new and powerful ways to embrace your inner masculinity to its fullest. I even heard a live action version is in production in the USA right now starring Clint Eastwood and Daniel Day Lewis and is currently being sponsored by Donald Trump and the Michael Jackson estate.

Oh how I love the mornings on my day off lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Sounds like a plan.

On a serious note, I really should check out Hellsing and Trigun later on when I'm not dicking around on Mass Effect 3 over Xbox Live lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I don't know that much about it myself other than it's supposed to be gory as all hell and that my buddies over Xbox Live love it to death. Might as well try to figure out why since if I can survive season 1 of Rosario Vampire I'm pretty sure I can handle this.

Years

I was joking about Bleach. That's what my roommate said cuz that series should have ended when the MC lost their powers.

The Boku series is one of the most thought provoking series out there. Yup yup.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Didn't think I'd ever do this but for absolutely no reason at all I'm currently watching Boku No Pico.

I'm going to prison aren't I.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Tbh that doesn't sound too bad, at least they have pretty sweet wine if I recall right.

5 minutes in and I'm already scarred for life. Oh joy.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I hope you watch the sequels.

bleachkuchikirukia.png

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

shame he couldn't keep his Fullbring powers, would allow for some new combos