• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE RUMOR RED(FIRE RED BASE)

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years
The Rumor Red Base

Well enhancement and editing takes a lot of time and those stupid mistakes make it more worse(I do mistakes don't know about you). So i started to work on a base with all enhancements in a base like(READ FEATURES). Not a lot of work has done but i think (CONFUSED THINK OR WISH ;D ) i can do it. If you think or wish XD that you need it so pray that i may be able to do it.

INTRODUCTION-
Base Rom- Pokemon fire red 1.0(expanded to 32 mb)
Rom code- BPRE
Based on JPANS rom hacked engine+Mr Dollsteaks decap and attack

FEATURES-

All pokemons till gen 8 (I'm dud like my pc tho)
Updated sprites for all pokemons till gen 4
All Abilities possible to implement
All Attack possible to add
Cries till gen 8
PSS Split
New battle back grounds
New tiles
New Overworlds (Uodated One's)
Mega Evolution
Follow me script
Offset Data
No more recaps after load
Reusable TMs
Decapped ( NOW ITS NOT THIS BUT this)
Running shoes indoor
The B/W Repel systems
The FAIRY type
Time box in menu(needs rtc to be activated)
Evolution without National dex
Deletable HMs

............. And many more

Credits:-

JPAN
Mr Dollsteak

PROGRESS:-

Rebooting (Had a financial And Mental Breakdown In Last Two Years)

DOWNLOADS

PLEASE WAIT............

Last edited:
Years
CREDITS(PEOPLES)
ALL OF YOU
At least be specific instead of saying all of us are to thank for the stuff used in this ROM base?

Either way, this looks useful. Very useful, actually. Especially if you can get the Pokemon editors to work properly with it.

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years
At least be specific instead of saying all of us are to thank for the stuff used in this ROM base?

Either way, this looks useful. Very useful, actually. Especially if you can get the Pokemon editors to work properly with it.
TY still trying to use a-cry but for some reason it stops maybe the framework so updating my framework

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
OOh nice going arazi! how bout shinyquagsire's DNS? or the show item image when picked from a pokeball? those are good features everybody would like :)

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
the one which will be more convenient and handy do you got and advice.

the 5-6 phased one is the easiest to insert but in the long run the transitional one is better as it transitions slowly from day to night like irl whilr5-6 phased one is just 5-6 hued colors that will change in a second and hurt the eyes
i have a patch for the transitional one if you want it hmu :)

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years
the 5-6 phased one is the easiest to insert but in the long run the transitional one is better as it transitions slowly from day to night like irl whilr5-6 phased one is just 5-6 hued colors that will change in a second and hurt the eyes
i have a patch for the transitional one if you want it hmu :)
Sure

Delta231

A noob
Years
Hey! If you need any resources or graphical patches you can contact me on discord Delta231#8601

Back