• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Sub-Atomic Blast: Wall of Revealing Light & Solemn Judgment say hi. Really, it isn't all that difficult to decrease your LP by that much for what could very well be an OTK.

Er... me no play Magic the Gathering so me no understand cards.

Incredible Machinations
Normal Spell
Select three or fewer differently named light-attribute machine type monsters in your deck and remove them from play. Special summon one Light-attribute monster from your fusion deck listing those monsters as fusion materials.

Well, XYZ now has an instant summoning method. It's cool... it's fun. Is it usable?

Outside of XYZ...I don't think so. It could help with the Cyber Dragon fusions if you use them...but not much otherwise, I think.

And another thing...

Destiny Drive
Normal Trap
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Send one "Destiny Hero" monster from your deck to the graveyard in order to negate that attack.

Eh, thematic and useless now that Foolish Burial's around, I guess, but I could see the anime using it to dump Malicious or Dasher, couldn't you?

Not...exactly. Foolish Burial still does similar and is faster. The only perk this has is negating an attack, but... Maybe if had a Sakuretsu-style effect.

Just for kicks...

Death By Extreme Boredom
Continuous Spell
If your opponent plays a card that they have not unlocked in YGO WC08 by beating computerized duelists over and over again, force them to unlock it before they return to the game. Negate this effect if the card your opponent activates does not exist in YGO WC08

No comment. Really.

The Arch-Nemesis Brigade
Normal Spell
Activate only if there is a(n) "E-Hero" or "D-Hero" monster on your opponent's side of the field. Special summon that monster's arch-nemesis. If you don't know what that monster's arch nemesis is, stop playing children's card games and go read comic books like the rest of the world. Jeez, what a loser.

.... I think I've just officially transcended the boundaries of sanity.

......Uhh.........................no comment here, either.

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
Years
Sub-Atomic Blast: Wall of Revealing Light & Solemn Judgment say hi. Really, it isn't all that difficult to decrease your LP by that much for what could very well be an OTK.

which is what it's supposed to do. if a card with a CHANCE to win for you is bad, i suppose cards like Exodia, Destiny Board, and Exodios are downright horrible, then... Particularly Exodios, which, whem combined with wall of revealing light and a few things to prevent said wall from being destroyed, is an guaranteed win if you have the exodia cards.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
which is what it's supposed to do. if a card with a CHANCE to win for you is bad, i suppose cards like Exodia, Destiny Board, and Exodios are downright horrible, then... Particularly Exodios, which, whem combined with wall of revealing light and a few things to prevent said wall from being destroyed, is an guaranteed win if you have the exodia cards.

Destiny Board IS horrible...but for other reasons.

Regardless, Exodia needs the deck to focus on it in order to really be successful. You can't exactly toss the pieces & Exodios into a random deck and expect them to work. Sub-Atomic Blast, on the other hand...is a hyped-up burn card that can also fit in stall as well as most other decks that run 3 Solemn. In a general case, you might see a Monarch & other beatstick, which would give you around 4000 damage on top of a Raigeki. It's abusable, splashable...

Aaanyway...new completely-fake cards:

Ra's Servant
LIGHT/Warrior/Effect
4 Stars/1700 ATK/800 DEF
If this card is sent to the Graveyard from the field or your Hand, you may remove this card from play to Special Summon 1 "Ra's Servant" or "Horus, the Black Flame Dragon LV4" from your hand or Deck.

Great Dragon Lord Ra-Hora
LIGHT/Dragon/Fusion/Effect
12 Stars/4000 ATK/4000 DEF
"Ra's Servant" + "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8"
This card can only be Special Summoned by removing the above-listed monsters on your side of the field from play (You do not use "Polymerization"). You can negate the activation and effect of any Spell, Trap, or Monster cards and destroy them. Each time a card is destroyed by this effect, increase the ATK of this card by 500.

Last edited:

Commander_Latios

Years
Destiny Board IS horrible...but for other reasons.

Your comparison is a little flawed, though: Exodia needs the deck to focus on it in order to really be successful. Sub-Atomic Blast, on the other hand...is a hyped-up burn card that can also fit in stall as well as most other decks that run 3 Solemn. In a general case, you might see a Monarch & other beatstick, which would give you around 4000 damage on top of a Raigeki. It's highly abusable, splashable...

but there are so many easy ways to counter it, it balances out. cuts your points to 1.... just imagine what happens if (i think) the other person pulls something like waboku on you (again, not sure, but i know there's something that removes all LP damage for 1 turn....) and then what happens to you?

of course, there are also such fundamental ways that everyone who played the game knows to blcok it. De-spell, magic jammer, the list goes on and on.

not to mention luck of the draw and what your opponent happens to be throwing at you. you have to remember to calculate in the other factors before saying a card is too unbalanced.

and if you didn't like this, you're gonna get a kick out of Painsplit and Final Slice...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Ra Servant- super malicious with lower level and much higher attack power, just lacking the Destiny Draw? ._.; It really needs to say, from hand or field to the graveyard to prevent foolish burial tricks, even if it's not "anytime" like Malicious. It already got RotA and is lv 4 summon unlike Malicious. I am personally against it having foolish burial as another way to summon it too.

Ra-Hora- basically instant win, and not TOO hard to get out (at least compare to say those VtoZ who got a much weaker effect let's say). Horus 8 can come out, just not long lasting. Thankfully, RotA and foolish burial both search for Ra's Servant in an equivalent speed to instant, thus you're basically saying, as long as Horus 8 even lasts 1 round, you got Ra-Hora... o___o;

Sub-Atomic Blast- they say that Raigeiki got all the same "weaknesses" too >_<. Not to mention, Life Equalizer right after this and you cannot fail. You've just turned the only backfire of this card to another win condition switching over to life equalizer burn. To fight against life absorbing monolith, throw in the bad reaction to simochi and that burn from sub atomic will go through no matter what.

Problem with this is that you can use it whenever, and however you want without much careful need of timing or weakness. The moment you clear the backfield (giant trunade, heavy storm, MST, Royal Decree, or having your own solemn judgment/Dark Bribe, will stop any possible counter they have by the means of protective spell/traps), you are nuking them for damage beyond believe, especially the phantom darkness monsters having insane attack power too. You may go down to 1, but there's many ways to work around it. Solemn Judgment *still* works to have the first 0.5 LP in history to protect yourself for example, if you even need to at all. Another thing is to just poke the enemy with a monster if they somehow survivied the subatomic blast.

I don't even want to imagine people using Shallow Grave/torture golem and nuking the enemy 2 times in a row O___O;

Last edited:

Commander_Latios

Years
whatever. this series isn't really the ones i give two hoots about, i just felt like it.

here's another, different one i made for a friend. I don't even want to hear about it being too uber, it's not even my character being portrayed. So don't whine at me about it being too uber, I never intended this to be like an actual card that might possibly get released. Just something made in my sparetime for a friend. so don't go nuts, k?

HikariCard.jpg

and, as i've stressed at least three time in this post, IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE SERIOUS OR BALANCED AT ALL.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
...Actually, that's not too bad for a monster. It's pretty much a dead draw until you get enough monsters out to summon it, and even then there's still a real S/T weakness (Smashing Ground & Creature Swap, for instance). The only problem is that nowadays you need to specify summoning conditions with anything that has more than 8 stars (no, you can't just "assume" the 3-tribute deal).

Ra Servant- super malicious with lower level and much higher attack power, just lacking the Destiny Draw? ._.; It really needs to say, from hand or field to the graveyard to prevent foolish burial tricks, even if it's not "anytime" like Malicious. It already got RotA and is lv 4 summon unlike Malicious. I am personally against it having foolish burial as another way to summon it too.

Okay, fixed.

Ra-Hora- basically instant win, and not TOO hard to get out (at least compare to say those VtoZ who got a much weaker effect let's say). Horus 8 can come out, just not long lasting. Thankfully, RotA and foolish burial both search for Ra's Servant in an equivalent speed to instant, thus you're basically saying, as long as Horus 8 even lasts 1 round, you got Ra-Hora... o___o;

Pretty much, yes. The original idea was to use Ra itself, but...that would have been dumb for obvious reasons. :P

Commander_Latios

Years
...Actually, that's not too bad for a monster. It's pretty much a dead draw until you get enough monsters out to summon it, and even then there's still a real S/T weakness (Smashing Ground & Creature Swap, for instance). The only problem is that nowadays you need to specify summoning conditions with anything that has more than 8 stars (no, you can't just "assume" the 3-tribute deal)

Thanks for the compliment. It's only even untouchable by the other monsters attack because this character (created by my friend, whom this card was designed for) is so skilled in combat she has never taken a hit in battle.

if you want an overpowered card, you should see the one for my other friend. Level 12 ritual with 6000 points and can attack 4 times a turn. That one was mostly just for card-making practice, to get the hang of it.

i intend on redoing both of the friend-cards into something a little more realistic.

I alo have a collection of random cards i made for the heck of it, let me know if you wanna see any. (For the most part, you gotta like star wars or naruto to like 'em)

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Eh, but reading the original Naruto pilot started me on making the Yokai card series (albeit they have no images).

Mobile Frontline Base
Continuous Trap
Once per turn, you can special summon a level four or lower Union monster from your graveyard. When this card is sent to the graveyard, destroy all cards summoned by this effect.

XYZ needs more oomph? I shall give it more "oomph", and a nice little bit of swarm capability. :3

Alphabet Soup
Normal Spell
Discard two cards from your hand in order to remove one "V Tiger Jet", "W- Catapult Wing", "X Head Cannon", "Z Metal Tank", and "Y Dragon Head" in your hand, deck, or graveyard from play and special summon one "VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon" from your fusion deck, ignoring summoning conditions.

Nomi Support FTW! If Cyberdark Impact can be created, so can this!

Wi-Fi Connection Error
Normal Spell
Spend fifteen minutes trying to hook up to the internet and download the card of the day while cursing at your unreliable internet access only to discover it's something completely useless.

You can tell that I hate the whole "duel multiple opponents to get good cards" set-up for WC08, right?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Eh, but reading the original Naruto pilot started me on making the Yokai card series (albeit they have no images).

Mobile Frontline Base
Continuous Trap
Once per turn, you can special summon a level four or lower Union monster from your graveyard. When this card is sent to the graveyard, destroy all cards summoned by this effect.

XYZ needs more oomph? I shall give it more "oomph", and a nice little bit of swarm capability. :3

Foolish Burial support, anybody? It won't help with recursion, of course, since the parts gets removed, but it's still a nice boost.

Alphabet Soup
Normal Spell
Discard two cards from your hand in order to remove one "V Tiger Jet", "W- Catapult Wing", "X Head Cannon", "Z Metal Tank", and "Y Dragon Head" in your hand, deck, or graveyard from play and special summon one "VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon" from your fusion deck, ignoring summoning conditions.

Nomi Support FTW! If Cyberdark Impact can be created, so can this!

Well, hand size doesn't matter to VWXYZ, so the discarding part shouldn't be too bad (you should have ways to refill your hand, anyway). Hooray for signature summoning!

Wi-Fi Connection Error
Normal Spell
Spend fifteen minutes trying to hook up to the internet and download the card of the day while cursing at your unreliable internet access only to discover it's something completely useless.

You can tell that I hate the whole "duel multiple opponents to get good cards" set-up for WC08, right?

Heh...I want to see a set made around that last one. :P

You do know that we once again have ghosts to get free DP from, right?

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Big robots pew pew

After replaying ZOE: Anbuis again, I'm really hoping Konami to release cards based on it.
They've done MGS before, so Kojima probably won't mind.

But anyway, original cards based on Anubis. Naked Jehuty itself is intended to be "lol", because it's like that in the original game.

OF (Orbital Frame) - Jehuty
LIGHT/Machine/Effect
Level 4/1800 ATK/1600 DEF
Each time this card destroys 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field by battle, put 1 EXP Counter on it (max. 6). When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "OF - Damaged Jehuty" from your hand or your Deck.

OF - Damaged Jehuty
LIGHT/Machine/Effect
Level 4/1600 ATK/0 DEF
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "OF - Jehuty". When this card is Special Summoned, transfer all EXP Counters that were on "OF - Jehuty" before it was destroyed as a result of battle to this card. Each time this card destroys 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field by battle, put 1 EXP Counter on it (max. 6).

OF - Naked Jehuty
LIGHT/Machine/Effect
Level 12/5000 ATK/5000 DEF
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "OF - Jehuty" or 1 "OF - Damaged Jehuty" with 6 EXP Counters on it.
This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly, and unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards, Trap Cards and Effect Monsters.
(The "direct attack" and impossibility to destroy it is reference to the ZERO SHIFT system.)

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Kay... I'm just gonna skip to the cards.

Leaderboard
Field Spell
Pay half your life points in order to download a ghost that has as much chance of being a dude with a crappy deck or a zero-card deck that you can farm DP from as a dude who cut his deck down to five cards and gets an automatic Exodia win on the first turn.

Tag Roulette
Normal Spell
Point to a random bystander with a deck and demand that they join you in a tag duel. This simulates your chances of actually getting a good partner on WC08 tag duels. Good luck overcoming Murphy's law.

Boring Practice Hours
Normal Spell
Deal one hundred points of direct damage to your opponent for every hour they spent beating CPU duelists to unlock packs in the card shop. Ten bucks says that if they own WC08, this card is an instant-win.

False Joy
Normal Trap
Activate only when your opponent duels through at least 25 CPU opponents to receive the latest pack. Deal damage to them proportionate to their annoyance when they discover that the pack is labeled "for begginners" and the key monster is "Master of Oz".

OMGZ ITZ A N00B!
Quickplay Spell
If your opponent has ever lost to someone they thought was a n00b on WC08 after they spent at least six hours preparing their deck and several more unlocking the packs to open their card pool enough to build it in the first place, screw the rules you win the duel.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT ISN'T INCLUDED?!?!?
Normal Spell
Deal direct damage to your opponent proportionate to your annoyance when you find out that WC08 didn't include Zombie Master and Archfiend monsters, among others.

YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST INCLUDED SOMETHING FROM PHANTOM DARKNESS!
Counter Trap
And then deal damage proportionate to ACC-M's rage when he found out that he'll have to wait at least a year for the next game to come out to build his Yubel control deck. *sniff*

The Last Pack
Normal Spell
Congratulate yourself for unlocking all the WC08 packs. Cry when you realize that in the end, it was completely meaningless.

Okay, frustration dealt with. Serious card time.

Infernal Emperor
Monster/Dark/Fiend/Effect/4*
Atk 1600/ Def 1000
Instead of declaring an attack with this monster, you can special summon one "Infernal Minion Token" (Dark/Fiend/Effect/1*/Atk 0000/ Def 0000). This token cannot be offered as a tribute for a tribute summon on the turn it is played.

Miracle Guardna
Monster/Light/Fiend/Effect/4*
Atk 1600/ Def 1000
If this monster and an Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water attribute monster are in your graveyard, your opponent cannot declare an attack.

Col~

Effeler
Years
Here we go:

Defensive Glop
Continuous Spell
During every turn, you may eat one case of Jell-o so your opponent will then give up all hope of trying to damage you.

Turtle Tower
Quick-Play Spell
You may summon as many "Floral Crab"* cards from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard so that by the time you're done looking for all of them, your opponent will have gone to your room, gotten a rulebook, given up trying to prove you wrong, gone home, leaving you as the winner.

* From my custom set, (Name TBA)

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
Some designs I've been thinking about for a new set of creatures I call Weazels, which are basically humanoid weasel creatures mafia-ish/terriost types mainly. An attempt at a set of these that will be compariably playable if they were actually played cards (despite not knowing much about Yugi-Oh or anything.) Feel free to comment, suggest things, constructive criticism but no saying its plain stupid. (And yes the name is lame, its actually deliberate)

Please do note i'm not great with wording for such cards, being more used to MTG.

Weazel Minion
Beast-Warrior/3 Stars/Earth
1400 ATK/800 DEF

Note: Basic Weazel, not very strong

Weazel Hitman
800 ATK/1000 DEF
Effect

When Weazel Hitman battles another monster, increase its Attack points by 1000 and decrease its Defense points by 1000 for the duration of the Battle Phase.

Weazel Sabatour
Beast-Warrior/4 Stars/Fire
1700 ATT/700 DEF
Effect

Discard a card from your hand: Roll a six-sided dice, if the result is 3 or 4, destroy a monster on the opponents side of the field and your opponent loses 1000 life points. If the reult is 1, 2, 5 or 6 tribute Weazel Sabatour and you lose 500 life points.

Note: Somewhat inspired off Snipe Hunter, only its more haphazard. It can also make an okay attacking monster too.

Cowardly Weazel
Beast-Warrior/4 Stars/Dark
2000 ATK/500 DEF
Effect

This monster cannot be summoned onto the field if there are no monsters on your side of the field with "Weazel" in thier name.

Weazel Smuggler
Beast-Warrior/1 Star/Dark
100 ATK/150 DEF
Effect

This monster can attack your opponents life points directly.
When Weazel Smuggler deals Battle damage to an opponent, you may draw 1 card.

Weazel Engineer
Beast-Warrior/3 Stars/Dark
800 ATT/1200 DEF
Effect
You may tritube this monster and discard a card from your hand to remove a Machine-type monster in play from the current duel. This cannot be use if you have no cards in your han.

You may tribute this monster and discard a card from your hand to search your deck for a card named "Weazelbot Mk 1" and special summon it onto your side of the field.

Weazelbot Mk 1
Machine/6 Stars/Dark
2400 ATT/1600 DEF
Effect

You may tribute this monster and discard a card from your hand to search your deck for a card named "Weazelbot Mk 2" and special summon it onto your side of the field.

Weazelbot Mk 2

Machine/8 Stars/Dark
3400 ATT/2600 DEF
Effect

When Weazelbot Mk 2 is special summoned, halve your life points.
When Weazelbot Mk 2 attack a monster in defense mode with defense less then its attack points, deal the difference to the opponents life points. (They call that piercing damage right?)

Weazel Deception
Counter Trap
When a spell or trap card is activated, tribute a monster with "Weazel" in its name to negate the effect of that card and destroy it.

Weazelling Out
Quick Play Spell
Pay 300 life points as you play this card. Return a monster on your side of the field with "Weazel" in its name to your hand.

Slippery Weazel
Beast-Warrior/ 4 Stars/Water
1700 ATT/1000DEF
Effect

This monster cannot be the target of Spells, Traps and the effects of effect monsters.

Weazelled Out!
Trap
No monster can be tributed or returned to a players hand this turn (Effects relating to tributes cannot be used)

Note: Might need to change this one dramatically.

Sleeping With the Fishes
Trap
Destroy any one non-Water attibute, non-Aqua type monster on your opponents side of the field. The monster destroyed by this card cannot be special summoned back onto the field by any card effect.

Getaway Vehicle
Spell - Equip Magic

This can be only equipped to a non-Machine monster with "Weazel" in its name.
Increase equipped monster's Attack and Defense by 300 points
At the begining of the Battle Step you may tribute Getaway Vechicle to reduce all damage dealt during the Battle Phase to equipped creature to 0.

Weazel Kingpin
Fiend/4 Stars/Dark
0 ATK/1500 DEF
Effect

The Attack Points of this monster is equal to the number of cards with "Weazel" in thier name other tham Weazel Kingpin on the field and in the graveyard times 100.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Some designs I've been thinking about for a new set of creatures I call Weazels, which are basically humanoid weasel creatures mafia-ish/terriost types mainly. An attempt at a set of these that will be compariably playable if they were actually played cards (despite not knowing much about Yugi-Oh or anything.) Feel free to comment, suggest things, constructive criticism but no saying its plain stupid. (And yes the name is lame, its actually deliberate)

Actually I think it's rather creative. I'm kind of hooked on the set already.

Please do note i'm not great with wording for such cards, being more used to MTG.

Weazel Minion
1400 ATK/800 DEF

Note: Basic Weazel, not very strong

Eh... but the base card of the set really needs something going for it. At least it gets Weazel support.

Weazel Hitman
800 ATK/1000 DEF
Effect

When Weazel Hitman battles another monster, increase its Attack points by 1000 and decrease its Defense points by 1000 for the duration of the Battle Phase.

Hmm... with current wording this basically means that Weazel Hitman has 1800 Atk/ 2000 Def when another monster attacks it as well. Not sure if that was the intention here or what, but... anyway, fairly lame considering that it becomes a near-useless wall monster with Skill Drain out because of its weak stats, as well as being basically a wimpier version of Steamroid (eighteen hundred attack monster that gains five hundred points when it attacks, but then loses five hundred points during the next battle phase. Besides, a hitman is tough even when he isn't on the job. Maybe a S/T destruction effect when it destroys a monster and a skill boost? Or perhaps a suicide effect, so that when it gets killed your opponent takes a hit?

Weazel Sabatour
Beast-Warrior/4 Stars/Fire
1700 ATT/700 DEF
Effect

Discard a card from your hand: Roll a six-sided dice, if the result is 3 or 4, destroy a monster on the opponents side of the field and your opponent loses 1000 life points. If the reult is 1, 2, 5 or 6 tribute Weazel Sabatour and you lose 500 life points.

Note: Somewhat inspired off Snipe Hunter, only its more haphazard. It can also make an okay attacking monster too.

0.0 I have the urge to call Jonouchi Katsuya and ask if he's added this card to his deck yet. Actually, aside from the higher stats it doesn't even really compare to Snipe Hunter. I think a lot of what makes Snipe Hunter valuable is that it isn't limited to just one card type: it can kill anything on the field, S/T, facedown monster, beatstick, you name it Snipe Hunter kills it. My suggestion is to make it a two-thirds ratio, same as Snipe Hunter, and also to cut the self-destruction clause, then limit the thing that Saboteur can destroy in some way (face up monster, for example). Also, the wording on most official cards reads "destroy this card" not "tribute this card" when they're talking about sending it to the graveyard because you failed to pay a cost or an effect backfired.

Cowardly Weazel
Beast-Warrior/4 Stars/Dark
2000 ATK/500 DEF
Effect

This monster cannot be summoned onto the field if there are no monsters on your side of the field with "Weazel" in thier name.

Muscle hits the field. Pity that Gene-Warped Warwolf has the same Atk without the summon clause, and gets support from Non-Spellcasting Area and Justi-Break.

Weazel Smuggler
Beast-Warrior/1 Star/Dark
100 ATK/150 DEF
Effect

This monster can attack your opponents life points directly.
When Weazel Smuggler deals Battle damage to an opponent, you may draw 1 card.

Good Card. Very Good card. I can see the deck building up around these.

Weazel Engineer
Beast-Warrior/3 Stars/Dark
800 ATT/1200 DEF
Effect
You may tritube this monster and discard a card from your hand to remove a Machine-type monster in play from the current duel. This cannot be use if you have no cards in your han.

You may tribute this monster and discard a card from your hand to search your deck for a card named "Weazelbot Mk 1" and special summon it onto your side of the field.

That line about "this effect cannot be used if you have no cards in your hand" is unnecessary, because you obviously can't discard to activate the effect if you have no cards in your hand. 0_o Also, you can just say "Search your deck for a 'Weazellbot Mk 1'", the "a card named" isn't needed. Actually, I think this is pretty weak. Machine-type Removal could be used against an annoying Cyber Dragon, but only if the opponent doesn't tribute it away for a Monarch or Malicious Edge first. Against Gadget that effect is pretty lame, because Gadget players will have another Gadget in their hand to summon next turn. Also, remove the "from the current duel". Just say "remove from play". The special summoning of Weazellbot is actually pretty lame since it's a one-tribute monster anyway, and there are niftier methods of calling it to the field quickly. To wit: D-Hero Malicious removal, special summoning Cyber Dragon from the hand, Metal Fiend's Sanctuary, Dandylion... the list goes on. This way you're giving up two cards to get one, and a card that doesn't even have a fancy effect to go with it in the end to even the odds up. Meh, I'll pass.

Weazelbot Mk 1
Machine/6 Stars/Dark
2400 ATT/1600 DEF
Effect

You may tribute this monster and discard a card from your hand to search your deck for a card named "Weazelbot Mk 2" and special summon it onto your side of the field.

Same problem here. Mk 2 is actually a better excuse for tossing two cards for because two-tribute monsters are much harder to summon quickly than one-tribute. Problem is that this is a less-then-stellar monster to toss two cards for when you could be tossing one. Not to mention the annoying fact that unless you tribute-search again, you won't get a fancy effect to go along with the monster. At least up his stats or something.

Weazelbot Mk 2

Machine/8 Stars/Dark
3400 ATT/2600 DEF
Effect

When Weazelbot Mk 2 is special summoned, halve your life points.
When Weazelbot Mk 2 attack a monster in defense mode with defense less then its attack points, deal the difference to the opponents life points. (They call that piercing damage right?)

Indeed they do call that piercing damage now. Actually, I think you can eliminate Mk 1 and just skip straight to this bad boy. (Maybe discard two cards from the hand for Engineer's effect instead of one as a cost for summoning such a high Atk monster so quickly). This is sort of like an uber Evil Hero Malicious Edge with theme support. It's balanced by the S/T and effect weakness, but piercing damage on something this big with a quick summoning method (once you eliminate the middle man) is nothing to sneeze at.

Weazel Deception
Counter Trap
When a spell or trap card is activated, tribute a monster with "Weazel" in its name to negate the effect of that card and destroy it.

Sort of a thematic Dark Bribe, but instead of upping the opponent's hand size you decrease your own field presence. Eh, okay.

Weazelling Out
Quick Play Spell
Pay 300 life points as you play this card. Return a monster on your side of the field with "Weazel" in its name to your hand.

Interdimensional Matter Transporter removes the card from play for no cost, and then puts it back at the end of the turn free of charge. Plus, it's non-monster specific. This one really needs some more... oomph, shall we say.

Slippery Weazel
Beast-Warrior/ 4 Stars/Water
1700 ATT/1000DEF
Effect

This monster cannot be the target of Spells, Traps and the effects of effect monsters.

This I like. It's possible to run over it with a high Atk monster, but it's pretty well shielded from any other method of destruction. (Well, Lightning Vortex still kills it I suppose because it doesn't specify a target). Still, a very all-around useful card.

Weazelled Out!
Trap
No monster can be tributed or returned to a players hand this turn (Effects relating to tributes cannot be used)

How about you just say "no monsters can be tributed or returned to the player's hand this turn under any circumstances". That effectively cancels anything out. Good card for stopping falling Monarchs, and makes Exiled Force and Neo-Spacian Ground Mole completely useless.

Note: Might need to change this one dramatically.

Sleeping With the Fishes
Trap
Destroy any one non-Water attibute, non-Aqua type monster on your opponents side of the field. The monster destroyed by this card cannot be special summoned back onto the field by any card effect.

Since there aren't many water attribute or aqua type monsters being widely played these days outside of the occasional Mobius, I'd say this is a deviously good, very splashable little card.

Getaway Vehicle
Spell - Equip Magic

This can be only equipped to a non-Machine monster with "Weazel" in its name.
Increase equipped monster's Attack and Defense by 300 points
At the begining of the Battle Step you may tribute Getaway Vechicle to reduce all damage dealt during the Battle Phase to equipped creature to 0.

Maybe reword it so that you can tribute Getaway Vehicle in order to negate a card effect targeting that monster or destruction in battle (as opposed to battle damage, which only refers to the LP loss) as well?

Weazel Kingpin
Fiend/4 Stars/Dark
0 ATK/1500 DEF
Effect

The Attack Points of this monster is equal to the number of cards with "Weazel" in thier name other tham Weazel Kingpin on the field and in the graveyard times 100.

No to the last one. Even Goblin King got one thousand point boost increments for the fiends on the field, as did Ultimate Baseball Kid for Pyros. King of the Skull Servants got one thousand point bonuses, and he went digging in the graveyard as well. Besides, with the current number of Weazel cards, even if you had three of every card on the field or in the graveyard his max Atk would total at... *counts quickly*... er... 2700, which is pretty weak considering what you'd have to go through in order to meet those conditions. Besides, a Kingpin should be tougher then that. Maybe give him the combined total Atk of all Weazels on the field, at least? Some of them have pretty good stats, so with one or two Weazels you're talking a pretty decent conditional beatstick.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
So I was inactive due to midterms but now I'm done all of them. Massive review session?

Kirby cards: so if the Kirby variants are all fusion, first of all we need that in the card itself (along with your usual special summoning condition phrases.) The kirby fusions aren't really that powerful and probably better off as regular effect monsters. Summoning them by just the 3 Kirby is kind of slow, and being so dependent on the opponent can be troubling...

Meta Knight- fair enough I guess as its drawback...

King Dedede- actually quite a darn good card with good effect. 1 tribute and 2500 is nice. It can effectively lock down key cards that the opponent will play if you got good prediction skills too.

Burning Leo/Chilly the snowman- bad on CA... not worth it.

Dynablade- it's a really eh effect... cybertwin dragon basically, but how to get it out in the first place proves to be challenging.

Marx- Chaos Sorcerer is back, in Ritual form ;D and one huge attack power too. However, ritual summon requirement is tough unless you ditch another Marx. Dark Armed Dragon is far faster with lower cost, sadly.

Dreamland- eh, just attack boosting not going to work well enough...

Gourmet Race- extremely tough to use, and a very minor LP gaining effect even if it can sorta heavy storm... no ._.;

Whispy Woods- eh just use Cyber Dragon .-.

Paintroller- temperate solution at a cost of a card... not really worth it at all.

Mr Bright/Mr Shine- actually interesting, but too bad they are nomi when standing alone and need each other. Similar to Vamp Lord and Curse of Vampire, and neither are very useful at the moment...

4 knights- gadgets with a longer chain and searchable, probably restricted due to the CA even if they form a longer chain for annoyance and deckspace...

Heavy Lobster- it's a meh of an effect, really

Shadow Kirby- neo fusion similarity... really eh because the kirby fusion is sub-par like a lv 4 effect monster to begin with.

Dark Meta Knight- really not that good... it can run over cyber dragon, but just a minor atk boost doesn't deem a card usable nowadays.

Heavy Mole- airknight parshath disease. Good effect and reasonable, but just lacking a bit to make the cut.

Dark Matter/0 Squared- tributing 3 monsters is hard since it's a tribute summon and can't do it by goats then. But after that, you basically win or just lose unless you got a solemn judgment, life absorbing monolith or something of that nature... Dark Matter's massive brain control strategy probably wins already. If not, the opponent can just delay their plan to destroy Dark Matter until it's their turn. 0 Squared comes out, and then you automatically lose from drawing a card from an empty deck since 0 Squared doesn't have the same deckout protection.

The Amazing Mirror- OTK material, since you can do this any number of times, you are guaranteed to pull off 5 tokens on your field... I'm not enjoying this one.

Fountain of Dreams- breaks so many gameplay rules without specifying what to do in those cases that it makes things difficult... like, how do I summon Demise now lol.

Col~

Effeler
Years
So I was inactive due to midterms but now I'm done all of them. Massive review session?

Kirby cards: so if the Kirby variants are all fusion, first of all we need that in the card itself (along with your usual special summoning condition phrases.) The kirby fusions aren't really that powerful and probably better off as regular effect monsters. Summoning them by just the 3 Kirby is kind of slow, and being so dependent on the opponent can be troubling...

Meta Knight- fair enough I guess as its drawback...

King Dedede- actually quite a darn good card with good effect. 1 tribute and 2500 is nice. It can effectively lock down key cards that the opponent will play if you got good prediction skills too.

Burning Leo/Chilly the snowman- bad on CA... not worth it.

Dynablade- it's a really eh effect... cybertwin dragon basically, but how to get it out in the first place proves to be challenging.

Marx- Chaos Sorcerer is back, in Ritual form ;D and one huge attack power too. However, ritual summon requirement is tough unless you ditch another Marx. Dark Armed Dragon is far faster with lower cost, sadly.

Dreamland- eh, just attack boosting not going to work well enough...

Gourmet Race- extremely tough to use, and a very minor LP gaining effect even if it can sorta heavy storm... no ._.;

Whispy Woods- eh just use Cyber Dragon .-.

Paintroller- temperate solution at a cost of a card... not really worth it at all.

Mr Bright/Mr Shine- actually interesting, but too bad they are nomi when standing alone and need each other. Similar to Vamp Lord and Curse of Vampire, and neither are very useful at the moment...

4 knights- gadgets with a longer chain and searchable, probably restricted due to the CA even if they form a longer chain for annoyance and deckspace...

Heavy Lobster- it's a meh of an effect, really

Shadow Kirby- neo fusion similarity... really eh because the kirby fusion is sub-par like a lv 4 effect monster to begin with.

Dark Meta Knight- really not that good... it can run over cyber dragon, but just a minor atk boost doesn't deem a card usable nowadays.

Heavy Mole- airknight parshath disease. Good effect and reasonable, but just lacking a bit to make the cut.

Dark Matter/0 Squared- tributing 3 monsters is hard since it's a tribute summon and can't do it by goats then. But after that, you basically win or just lose unless you got a solemn judgment, life absorbing monolith or something of that nature... Dark Matter's massive brain control strategy probably wins already. If not, the opponent can just delay their plan to destroy Dark Matter until it's their turn. 0 Squared comes out, and then you automatically lose from drawing a card from an empty deck since 0 Squared doesn't have the same deckout protection.

The Amazing Mirror- OTK material, since you can do this any number of times, you are guaranteed to pull off 5 tokens on your field... I'm not enjoying this one.

Fountain of Dreams- breaks so many gameplay rules without specifying what to do in those cases that it makes things difficult... like, how do I summon Demise now lol.

another point out the flaws by frost weaver. my card:

Frostweaver Removal System
Continuous Spell
Pay 500 Life Points to activate this card. Frostweaver cannot make anymore point-out-the-flaws-in-everyone's-card posts. If he does, he is banned.

Now THAT'S originality.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
another point out the flaws by frost weaver. my card:

Frostweaver Removal System
Continuous Spell
Pay 500 Life Points to activate this card. Frostweaver cannot make anymore point-out-the-flaws-in-everyone's-card posts. If he does, he is banned.

Now THAT'S originality.

Hey, guess what?

Remember, people may be rating the cards and criticizing the cards from their own opinions

He's perfectly justified in doing so!

MONOPOLY!
Normal Spell
Pay 500 life points to activate this card. You may kill someone, then go directly to jail. Do not pass Go or collect $200.

Really, now:

Eighth Heaven
Field Spell
While this card is face-up on the field, you may treat its name as "Sanctuary in the Sky". Whenever a Fairy-type monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle, you may Special Summon 1 LIGHT Fairy-type monster of an equal or lower Level from your Deck or Graveyard.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hey, guess what?

He's perfectly justified in doing so!

MONOPOLY!
Normal Spell
Pay 500 life points to activate this card. You may kill someone, then go directly to jail. Do not pass Go or collect $200.

*Begins Sharpening knives and glaring at classmates* Oh, you'll wish you had never laughed about me liking children's card games now, won't you... HEHEHEHEHEH!

Really, now:

Eighth Heaven
Field Spell
While this card is face-up on the field, you may treat its name as "Sanctuary in the Sky". Whenever a Fairy-type monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle, you may Special Summon 1 LIGHT Fairy-type monster of an equal or lower Level from your Deck or Graveyard.

Every fairy monster suddenly becomes Uber Shining Angel. Wowza. I like it quite a bit... well, except that it makes your stupid A N G E L deck too annoying now, Icha. XD

Take it from the Top
Normal Spell
The turn count is set to "Zero". Return all cards on both player's fields and in both graveyards to the deck and shuffle it. You cannot normal summon or special summon a monster on the turn this card is activated.

Raving Ghouls of The Next World
Monster/Dark/Fiend/Gemini/4*
Atk 1600/ Def 1300
*Insertgeminitexthere*
-Choose one of the following effects and activate it:
-Both players choose three cards in their deck and send them to the graveyard.
-Both players select three monsters in the graveyard and remove them from play.

Dramatic Arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Counter Trap
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack on your life points. Special summon one fusion monster with "Elemental Hero" in its name from your fusion deck. (This is treated as a fusion summon)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Destiny Drive- ya you said its own flaws.

Mobile Frontline Base- not to mention, tribute fodders for monarchs and other nifty things using other unions out there, especially the dark unions (dark is easiest to pitch to the graveyard). I think that will be its true usage, sorry alphabet machines.

Alphabet soup- lovely thing is, we can choose the vwxyz parts as the discard cost itself. Yeah it needs this card and strangely it still won't be played lol.

Infernal Emperor- I can always CCV the token, lol. It just needs a clause about once a turn during your main phase though or else goat control will be back, lol.

Miracle Guardna- I wonder if doriado's elemental effect applies in the graveyard, lol... not very strong due to restriction, and while we're on graveyard frenzy due to the dark monsters, everyone will be running counters to cards that rely on graveyard anyway.

Weazel minion- and i agree with the vanilla text lol

Weazel hitman- basically vanilla with 1800 atk but searchable

Weazel Sabatour- you said everything about this card I think. It's beast warrior/fire instead of dark though so snipe hunter is still the obvious pick unless in for fun total gambler deck.

Cowardly Weazel- Not sure if it's necessary since YGO got normal monsters with 2000 atk 4 stars now >>

Weazel Smuggler- pinnacle of stall burn and a dire need of it. Great and valuable card. Always ensures a draw.

Weazel Engineer+the robots- yes we (very recently) call it piercing damage with inconsistent wordings even on official cards. Some cards call it piercing, while others type out the effect. Either way, 3400 for a piercing with such heavy CA is not really worth it (why not smack a big bang shot equip on a BEWD if I really want that).

Weazel Deception- solemn judgment but theme specific yet cost a CA... it makes it quite worthwhile in a way if Weazel benefits from graveyard and putting them down there, but doesn't seem like it. So far I'll rather stick with solemn judgment itself.

Weazelling Out- I'll just use CED instead which doesn't cost LP if i need the bounce (and it works on opponent too)

Slippery Weazel- better than the 1800 weazel by far. Great protection on many levels.

Weazelled Out- I think it's fine... basically no tribute and no spin for 1 turn. Anti raiza on many levels, but since it's only for 1 turn it should be ok.

Sleeping with the Fishes- Dimensional Prison, upgraded again. Not even the dark monsters and their immense special summon can get out of this one.

Getaway Vehicle- just not strong enough... 300 bonus isn't a lot, and the negating damage received isn't a lot to justify one equip card.

Weazel Kingpin- takes forever to get powered up... 10 cards is just 1000? ;_; Even if it's x300 each, it's still quite subpar. 300 or 400 each maybe... (comparing it to Calculator and its obvious combo with metal reflect slime, it's really, really slow here)

Back