• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Unova Exploration! [IC]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Kio turned his head with sudden motion as Mathew entered the building with the 2 girls that followed. He was also taking especial note of the boy at the counter with the ginger hair and the long overcoat, for his odd appearance was slightly out of place and simply disturbing in some ways, however, his attention was on Mathew for the while, for his friend had found him once again, and the group could travel together once more. Kio leaps out of his seat, ghastly and Zorua follow with haste, with them both grinning after they had drank a whole glass of juice each.

"Good to see you all again!" Kio chimed with a bounce in his voice, jumping up once as he landed two feet in front of the group. "Now that we are all together once again, lets go to the forest!" Kio pumps his fist in the air, however, his position remains rigid, almost as if some shadow had paralyzed him. It was un-noticeable to the others, considering he was still smiling; he broke free from his spell as the figure with the bright hair and dark colours walked past. An odd fellow, to be sure. Kio shuddered secretly.

"Well, I think we better get going, oh say hello to my new team member GHASTLY!" Without a response Kio skipped out the café door cheerfully, not really acknowledging the others need or want for food or drinks from the café.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dallas and Ayla walked through the mountain. They both had caught a pokemon. Dallas caught Vibrava and Ayla a Skorupi. By the time Dallas realized they were near the heart, he felt a tremble.

"We must be close." Dallas said, putting his right hand on the cave wall to brace himself.

Ayla followed. Once the trembling stopped, they continued. Dallas didn't care for being at the heart of the mountain when he was shaking, but he had to get that picture of Heatran.

"Dalles, exactly why are you trying to get a picture of this pokemon? Is it out of love or a job?" Ayla asked.

"My father challenged me to. He said if I could find a Heatran, then I could endure everything that is thrown at a trainer." Dallas said.

"Haven't you proved yourself with that photo of Darkrai?" Ayla asked.

"No, because I asked. My goal is to take a picture of Heatran without him knowing I am there." Dallas said.

After a few minutes of walking, they came to cave. Ayla was first to enter, but Dallas sensed a change in the air. Like a fire attack was about to be unleashed. Dallas ran after Ayla. "Get down!" Dallas yelled.

He jumped at Ayla and knocked her down to the ground and shielded her body with his. He could feel a powerful fire attack fly over his back. He was almost certain that his back had gotten burnt. Dallas rolled over and got to his feet and grabbed Ayla and ran to the cover of a rock. Right as another fire attack launched and flew by into the wall. Ayla was shocked.

"Wh...what the?" She stuttered.

"Shh. Something has upset Heatran." Dallas said covering up Ayla's mouth with his hand.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Logan continued down the Route, with Rini not far behind. Halfway up the Route, Rini cried out "Rio rio!" and leaped over to a tree. The Emanation Pokémon seemed to look at Logan as if he wanted him to see something inside the plant. Logan decided the look's posible intention was obviously true when Rini seemed to gesture him over to the tree. "Alright, fine." Logan said after sighing, then approached the tree.

He brushed some of the branches out of the way and then heard a small, frail, "Cast..." along with a white figure behind some more branches. Logan carefully squeezed between the tree and another one next to it, carefully moved away the branches, and the Castform that escaped from the abuser was revealed. The Weather Pokémon turned around and looked into Logan's eyes. He hovered up to Logan's shoulder, and let out a happy "Astfor..." and closed his eyes. Logan stared. "So... I'm guessing you want to come with me?" he said. The Castorm nodded.
"Are you sure?"
He nodded again.
"Okay..."
Aaron opened up his case and removed one of the Poké Balls, then touched the Castform with it. He was sucked in, the ball rolled off Logan's shoulder and onto the ground, shook once, then clicked.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Madison smiled, "Oh ..? Well, that nice to know--." The blonde lass paused; alas, the wolf- lad, as hasty as he was, had already stridden into the rather inundating thoroughfare, its boroughs overwhelmed with diverse culture, and people. Matthew chortled, "Well.." He paused, still laughing. "I guess we should catch up to him. Man, that kid sure has a lot of energy." He joked. Maya nodded, "You can say that again." Madison chimed in, "In any case, we had better go." Maya nodded once more, "Agreed." The threesome, then, ambled, albeit hurriedly, towards the rather nimble Kio. "Man, you sure are fast!" Matthew remarked, standing uprightly behind the wolf- lad, his fair arms resting, relaxed, upon his rather soft head.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
"Alright," Logan said. "Lets just get to Chargestone." Now, he was serious; no more distractions. He needed to get the rock samples as soon as possible, because for some reason he felt like more of those UO goons would be in the area.

Okay, mabye one, he thought. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a Karrablast sneaking up on them. And, he wanted to train his newly-caught Castform. So he saw this as the perfect oppurtunity. "Castform, use... uhh... what moves do you know?" Logan said, though he was embarrassed to not know his Castform's moves. "Uhh... do you know Tackle?" Logan asked. Just then, Castform tackled the Karrablast just before it used Peck on Logan. Karrablast stumbled backwards, and struggled to get up.

"Tackle!" Logan commanded. Castform attempted to Tackle the Karrablast, but the Karrablast used Peck, causing the Weather Pokémon to stumble in midair and almost miss with the Tackle. The Karrablast couldn't take anymore and fell unconscious. Castform looked about to do the same, but Logan recalled him before it got any worse.

Looking down at his two Poké Balls, Logan said "That was quite a battle. You did good." to his Castform and continued down the Route once more.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
(Spoilered because it is a long post.)

Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
The forest loomed over the groups head, the ominous winds steering from it were queer in a sense that mystery lay within. Kio made a brave step, and into the forest he went, followed by Maya Madison and Mathew. The forest from a different perspective is a beautiful place, filled with lush green leaves dripping with a few fine drops of water, and the light peering in in places embedding rather peculiar shapes on the ground with their glorious light. A venipede rushes past, followed by 2 other venipede, and then all goes quiet. There isn't much rustling of leaves, and the forest seems quite still, yet Kio's expression stays bright and hopeful to see new pokémon that perhaps aren't discovered in this area.

Kio turns swiftly, walking backwards whilst facing the group.

"This place is easy to get through if you don't require a battle, and the wilds of the forest are teeming with pokémon you just can't miss out seeing. I think it would be cool if we stayed around here, at least for a little bit until my ghastly has had a bit experience with battling. You wouldn't mind that at all now would you?" For once Kio remains, his face leaning sideways in preparation for the answer, unlike other times when he would ignore any answer given and proceed with his plans.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Logan soon reached the cliff that featured the entrance to Chargestone Cave. It was just as normal; plain and rocky, but then he noticed something in the corner. A little girl about his age, sobbing and throwing pebbles. Logan decided to see what was wrong.

"Are you okay?" he asked. The girl looked up at Logan. "No!" she sobbed. "Some evil man stole my Eevee. He said something about a UO and 'boss's orders'" Logan breathed. Did he really have to deal with those UO brats again? And for the second time, what was the UO? He had so many questions. But he wanted to help this girl. "Let's do this," he concluded.

Logan was the first to walk inside. He was shocked. The first thing he saw was two Drilbur ganging up on a Shinx, just to be mean. He immediately released Rini and Castform from the ball, and commanded them to use Quick Attack and Tackle respectively. Rini ran in circles around the three Pokémon, then ran into the first Drilbur, swiftly dodged the Shinx as it used Swift on the second Drilbur, then slammed into the second. Both Drilbur stumbled backwards, but Shinx used Swift on the first one, causing it to faint. The other Drilbur started to run circles around Rini, then started spinning until it formed into a Rapid Spin. The move, although seeming to be directed at Rini, the attack was taken by Castform. When he went into the field to Tackle, the Drilbur decided to change it up and use the move on Castform, not Rini. Both Pokémon felt the full effects of the attacks, but Drilbur stumbled backwards and passed out.

With the two Drilbur out of the way, Shinx walked up to Logan and gave him puppy-eyes; as if he had been abandoned. Logan decided that he probably was, and replied in a soft, soothing tone, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you." The Shinx seemed convinced, and actually scratched one of Logan's Poké Balls, causing him to be sucked in. The ball shook three times and then clicked.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
(Spoilered again for another long post.)

Spoiler:

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Matthew smiled, pleased with Kio's proposition, "Sure. I don't mind it a bit."

"It'd be a learning experience for Drilbur and I as well. Getting acquainted with other Pokemon and all."

The verdant woodland, as lush as it was, was considerably eerie; the inauspicious hush upon the typically rustling forestland was indeed unearthly. Madison contemplated at the thought; her shrewd, cobalt gaze circumspectly surveying the emerald briers and shrubbery that lay typically about.

Taking especial notice of Madison's discomfort, Matthew asked, "Is something wrong?" Though startled by Matthew's abruptness, Madison stammered an, albeit awkward answer, "Oh. Um, it's nothing."

"Are you sure?" Matthew asked, his tone yielding tame worry. Madison simply nodded, withdrawing into a sullen quiet.

A dismal shadow lurked about the vigorously green trees that had laid about. His strikingly piercing red gaze held rigidly towards them.

Thud.

Alarmed, Maya tightly held onto Kio. "Oh.. I- I- I'm sorry! I- I- just got a bit scared, that's all." She apologised, freeing the lad's fair arms, though reddening a tad bit.

((I'll try to stir something up. :) I promised, didn't I? Hehe))

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Kio stammered backwards as unexpectedly maya held on to his arm in an attempt to crush her fears. Kio wasn't scared. he felt quite at peace in the forest, others didn't agree. A shadow passes by quickly, tailing the bushes from side to side, sending the driving concept of not being alone, however cliché that might be. With a considerably hushed tone, Kio calls for the group out of concern in a feeble attempt to hush and calm them all, for new pokémon lurk beneath the silence. With a few steps forward, Kio manages to find himself a large tree trunk to rest upon.

"Come out now...." He speaks, so silent that not even an entity standing directly next to Kio could make out his words without strain. he was obviously taking the situation a bit more seriously than it should be however it was his ideal that the pokémon could be rare, for no ordinary wild pokémon here would lurk in shadows, a natural wild pokémon would appear with dignity, for the many people that have passed its nests and burrows have eased the pokémon in a way that taught them to just get on with life near humans. That was Kio's theory anyways.

A venipede scurries out of a bush, jumping more like, and scrambling in the air for when it lands it can run. It is very soon followed by another pokémon of similar species, and a horde of sewaddle pass by in orderly fashion, each pokémon scurrying away from a certain direction. Quickly, Kio swerves from the side of the trunk in a hopeful attempt to view the being in question.... Nothing resides in the place of sight.

"There's nothing there," Kio remarks, a smug expression across his face.

Kio begins to proceed in front of the squad along the main path through the forest, before he sees a faint light up ahead, which he assumes is the exit. A little to early to leave surely, for mysteries envelop the dark shadows, and then dark aura that emits from this forest.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dallas slowed as he approached the little pokemon that was red and white, with so black in it. He did not want to scare it so he took a knee a few feet away to avoid from frighting it.

"Hey little guy. How did you get here? You are a long way from home." Dallas said trying to avoid making quick movements. As he talked he slowly moved forward.

The pokemon looked at Dallas and tried to stand and fly away, but it looked like it was hurt pretty badly.

Ayla took a sit next to Dallas, "What type of pokemon is this Dallas? I have never seen one before." Ayla asked.

"It is know as a Fletchling. They are not native to any known region other than the region known as Kalos at the moment. It is a Normal/Flying type at this stage." Dallas explain as he slowly moved closer to the pokemon.

"How it get here though? Was it abandoned by a trainer?" Ayla asked.

"I don't think so. My guess is that he was flying near the ocean and a storm hit and got washed out to sea. I am surprised it is alive to be honest. Kalos is a pretty long distance from here. The feathers have turned a dark red. I don't know if it is blood, the sea turned the color, or if it was born like this. One thing is for sure. It is not a shiny or the true color." Dallas said coming it range of putting a hand on the pokemon.

"It's ok little buddy. I am not going to hurt you." Dallas said as he finally laid a hand on it. He slowly petted it. Fletchling calmed down and Dallas was able to pick it up without it moving too much.

"Come on. We have to get this pokemon to the Pokemon Center!" Dallas said as he got to his feet and ran off to the Pokemon Center.

Ayla sighed and ran after him.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
The two heard heavy footsteps. Soon, a man in a blue UO uniform emerged from around the corner. "Hide!" the girl called. Both dove behind separate rocks, careful not to make a sound.

"Where is that blasted Shinx?" he boomed. "It's hard to send a Pokémon here from Sinnoh and then have it run away!"
So that's why there was a Shinx in here, Logan thought. Just then, the man dropped a small grey orb onto the ground. It released a thick white smoke into the air that smelled of dozens of fresh meat. Shinx scratched it's ball as if it wanted to get out, as it was attracted by the meat smell.

Suddenly, a Litleo pounced the man, followed by a white-uniformed UO member. Her attire was that of the casual Scientist, plus the UO logo stitched in. "Well, found Leah." she chimed in.

The Litleo was playing with the orb just like a Skitty would with yarn. It took all of the girl's strength to not say, "Aww..." but she accidently said it anyway.

"Aww..."

The two UO members jerked to the directions of the kids. "Who was that?" the blue-uniformed one said firmly. "Lutinax, find them!" A Master Ball dropped onto the floor, forming into a Luxray.

Logan remembered reading that Luxray could see through walls. There was nowhere to run.
Nowhere to hide.
They were doomed.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dallas and Ayla had finally made it to the.

"What, a Fletchling?" Nurse Joy asked in surprised.

"Yes ma'am. We found it washed up on the beach. It looks badly injured." Dallas said.

"Audino! Get a stretcher for a small flying type right away. We have to try to help it now!" Nurse Joy yelled. A few seconds later and a Audino came out with a stretcher and placed the oddly colored Fletchling on it. They went in the back and all Dallas could do is sit down. Ayla joined him.

"So what are you going to do now?" Ayla asked. She had put her shirt back on.

"I don't know. First I want to see if Fletchling is alright. I need to call my-" He was cut off by his phone ringing.

"Hello?" He asked into his phone.

"Hey Dallas!" The man on the other side said.

"Oh hey Dad. I was actually just about to call you about something." Dallas said.

"Oh really? Well I was just calling to tell you about a event going on in Castelia City soon. But you sound like you have something on your mind, so you first." Dallas's father said.

"Ok, well I have made it to Undella City. I was walking on the beach with one of my new frie-" His father cut him off.

"Let me guess, you got yourself a girlfriend!" His father yelled where Ayla could also hear him.

"Uh uh..." Dallas didn't know what to say. His face had turn hot from embarrassment. He looked at Ayla who also turned bright red, but had her hand hiding a giggle.

"Haha, just messing. What did you happen to find?" He father asked.

"Well, we found a Fletchling. A red and white Fletchling. It was washed up on the beach." Dallas said.

"A red Fletchling? Can't say I have heard of a red one, but how didn't a small bird pokemon like that survive a trip across the ocean?" He father questioned, more to himself than to Dallas.

"I don't know. Nurse Joy is watching it right now. Is it possible that the red could be blood? It's the color of blood, but it only replaces the orange. Everything else seems to be the same." Dallas said.

"You may have yourself a rare pokemon son. I am sure Nurse Joy will take care of it. Anyways, there is a festival for Halloween going on in Castelia City. There is also a tournament, but you can only use a Dark or Ghost type pokemon." His father said.

"Sounds interesting. May be a good place to get some pictures." Dallas said.

"I want you to enter the tournament and have fun. You never know when things may change." His father said.

"But I don't have a Dark or Ghost type." Dallas said.

"Well, go catch one!" His father laughed.

"Hold on a second dad." Dallas said, setting his phone down and going through his bag he had near him form the beach.

Dallas got his Dex out and looked at it. He found the pokemon named Deino. It was a Dark/Dragon type, but they could only be found on Victory Road, which had very strong pokemon and trainers.

"Ok I am back. Deino, do you happen to know where I could go to catch one other than Victory Road? My pokemon aren't strong enough yet, and I do not want to risk the safety of my pokemon." Dallas said.

"Good. The first thing about being a good trainer is knowing when to quit. In the past, I have found Deino around Dragon Spire Tower. They are very rare and somewhat strong, but if you got through Reversal Mountain and went up against Heatran, then you will be ok up there." Dallas's father said.

"Ok sweet, there is also Dratini up there and yeah your r.... wait, how did you know I went up against Heatran?" He asked.

"Sorry I got to go son. Good luck." The phone clicked.

Dallas was in wonder. How did his father know? Maybe just a guess? Anyways, he knew what to do.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
The Luxray found the two within seconds. It's eyes gleamed as it leaned back, about to pounce.

But it didn't get to, as the ground began to rumble. Then, a Steelix shot out of the ground like a bullet. It hit the celing and landed on the ground gracefully.

Before anyone could react, it let out a hoarse cry, then several rocks pelted the Luxray. Logan recognized the Steelix as Max's when he saw it had grey eyes instead of the usual red. Everyone stumbled backwards, then Logan and the girl stood up after realizing it was pointless to hide now.

"There they are!" the man called. "Blaze, Star, Beast, Pharoh, and Lee, get them!"
After that, the Scientist yelled "Polly, Mag, Rob, Venn, Elder, and Sparky, get 'em!"

Eleven Master Balls were thrown onto the floor, forming a Infernape, Staraptor, Manectric, Ampharos, Golem, Porygon-Z, Magnezone, Rotom, Crobat, Alakazam, and Jolteon, respectively.

Logan and the girl huddled together. "For a second, I actually had hope," Logan muttered.
"Since we're probably going to die," the girl whispered, "I think you should at least know my name. I'm Wendy."

Logan thought they were doomed. Then he noticed the stones seemed to be reacting to a powerful electric force.

A yellow and black winglike shape whipped out from behind the assault of Pokémon. Then the entire creature revealed itself.

Logan couldn't believe his eyes.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
As Dallas and Ayla waited on Nurse Joy, Dallas has told Ayla what his father had told him. The Halloween Fest in Castelia. The Dark and Ghost pokemon tournament and everything else that may go on.

"Once I make sure Fletchling is ok, I am going to head to Dragonspiral Tower to try to find the Deino. I am also planning to catch a Dratini while I am there." Dallas finished.

"Can I come along with you? I have a pokemon that knows fly to Icirrus City and Castelia City. I can get us there faster. There is a certain pokemon I want to look for at the tower as well." Ayla said.

"Sure. Your welcome to travel with me anytime..." He said. His face was turning red once again after remembering his father joking around.

"Haha ok you big dummy." Ayla giggled.

"Do you have a dark or ghost type?" Dallas asked.

"You'll find out." She said with a smile.

About thirty minutes passed and Nurse Joy finally came out of the back room. Ayla and Dallas stood up.

"No need to worry. Fletchling will be just fine. However, it needs to rest for a few days. If you want me to, I can hold it for you if you want to catch it." Nurse Joy said.

"I will ask it when it is better. Just watch it please. I will be back in a few days to ask if it wants to join me. Me and Ayla are going to the Halloween thing in Castelia City, but we will be making a trip to Dragonspire." Dallas said.

"Well how about you come ask it now? I can tell you care for pokemon a lot. If it is a bit better before you go, maybe I can trust you enough to take it with you." Nurse joy said.

"Sure. Thanks Nurse Joy. I will let it rest for about an hour though. I need to go look for a new camera at the store and upload some photos." Dallas said.

Nurse Joy nodded. It was still fairly warm, so both Ayla and Dallas decided to walk around in their beach outfit. It wasn't like everyone else wasn't.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
"Watch out.. !" Matthew bellowed, alarmed. Veritable streams of dark light menacingly surged towards them. Though by the slightest of margins, they had evaded the streaks of dark rays that had gushed upon them.

"Those damned Pokemon.. !" A rather beast- like man, donned in a rather torn attire fumed, stepping indignantly into light. Alarmed, Matthew spoke, "What the.. ? Who in blazes are you.. !" Though, the man simply spurned his plea. Though out of the blue, a small, blue serpentine, in a blink of an eye, meandered swiftly towards the visibly vexed threesome, with its blue, silky skin marred by bruises. Quickly, Maya tended to its wounds.

"Dark Pulse. Now." The three- headed, visibly stern dragon, in a blink of an eye, discharged a stream of dark light towards the rather feeble Dratini, only to be intercepted by a rivulet of gushing waters.

"The hell are you doing.. !" Matthew bellowed once more, his tone slightly embittered.

The rather enigmatic man answered, "It's none of your concern." He paused. "Hydreigon. Dark Pulse, once more." Flinging a ray of dark light, the darkly- hued wyvern acted rather quickly.

Madison chimed in, "Milotic, aqua tail! Intercept Hydreigon's line of attack!" The battle raged intensely, as the glob of dark light met the gushing waters in a meld of vivid colors. Though in the midst of the fighting, a quadruped, rather small crocodile, burrowed cozily in its nest, took especial notice of such a grave encounter. Compelled to help, the little crocodile burrowed upwards and enclosed the enigmatic man in a thick sandstorm, veiling his sight in a shroud of granules of sand.

"Run for it!" Matthew bellowed. Both Maya, holding onto the bruised Dratini, and Madison simply nodded, hurriedly ambling towards the clearing of the dense, hushed forest, and into hiding. Once safe, the threesome stepped into the open.

Taking notice of the small Sandile that had aided them, Matthew smiled, "Thanks, buddy. You really bailed us out of that situation." Sandile simply nodded. "Say.. would you care to accompany me? I mean, you don't have to, but.." The little crocodile smiled earnestly, as a gesture of his affirmation. "I guess that settles it; you are officially part of our little crew!"

Shifting his gaze onto the bruised Dratini, he asked, "Is he alright?" Maya nodded, "Yeah. Pretty much. Just a few bruises here and there; nothing major at least." Matthew smiled, "Well, that's mighty good to hear." He paused. "We must've kept Kio waiting. Shall we go?" The others nodded. Ambling charily onto the clearing of the forest, he yelled, "Kio, wait up!"

((Had to rush this quite a bit. Haha. But that pretty much sums this up. I leave the rest to you, Crimson. To Castelia City! Woo hoo.))

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Kio wandered aimlessly past the forest, slightly forgetting his friends behind him. Perhaps they were behind him, he didn't care. He was so peaceful right now. He arrived at the bridge that lies as the last obstacle before Castellia, and taking a deep breath, he stepped onto it, alone.

His footsteps seemed to vibrate his surroundings, every step he took filled him with an uncertain fear. A grunt could be heard. Kio looked up to the sight of a man, wearing a trench coat. Ginger hair. This man, Kio had seen in the café. The man stood in the middle of the isolated bridge, blocking the exit, and eyes laying on the small boy. Kio felt as though he had been almost entranced in coming here, as he soon realized he too was alone.

"Who... Are you?" Kio asks, his voice trembling.

"My name. Is Yuki." He replies. His voice is deep, and hard to concentrate on, that Kio finds himself desperately trying to block out the sound of the waving winds.

Without much more to be send, Yuki pulls out a pokéball from his belt, releasing a Gallade which vigorously swings its blade like arms upon it's entrance. Kio in defence sends forth Zorua, the flashing light acting as hope for this peculiar situation.

Zorua quickly emanates a glow before appearing behind it's foe and throwing a punch from the back. Gallade returns the attack with a quick thrust of his arms, not technically a move, but very effective. The small fox rams into the side of the bridge, out for the count in such a short time.

"What do you want!" Kio asks desperately.

"You could say I'm waiting for a reunion, however my counterpart unfortunately can't say the same... It's a shame really, I was actually hoping you might behold the dark aura I've been searching for, but I guess I was wrong, you Zorua was completely helpless against a meer Gallade, simply awful if I may say so. I do however have some form of... quest for you; I need you to lure the girl you name Maya into one of Castelia cities allies. I need to speak with her, unattended by visitors."

"I'm not doing anything for you!" Kio says with haste.

"You'll come to your sense shortly. Skarmory, take me away."

A deep fog surrounds the premises, and just as suddenly as he appeared he vanished. The dark aura, what could that be.

"Mathew, Maya, Maddison!" Kio yelled, rushing back to the forest. He falls to his knees out of breath in front of them, noting the sandile that accompanies Mathew. Wait. What just happened?

((Bommm Bommm, BoOOOOoOooMmMMMmm))

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
"Woah.. ! Slow down there.. !" Matthew bellowed with utter surprise, taken aback by Kio's rather abrupt approach. What the.. ? He thought, still astounded. "What happened, Kio?" He asked, his tone richly troubled as his rather concerned expression; there was a fire in the wolf- lad's bright eyes, and Matthew couldn't simply flout it. Crossing his arms, he asked, "Is something wrong?"

Maya looked equally worried. Though engrossed in tending to the young Dratini's needs, she was quite concerned of Kio's well being. What could be bothering him.. ? She thought worriedly.

Madison's lightly- tinted blue eyes widened with profound disbelief. Though withdrawing into a hush, she was justly worried.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
"I... I don't know. Erm. I'm sorry, I guess I just got lost and... Well I might have chickened out okay, the forest is really scary," Kio said innocently, not aware of the events that had happened previously.
"Maybe we should get to Skyarrow bridge now before a spinirak manages to crawl up my leg." Kio chuckled.
He looked at Maya for a second, his eyes filled with confusion. He quickly turned his gaze away as he soon realized she was staring back.

"So the new guys Sandile huh. It's peculiar you find a Sandile in a forest," Kio says as everyone begins to walk. He thought something strange was going on with these pokémon all emigrating from their natural habitat. First the ghastly, now Sandile. Something seemed off but Kio couldn't quite put his finger on what it was.

"Hey look there's the exit up ahead!"

((Up to you now Daisuke, can you get us across the bridge or will you leave us hanging? ba dum tish))

Back