• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
He will, but with everyone not back, it will not seem as dramatic.

I just need to know what we planned is about to happen so that I can start my role up.

The crowd must be getting annoyed with the trainers Lol. First Iruko and Yuki match was a forfeit and now Seth gives up, I think.

Last edited:
Years
Yeah, I'm sure the crowd is rather upset. And as for Pandora's plan of attack it'll be obvious when it happens. However with the absence of Day, it may be a little different then originally planned. Also while on that subject, might change my post so that Max will be the winner of their match if she doesn't return by the Semi-Finals...which as of now doesn't seem too promising.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Hi guys, uhhh, iPad didn't wanna post the first time so I'ma have to type it all again. Can someone just catch me up on what's going on please, just because there is a whole two pages that I will have to read otherwise and I've got quite a substantial amount of Homework to do :P ?

Years
Yeah, the second matches are over, it's the night before the semi-finals. Yuki went off on his own, Seth is going to just kick it by himself as well, Rider and Maya are off doing their own thing. Was pretty much just waiting for others to move along, since Seth isn't going to be doing much until morning, since he and Yuki have a match schedualed outside of the tournament.

EXTRA: Sure you all have seen the next level of evolutions for the X&Y starters! Still likin' Fenniken...or I should say Teerunaa!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I was waiting on everyone to do things, but I guess I can continue posting. I only have 1 or 2 more posts for the night time.

I hate that Day still has yet to return. Has been two weeks now since she was last online.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I like froakie now, Fenekin's evo looks bloated, and chespins is just taking the piss. Was hoping for cool evolutions this time. None look terrific to b honest.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Hopefully that will speed things up a little. :) What should we do now, skip to the next round ro do you's all have some story planned. I'd be happy to partner with someone for a while to get their story done? (hint hint, heretostay)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have about one more post for the night(RP Time) I will try to post it some time today. I can always add filler chapters later on if I see that it will be a while till morning.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Woo guys, my rp was just accepted. would be good if you could all join! click here!

On another note, I think if we just all need some guidance from Seth to carry this one out. basically we need a leader, and we need some mystery.

Last edited:

Maxew555

Years
Ok, I'll try to get a post up as soon as possible. I'm also still lovin' Fennekin and Braixen, even though I prefer Frograider, but don't forget, we got three great starters, ok middle evos, but we haven't yet seen the last evos.

Also, Nathan, can't wait to start your rp :D

Years
Sorry for not being active the last couple days, we can skip to morning once we figure out what's going on with Max and Team Magma, not sure if Seth is going to help out while he can now, or just let Yuki solo this one, considering he's kinda out of the way. Also giving the chance for Rider and Maya to continue on with their nightly plans, if they so choose. Also with the absence of Day, might have to contemplate a different plan all together, in reguards to her role in the story-line.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
That's true. Okay I understand. Glad to see your alive still. I will have to keep reminding Max to post, but I get the feeling this will go on for a while.

Years
Then perhaps it'd be best for Seth to join in the chase, he is sitting on a rooftop with a good view of the town, which was going to be my excuse if I decided that he'd participate. He doesn't have any flying type Pokemon, though. But maybe he'll pull a Celebi from Pokemon 4ever, and have Abra Psychic him in the air to follow.

So the only one who'd be truly incovienienced is Iruko, as he's still in Agate waiting for Pandora to make his move on the Arena.

Nate* Also got my description typed up for Aisu, couldn't find the time to draw one out. I too am looking forward to the Life After Death RP starting!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I can cause some stir in Agate. I actually had an idea if something similar to this happened. Haha. Don't worry about me. It will also blend in with yuki's theory of something big happening. Just not the same thing.

Maxew555

Years
Just finished posting myself, the Pokemon in the Pokeball is a Helioptile by the way, I really wanted to get one and I thought that was just a convenient way to get one. Also, is it ok if James comes back to the tournament with Max?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back