• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leak and rumor discussion.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
I agree that the screenshot is fake, but the concept art is too uncanny to past art leaks that I don't think the art should be automatically dismissed as fake.
Given that the concept art and the screenshot were paired together, if one's fake the other is probably fake as well. It'd be weird for the leaker to give one fake leak and then a real one.

pkmin3033

Well, we don't actually know what Pokemon Stars is yet. Wouldn't it be interesting if USUM were set in an alternate universe to SM as some people theorise, and Pokemon Stars on the Switch was the sequel that brought the two titles together? If that was the case, the leak could very well be a real (hopefully very early) prototype, just not related to USUM.

I realise that's highly unlikely, especially if this is confirmed fake. But it's just a thought.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
I'm going to continue quietly praying it is fake, because that is quite possibly the worst costume design I've seen from a Pokemon NPC in years; it's positively horrific.

Just don't let Lusamine hear you say that, she's likely the one that picked the outfit for him.😂😂

Given that the concept art and the screenshot were paired together, if one's fake the other is probably fake as well. It'd be weird for the leaker to give one fake leak and then a real one.

IIRC, some of the Chinese leaks from last year were right, while the rest of them from the same bunch were wrong. I don't know exactly how these leaks work, but that was just my observation. The person who "leaked" these pictures may have made the fake screenshot and paired it with something that may be more substantial(the art) to fool people into thinking the screenshot is credible.

@Meyneth I like that idea about Pokemon Stars. I'm confused though, is SUM supposed to be what the Pokemon Stars leak/rumor turned out to be, or are they separate?

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
IIRC, some of the Chinese leaks from last year were right, while the rest of them from the same bunch were wrong. I don't know exactly how these leaks work, but that was just my observation. The person who "leaked" these pictures may have made the fake screenshot and paired it with something that may be more substantial(the art) to fool people into thinking the screenshot is credible.
That could be possible, but it's also pretty unlikely. Assuming the screenshot is fake and the art is real, the leaker wouldn't want to have fake info as it would dash his credibility.

Years
ah, it seems that there are already a thread about leaks here. oh well, time to put my two cents in i guess.

i mainly want to spread some info about the gladion "leak", considering that some people are still talking about it.

1.) The art is fake. It was made by a person named EMDY on facebook with no intent to troll or trick anyone into believing it was real. His art was actually based on the screenshot leak that came before it. He even talked about it on his Facebook and Youtube (both links are right here!) and stated that it wasn't real.

2.) As for the screenshot... yeah, we can all agree thats fake too. I mean, come on, it's on the switch!

so yeah, i know that some of its already been said, but i just wanted to get some information out there because 1. people still think the art is real 2. i was surprised info about the art wasn't said sooner i̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶z̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶

but yeah, thats all i got to say, i hope you all have a nice day!

oh and sorry for crushing some people's hopes about the art being real

not really tho

Last edited:

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
ah, it seems that there are already a thread about leaks here. oh well, time to put my two cents in i guess.

i mainly want to spread some info about the gladion "leak", considering that some people are still talking about it.

1.) The art is fake. It was made by a person named EMDY on facebook with no intent to troll or trick anyone into believing it was real. His art was actually based on the screenshot leak that came before it. He even talked about it on his Facebook and Youtube (both links are right here!) and stated that it wasn't real.

2.) As for the screenshot... yeah, we can all agree thats fake too. I mean, come on, it's on the switch!

so yeah, i know that some of its already been said, but i just wanted to get some information out there because 1. people still think the art is real 2. i was surprised info about the art wasn't said sooner i̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶z̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶

but yeah, thats all i got to say, i hope you all have a nice day!

oh and sorry for crushing some people's hopes about the art being real

not really tho

Thanks for clearing that all up, but you could have been a little nicer about it. Calling people too lazy to look things up when I haven't accessed this site in about a year is uncalled for, not to mention I'm too busy with my real life to read through dozens of links and websites for something so small.

Years
Thanks for clearing that all up, but you could have been a little nicer about it. Calling people too lazy to look things up when I haven't accessed this site in about a year is uncalled for, not to mention I'm too busy with my real life to read through dozens of links and websites for something so small.

I'm sorry you feel like that way over something like this. It wasn't meant to attack/call out anyone, it was simply me joking around late at night.

Years
Bring on those Chinese leaks (again) {XD}

Something tells me we're not even hearing about leaks lately, since this time last year we had those Chinese leaks floating and how much stuff it correctly predicted. US/UM doesn't seem to be attracting leakers for some reason, but maybe if a trailer drops it could make them get going.

Its important to note that i was insistent that the final starters from last summer were fake as well.

I definitely remembered that. I knew they would be real the moment that art was leaked, especially because they had that "Confidential" label on them.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
That's remind me, There were some chinese leak that didn't came true in S/M.
Maybe, They will come true in USUM---

> a Snowman like mentioned in the Chinese rumor and it is an Ice/Ghost 2 stage

>There is a 2 stage cat Pokemon that is Normal when captures but will inherit the fathers primary type as its 2nd type when hatched and the color/pattern varies by type

Bring on those Chinese leaks (again) {XD}

Well , there is a 4-chan leak that that claiming itself to be Chinese leak--

http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/33027660/ultra-sun-and-ultra-moon-chinese-leak

The first leak --

>29 new pokemon, of which 3 will be legendary/mythic
>2 new ultra beasts
>there are 5 gyms and 3 trials, the pokemon league stays as it was in sun and moon except for acerola being replaced by a new member of the elite four
>postgame will include catching ultra beasts and the battle tree but will also add 2 new small islands for a story similar to delta episode and this is how players will obtain marshadow​
The second leak claim to be real leak --

>you can chose between trials and gyms
>you can change pokeball of your starter
>there's a shop where you can create customized pokeball for your starter
>move tutors including new ones, more tm's
>cross will be new champion
>dragon trainer will be elite 4
>hex maniac story from XY will continue in surprising way
>sycamore will give us mystery egg with random shiny starter from past gens
>sycamore will hint us return to kalos [which will happen during next gen]
>alola starters will receive mega stones and new ultra Z movies [same for other special pokemon]
>the story focus more at ultra beast's and you will have to fight them during the game to stop necrozma [you cannot catch them until post game]
>solgaleo and lunala will be another kyurem fusions
>guzma will have a surprising role in the game
>battle tree is now more popular and resembles PWT
>pokemon amie/refresh is now even more advanced, and your interaction with the pokemon has been expanded

It felt possible until he mention Cross being the champion and Alola starter having both Megevolution and signature Ultra-Zmove,

Years
I personally don't believe all that. We likely won't get any new Pokemon until the next generation, plus Cross is a movie original character meaning he likely won't appear in the games since that's what tends to happen for anime original characters in general.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 16, 2022
I don't remember where I saw it, but I'm pretty sure the Gladion artwork is fake, as well as the screenshot. I remember clicking something which took me to a facebook page, where someone claimed to be the creator of the Gladion art. They could be lying since I don't remember how I found it, but I 100% remember it.

Well , there is a 4-chan leak that that claiming itself to be Chinese leak--

http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/33027660/ultra-sun-and-ultra-moon-chinese-leak

The first leak --

>2 new ultra beasts
>there are 5 gyms and 3 trials, the pokemon league stays as it was in sun and moon except for acerola being replaced by a new member of the elite four
>postgame will include catching ultra beasts and the battle tree but will also add 2 new small islands for a story similar to delta episode and this is how players will obtain marshadow​
The second leak claim to be real leak --

>you can chose between trials and gyms
>you can change pokeball of your starter
>there's a shop where you can create customized pokeball for your starter
>move tutors including new ones, more tm's
>cross will be new champion
>dragon trainer will be elite 4
>hex maniac story from XY will continue in surprising way
>sycamore will hint us return to kalos [which will happen during next gen]
>alola starters will receive mega stones and new ultra Z movies [same for other special pokemon]
>the story focus more at ultra beast's and you will have to fight them during the game to stop necrozma [you cannot catch them until post game]
>solgaleo and lunala will be another kyurem fusions
>guzma will have a surprising role in the game
>battle tree is now more popular and resembles PWT
>pokemon amie/refresh is now even more advanced, and your interaction with the pokemon has been expanded

It felt possible until he mention Cross being the champion and Alola starter having both Megevolution and signature Ultra-Zmove,

First set is plausible, second set is 100% fake. I doubt they will include new MegaLutions mid-gen, especially since SM didn't even have any.

pkmin3033

I feel like that could just be the new Solgaleo/Lunala designs and Marshadow to be honest...

Kartanaheart

Origami King
Years
>2 new ultra beasts

No way. NO WAY. This is all too good to be true. There's no way.
And if it is, then wow. They really outdid themselves this time.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
So we have Nihilego, Tapu Bulu, Necrozma and Silvally among the already confirmed figures. Maybe the hidden ones could be Marshadow as well the Ultra forms of Solgaleo and Lunala?

That's what I'm thinking. Come to think of it, we don't even know the names of the new Legendary forms yet. I'm starting to think we may not hear anything until the beginning of August, which is fine by me.

pkmin3033

Well, there are only a few days of July left...we could get something drop right at the end of the month, but obviously with each day that passes it seems less and less likely.

I somehow doubt three mysterious figures are anything to get excited over, though...

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
>2 new ultra beasts

No way. NO WAY. This is all too good to be true. There's no way.
And if it is, then wow. They really outdid themselves this time.

Sounds silly and unlikely, also Megas for Gen 7 starters but not for 2, 4, 5, and Chesnaught and Delphox?

Back