• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Heroes: Registration and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
It'd be cool, that's for sure.

xD; I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to Valkyrimon.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
After each "episode" I'll declare that the episode is finished. Each character will get episodes and moments dedicated to them, poking at their fears, flaws, receiving of Digisouls, etc. Characters will also have rival Digimon (among the tainted Digisouls).

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Characters will also have rival Digimon (among the tainted Digisouls).

Will the rivals be the tainted Digisoul that the person signed up as, or someone else's? (ex. Kelsey's rival would then be Lilice; Terra's would be Minermon, etc.)

...And this is the second (or maybe third) RPG where I A) mention my favourite RP character without signing up as him, and B) have my character think about Trainer Kat's character quite frequently. *coughteamhavoccough* Not to mention I had Kelsey almost mistake Joel for Edwin...

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Will the rivals be the tainted Digisoul that the person signed up as, or someone else's? (ex. Kelsey's rival would then be Lilice; Terra's would be Minermon, etc.)

No, except for my character. You guys can decide who will rival who.

Ninetales1

Years
I think it might be interesting if Kelsey's rival was Inumon... as you'll see in later flashbacks, Kelsey's friend Edwin was called a lot of dog-related names in addition to the two being "lovebirds" (keep in mind he's a younger version of my favourite RP character, who was named "Lupin"), and a dog-like Digimon would reflect that part of Kelsey's past.

Does the order in which the other four of us post matter? Because I just posted "third" in this round, while last time I posted fifth... I just couldn't wait to post again... (Well, I made up for being late.)

Trainer Kat

Years
I agree, Ninetales. Especially since they're both children. :]

Joel can rival with whomever. I keep thinking Lilice would be a good rival for him, but that's up to you, Ninetales.

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I Actually, Lilice will be everyone's rival, lol.

As a matter of fact, I most likely will cancel the rival thing, anyway.

The order of us posting doesn't matter.

Also, here is a pic, of, in my opinion, how the characters look. Note that they don't have the exact same clothes as given in description -shrug-.

untitled-63.png

Ninetales1

Years
@Turtle King: LOL, Kelsey wears fishnets?!? XD Come to think of it, Lilice looks rather cute in a miniskirt. (Lilice: HEY!)

@Trainer Kat: It would have been funny though if Joel and Lilice were rivals, as then both of our characters would be each other's rivals. I accepted your other request though--I think you know what I mean. ^_^

Ninetales1

Years
Not to mention, is that Kelsey smiling?!? Wow, I guess you captured ehr while she was thinking of Edwin. XP Oh, and I just noticed Hiro is A) pronounced like "Hero" and B) a gogglehead, just like Tai/Davis/Takato/Takuya were. It's a trend! ^_^'

Trainer Kat

Years
That is pretty good.
Joel's hair's a bit longer though~

Oh, and Nerevarine, I thought Terra was a brunette too. xD;

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
That is pretty good.
Joel's hair's a bit longer though~

Oh, and Nerevarine, I thought Terra was a brunette too. xD;

Couldn't find longer hair xD. Next best thing to it was that. I had to get the jacket thing though, lol.

Trainer Kat

Years
The jacket's perfect. I found the picture I was using for my sign up and was like "ooh. He'd be great." It was only after the fact that I realized his clothes matched his Digivice<3

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
FYI guys, if someone doesn't post by Sunday afternoon, I'll reopen sign ups. I want this to be active, yet no one has posted in about 3 or 4 days :(. C'mon guys!

Trainer Kat

Years
Don't worry. :] I'm working on my post right now, should have it up sometime tonight depending on how much I have going on (and if not, it'll be posted tomorrow morning).

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Sorry i took so long to post. I wanted Ninetails to post something so there could be some more character interaction but it's cool.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Hopefully she'll come on soon, meantime I'll keep reading my mangas <3. bought this new series that is pretty good. It follows the traditional kid chosen for greatness thing though but that can be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back