• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone identify these for me?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I bought a lot of mixed trading cards from Ebay.

I've looked over them, but I can't figure out what these cards are. I know that they are yugioh related and I'm assuming that they are fakes, since they look nothing like regular yugioh cards, but given the number of them included I'm not really sure. (Around 250-300 included from the size of the stack, but I haven't counted them.)

I'd identify them myself, but I'm busy looking up set info and prices for some of the other cards included, mainly pokemon and naruto.

Here's the pics of them. Crap quality since it's taken with my ds camera.

Cronozona

Pokemon Expert
Years
Wow, good investigation skills. I would've assumed they were fake yugioh cards since I've never seen them before. But, that's due to my somewhat ignorant nature.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Haha, they're two completely different games.

Bandai YGO was a wonderfully simple game, actually...

Back