• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Hey, UNDISCLOSED NAME, how about I make up another Sentinel, just for the funsies? Bloodthirster is getting a bit monotonous. He's asking me to do all kinds of things...

I was honestly thinking about doing that myself by creating a character that would CREATE MORE DRAMA for Kasey, but I wasn't sure if I could/would be allowed to.
But there's only one Sentinel spot, is there not?
Either way, I'd have to think about it and plan something out extensively. If I plan to use the character that I'm thinking of, at least.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
There technically is only one spot left on the Sentinels, even though Ray is already in the RP, so I might be able to make an exception. The problem is introducing another villain character so far into the RP. However, if you think you can keep up with both sides, and still post consistently, and if the NW and Claire are fine with it, then you can make them.

Keep in mind that I mean it when I say NecrumWarrior and Claire have to OK it before you guys can apply.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I would always welcome another villain. Just as long as the characters are well thought out and introduced. Maybe it can be a character with no previous binds with the other sentinels. Like a secret spy of Auron's that shows up to provide reinforcements. We only know he is a Sentinel based on his proper papers. Hmm....mind rambling, story ideas coming....gah make it stop!

Anyway, I would look forward to another Sentinel. At times it can be hard to keep interaction going amidst the Silver Tribe. Maybe another girl character? Please? :3

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Heyo. Greiger recommended the RP to me and it looks like alot of fun :D Got room? Would it be cool if I reserved a spot for the silver tribe? You guys look like you could use a couple more villains :p

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Megaman765- Yea, sure we've got room inside. You're reserved. Get an SU up when you can. Also, if you like, I can PM you a summary of what happened so far in the RP to help you create your character. Let me know!

Megaman765

Years
@Megaman765- Yea, sure we've got room inside. You're reserved. Get an SU up when you can. Also, if you like, I can PM you a summary of what happened so far in the RP to help you create your character. Let me know!

Sure thing! That'd help me make my characters history alot better. I wanna try and make a good long one for him :p

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
I would always welcome another villain. Just as long as the characters are well thought out and introduced. Maybe it can be a character with no previous binds with the other sentinels. Like a secret spy of Auron's that shows up to provide reinforcements. We only know he is a Sentinel based on his proper papers. Hmm....mind rambling, story ideas coming....gah make it stop!

Anyway, I would look forward to another Sentinel. At times it can be hard to keep interaction going amidst the Silver Tribe. Maybe another girl character? Please? :3

If I am allowed to, maybe later on (once I get settled in) I can create another character for the Silver Tribe to add another female to the group :)

Megaman765

Years

Ohhhh a secret spy? I could always bring along my old Sableye character, Snype to fill in a role like that. I'm going through the RP to get a feel of how things are like.

Years
Alright everyone here is my SU! :D

It's late and I finished it just now so if the ending is weird let me know. My brain isn't working to well right now because I am tired. :P If I need to change anything let me know. :)

I know I wrote a "book" so I apologize for that but once I got to writing I couldn't help myself :P. Please enjoy and get to know Allora! :)

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Side:[/S-HIGHLIGHT] Gold Tribe

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Name:[/S-HIGHLIGHT] Allora (al-lor-ah) **the first part of this name (al) is like Al Borlen from "Tim the Toolman Tailor".

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Gender:[/S-HIGHLIGHT] Female

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Age:[/S-HIGHLIGHT] 220 **is roughly around 22 years old in Ninetales years

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Title:[/S-HIGHLIGHT] The Shadow Protector ~ Given because Allora prefers to observe in the "shadows" and will protect anyone with her life.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Pokemon Species:[/S-HIGHLIGHT] Ninetales

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Appearance:[/S-HIGHLIGHT] *SEE BELOW*

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Personality:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Spoiler:

[S-HIGHLIGHT]History:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Spoiler:

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Moveset:[/S-HIGHLIGHT] Confuse Ray, Energy Ball, Heat Wave, Dark Pulse, Attract, and Psyshock

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Appearance:[/S-HIGHLIGHT] **Please click on the picture to get the full details on Allora. Her Warrior Fangs are too small to see on the thumbnail

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Kawaii Pikachu- Your SU is really good! I very much like the backstory you made. There is only one slight problem that I could see. It appears from the way you described it in her history, and I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, that she is not actually with the Gold Tribe, but possibly some special force in the Alpha Alliance instead. The A.S.O.A sounds more like an academy for special Alpha Alliance training rather than Gold Tribe training.

Which actually by no means is a problem. If you would like your character to be apart of the Alpha Alliance army rather than the Gold Tribe, I would welcome the addition with open arms. But in that case, I would ask that you simply eliminate the 'title' section of your SU, as she probably would have no need for it, at least in the same sense a Gold Tribe member would. The title can still remain, perhaps as a nickname given by her peers.

However, if you still wanted to be apart of the Gold Tribe, and this was unintentional, then you would have to change your SU history a bit. For starts, you'd probably have to eliminate mentions of a 'commanding officer'. That would apply in the Alpha Alliance, but the Gold Tribe's only two superiors in actual rank are the leader and second-in-command (one of which is dead, the other of which is on the opposition now).

Again, I am perfectly fine with either case, but the general feel of the SU itself says that she is more Alpha Alliance than Gold Tribe, especially with all of the specializations and military-like participation she was/is apart of. Let me know what you decide to do.

-SV

Years
@Kawaii Pikachu- Your SU is really good! I very much like the backstory you made. There is only one slight problem that I could see. It appears from the way you described it in her history, and I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, that she is not actually with the Gold Tribe, but possibly some special force in the Alpha Alliance instead. The A.S.O.A sounds more like an academy for special Alpha Alliance training rather than Gold Tribe training.

Which actually by no means is a problem. If you would like your character to be apart of the Alpha Alliance army rather than the Gold Tribe, I would welcome the addition with open arms. But in that case, I would ask that you simply eliminate the 'title' section of your SU, as she probably would have no need for it, at least in the same sense a Gold Tribe member would. The title can still remain, perhaps as a nickname given by her peers.

However, if you still wanted to be apart of the Gold Tribe, and this was unintentional, then you would have to change your SU history a bit. For starts, you'd probably have to eliminate mentions of a 'commanding officer'. That would apply in the Alpha Alliance, but the Gold Tribe's only two superiors in actual rank are the leader and second-in-command (one of which is dead, the other of which is on the opposition now).

Again, I am perfectly fine with either case, but the general feel of the SU itself says that she is more Alpha Alliance than Gold Tribe, especially with all of the specializations and military-like participation she was/is apart of. Let me know what you decide to do.

-SV

I understand :) In all honesty I was stuck. I didn't know quite how to introduce my character into the Gold Tribe but still have training like you mentioned (the H.A.S. or etc.) since I am joining so late into the RP. It seems like the Silver Tribe already had a lot under their control at that time period so if I went to any type of schooling it would have had to be before the invasion. But then if that was the case then where did I spend the following days/months/years between school and the invasion? That's why I came up with the special forces idea. I could change it to where everyone in my team died defending Gold City and I went out looking for the Gold Tribe to join. Or something like that. I couldn't put that I was a member of the Gold Tribe because no one knows me. I didn't want to put I was in it and no one knew who I was this whole time. Unless there was a small platoon of them that was separated from the others and I was in the small platoon? I'm just stuck :P any ideas on how to tweek it would be awesome! :) (lol I might be over thinking things :P)

I wanted my character to be like a spy in a way. She has abilities to control others and is a master in shadows. I as going for an assassin at first but that's not who Allora is as a Pokémon. So I have an idea on how I want Allora I just can't find a way to put it to paper.

I don't mind being a part of the Alpha Alliance if you need another person there. I'm not sure what my role is there since it sounds like most of them are dead. Unless I read things wrong :P I'd have to do some more research into the RP if that's the case. :)

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Hah, if I had made a Silver Tribe character (at least the one I'm thinking of) this was going to be the type of path I would take. She wouldn't really be known to the other Sentinels, and perhaps might even be a pokemon foreign to Auron that happened to be around when they all got "infected" by the Silver Crystal. If that were alright with Supervegeta, of course.
She would likely have some sort of dramatic history that I've yet to think of.
And, yes, she would be a girl. x3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Kawaii Pikachu- You probably should have gotten the summary before you signed up. It might have helped rid you of any confusion that you may or may not have had, but that's fine. Between her graduating from her academy and the invasion, she would have likely spent time with many different Gold Tribe members, working in teams, separately on certain assignments, keeping the peace where she was stationed. The Gold Tribe, before the invasion, was quite large, having over a thousand members in their ranks. It was only after the invasion that many of them died and what was left is this small group of survivors that have either been in Liberty Town from the start or they picked up along the way. Many of the current remaining members of the Gold Tribe therefore likely may have not known each other prior to the invasion, or possibly only by reputation or occasional sights. So you wouldn't have had a problem there.

You see, after the invasion was complete and everything fell under Silver Tribe control, most of the Gold Tribe went underground, hiding wherever they could to get a chance to strike. Many of the current Gold Tribe now in the group were ones picked up along the way somewhere, coming out from hiding once news spread that the Alpha Alliance was back and that some Gold Tribe members survived.

As for the spy idea, there is probably a small portion of the Gold Tribe that focus primarily on reconnaissance and other secretive action, though I haven't really mentioned anything of the sort. You can feel free to name it and make it up, if you like, and I'll run with it.

I don't really need a person there, it just seemed to be the direction you wanted to go with the SU. If you want Gold Tribe, by all means go for it. Hope this info helps.

Do you think you want the summary of the RP now before you revise? It may help you as you retouch.

@Nakuzami- Sovereign wasn't really known to the other Sentinels when he joined later, so if you want to take that path of making a post-invasion Sentinel, you may. Though Auron wouldn't have let him into the Sentinels if he wasn't aware of him/her, or at least aware of their capabilities as a fighter/leader.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
@Nakuzami you're free to post your idea of a Sentinel if you want, as I can't come up with anything that fits with the grand concept of the Silver Tribe.

Megaman765

Years
Here's my SU finally! I put alot of work into this one. Let me know if theres anything out of place within my history or if there's anything that I need to add. I got that weird feeling in my stomach that I left something important out :p I might make changes in here every so often since I'm still undecided on the moveset but I think it works well for a Spy character.

Spoiler:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Megaman765- Your SU is Accepted! Welcome to the Odyssey family! Feel free to start posting anytime.

I'll probably get a post up for both sides this weekend as well.

Years
@Supervegeta~ I will work on it and start tweeking it. Can you please send me the summary? You're right, I should've received it before I started working on things :P live and learn lol

Anyway on another note. I might be off and on at times the following week. There are some family issues going on so there might be a few days I won't be on. I will be on more once things calm down. So don't count me out :) just have to deal with some things.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Hi, I'm Xilfer. I was once a roleplayer but I'm afraid I'm a little rusty now, hehe. I was just wondering if I could apply for one Gold Tribe slot, or if that's taken?

Thanks.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
HEY!!! I remember you!!!! *Hugs Xilfer*. How have you been!?

Back