• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Iny Gage: Roughly a week.

@Gimmiepie: No. Class lists generally don't happen until the new day actually starts, or maybe a day before at most.

Years
Hmmm, okay that makes sense I guess. :)

I'm still new to this RP but normally I have picked up everything by now, not sure what's taking me so long.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
I've been considering giving Mark a bit more backstory involving his father. For those who probobly don't know, Mark's father was known to have a bit of a gambling addiction and did a few underground stuff. I've been thinking of the possibility of him possibly being involved with team rocket a few times before they assumingly broke up. Another consideration would be that he may have aqquired Commodore, Mark's porygon from Team Rocket. Maybe Commodore would have some important data inside of him or something else...

Just a thought though. I'm still developing more scenarios but I'm planning on bringing Mark's parents in later on in the RP, sometime before Christmas.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Ah! I almost forgot, if Iny Gage is good with it, could Daniel and Iny be in at least one same class? Are you good with it, Iny Gage?
I don't mind but I would still like to meet new people IC so preferably only one class if so.

Also, the gaining of levels is handled by GMs right?
I've gotten the impression that we handle it due to how there's the etherpad we're allowed to update ourselves as well as instructions on how levels are gained. If i'm wrong please correct me.

@Iny Gage: Roughly a week.
Alright, Debating Whether I should Wonder off and do stuff or not.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
@Megaman765 I really like the idea that Commodore holds important data for Team Rocket, or at least data they don't want anyone else to have. You could even take it further and say that Commodore was specifically created to hide that data, and given to Mark (who was about to travel to an island protected by Gary MotherLovin' Oak) to keep the data out of their hands. It would give Mark a really nice storyline in my opinion. Looking forward to interacting with him.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
New character.
Spoiler:

Megaman765

Years
@Megaman765 I really like the idea that Commodore holds important data for Team Rocket, or at least data they don't want anyone else to have. You could even take it further and say that Commodore was specifically created to hide that data, and given to Mark (who was about to travel to an island protected by Gary MotherLovin' Oak) to keep the data out of their hands. It would give Mark a really nice storyline in my opinion. Looking forward to interacting with him.

Ohhh good idea. I kind of want this to lead to Commodores evolution as well. I think Porygon 2 evolves when exposed to large ammounts of pirated data. Maybe the data he's hiding could result in his evolution, causing him to go pretty out of control. I can have Mark find this out later. It'd of course make him a primary target for Team Rocket once they figure out he has Commodore.

@Lilizuki: Also getting to your SU right now :p

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
@Megaman765 Perhaps the Team Rocket data is 'locked' in Commodore, and once it becomes unlocked/accessed that's what triggers the evolution?

Megaman765

Years
@Megaman765 Perhaps the Team Rocket data is 'locked' in Commodore, and once it becomes unlocked/accessed that's what triggers the evolution?

Ohhhh good idea. When it gets unlocked, Commodore would get exposed and evolve as a result. It'd be a safety measure for Team Rocket and Mark so neither gets track of it, which they eventually do. I'm thinking once Commodore does evolve he'll start going crazy and blowing stuff up. I'm waiting for Commodore to at least get Tri Attack before he does since that's one of his most devastating moves (with the ability I have packed on him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back