• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new girl!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
Hi! You can call me ghostgirl, or by my in-game name, GAZ. I'm 25, and originally from California. I am NOT new to pokemon, as I have played since RBY - though I didn't really get into pearl/diamond or the B/W/2 games.

My favorite version is Silver/SS and I traded my wonderful SS game to be able to purchase X which I love!

I hope to trade some friend codes, so I can play around with Friend Safari, and find some friends to get our trade-only evolve pokemon. I recently go up to Victory Road before decided to wipe my party clean and breed some decent more favorable pokemon. I am a big fan of psy/dark/ghost pokemon, and wanted my party to reflect that.

My current, level <20 pokemon are: Espeon, Dieno, Zorua, and Ghastly. I have yet to pick up my FAVORITE Banette, as I haven't had good luck -___-.

I am not huge into training perfect IVs/EVs but having the wrong nature RUINS MY JOY. :3

Lastly, please add my friend code, and message/comment yours! 2079-6756-9379

I look forward to making some friends! -ghostgirl

Years
Benette is one of my favorites as well. I have a handful of Lv. 1 Shuppets; if you would like one, just send me a visitor message. I do not need anything particular in return. My friend code is: 2766-8355-7515.

See you around and enjoy your time here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Hai Ghosty and welcome to Pokecommunity ^-^
(yes, I totally nicknamed you already >.> <.<)
Pokécommunity is a great place that has a little bit of everything for everyone, so I really hope you manage to find a forum you enjoy lurking in ^^
For me, that was Sydian's domain, most notably, Challenges.
Since you seem to be interested in X and Y (like pretty much everyone else lately xD), I'm sure you'll feel at home in the Pokémon X and Y section ^^
Well, I have no idea what else I could say xD
If you have any questions or simply need a friend or someone to talk to, feel free to add me and send me a Visitor Message ^^

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Benette is one of my favorites as well. I have a handful of Lv. 1 Shuppets; if you would like one, just send me a visitor message. I do not need anything particular in return. My friend code is: 2766-8355-7515.

See you around and enjoy your time here.

I would love one of those Shuppets! <3 I'll add you.

Last edited:

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
I thought it was just a legend, could it really be true? Is there actually...

A girl? On the internet?

Just kidding :P welcome to PC! It's kind of a shame you didn't get into gen 5, it was awesome. Anyways, sorry I can't be of X and Y service, I don't have a 3DS but when I do I will be going crazy playing X all day and night. Sooooo yeah bai

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
I thought it was just a legend, could it really be true? Is there actually...

A girl? On the internet?

Just kidding :P welcome to PC! It's kind of a shame you didn't get into gen 5, it was awesome. Anyways, sorry I can't be of X and Y service, I don't have a 3DS but when I do I will be going crazy playing X all day and night. Sooooo yeah bai

An incredibly sparkly and glittery girly girl, too! And Thanks, I hope you get a 3ds soon, because X will BLOW YOUR MIND. So many new things that make it so easy to play O.o Whether or not you'd like that, I don't know!

Back