• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Hi there!

I'm looking for some more friends to trade with and add to my Friend Safari collection! I'm not entirely sure what my Friend Safari contains, however. My Friend Safar is Flying and I have Spearow, Fletchinder, and Tranquill. I have Pokémon Y and I would love to have more friends!

Friend Code

5343 8034 9464

Last edited:
Years
just came to the list so please pm me if you add me and I'll add you back 4785-4850-2738. haven't added anyone yet so I have plenty of space, if someone could please let me know what my safari is that would be great too thank you

Garlana

The boy who never grew up.
Years
Just a quick re-bump, im after more FC buddies, im happy to add anyone, however, I am specifically after the following:

Snorlax(munchlax)
Ditto
Scyther
Rattata/Raticate
Nidoran male/female (any of the evolutions)
Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite
Chimchar(and its evolutions)
Diglett/Dugtrio

(tbh any of the original 150!)

Thanks

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Looking for a ditto safari, but I'm not turning anyone away!

I don't know what type my safari is, or what pokemon are in it yet.

Plz PM me if you add me! Thanks!

(I don't have internet at my house, so it may be a day or so before I can accept, but I will ASAP, I promise!)

Years
Hey there. My name is Frotton and I just joined this forum. I was looking for somebody that got a Friend Safari of Normal Type, which I can find a Ditto, for obvious reasons. I don't know what is my Friend Safari type but add me anyways (PM me please.). Anyone can add me, I will leave my FC here and PM me if you added me.
FC: 4270 - 1807 - 4469

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back