• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunwriter's Shinies and Legendaries

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
Excuse me, I believe I have made a request and before this person at that. How rude it is to ignore someone. At least politely decline please.
To update my offer: I have a Tauros and an Abra which I in particular don't mind giving up, but you are welcome to anything I have(up to Ecurtek).

I was not ignoring you, I was looking to see if there were any Soul Silver exclusive pokemon that I needed. Unfortunately with where you are in the game, there aren't any pokemon that I need.

What nature is that Shiny Mewtwo?

The shiny Mewtwo is Docile natured.

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
I see, well that is too bad.
Are you certain, because I am confused. You say you are in need of breedables "anything not listed". So what does this mean. Shouldn't I have something in that category?

I do have a Uxie which you have listed as wanting, but in my pearl and still want the receiving pokemon in my Soul Silver so I suppose that doesn't work.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
I see, well that is too bad.
Are you certain, because I am confused. You say you are in need of breedables "anything not listed". So what does this mean. Shouldn't I have something in that category?

I do have a Uxie which you have listed as wanting, but in my pearl and still want the receiving pokemon in my Soul Silver so I suppose that doesn't work.

The breedable pokemon that I need are the ones I cannot get through Heart Gold. There are a limited number of ones that Soul Silver can get but Heart Gold cannot. Of these, the few that I need appear later in the game than you are now.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
Hey I'm interested in your Darkrai is it Cloned, Hacked or RNGed?

Both of my Darkrais were received through trades, but as far as I know neither of them are hacked. They would, however, be cloned so that I can keep a copy for myself.

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
The breedable pokemon that I need are the ones I cannot get through Heart Gold. There are a limited number of ones that Soul Silver can get but Heart Gold cannot. Of these, the few that I need appear later in the game than you are now.

I see then.
Thanks anyway I guess.
If I had a second DS or easy access to one, I would trade my Uxie and pikachu colored pichu from my pearl to my soul silver to offer you. Oh well.

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
Years
Hey, I am interested in your regi's Quaza, and Kyogre PM me back lets see what we can work out.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
heatran for u moltres and manaphy for ur entei

That's fine. What's your 4th gen FC and when can you trade?

Hey, I am interested in your regi's Quaza, and Kyogre PM me back lets see what we can work out.

How does this sound:

Shiny Rayquaza for your Shiny Charmander
Shiny Kyogre for you shiny Absol
Regirock for your shiny Minun
Regice for you shiny Plusle
Registeel for your shiny Mudkip

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
hey. i have Azelf, Uxie, Phione, and Heatran.
im interested in Tru Arceus, Level 50 shiny Rayquaza, Level 50 shiny Kyogre, and Level 70 shiny Mewtwo.

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
can i get these
Level 40 Relicanth
Level 13 Mankey
Level 18 Growlithe
Level 10 Cubone
i got Regigigas jirachi heatran and cresselia

Back