• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
there a bug in the game were after i beat the bike event and see blue go into lavender ghost tower and exit out the passing building there's green sprite and when i try to talk to her the text for snorlax come and i can't get though

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
One more thing, since I clearly haven't complained enough yet.
The game is filled to the brim with grammar errors.
These are in no way bad or damaging to the game, just a little thing I thought I should point out.
Aside from that, it's a very fun game.

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2016
Will be downloading after the next beta that brings more gameplay out, unless you released that one already.

Years
Since I'm hyper pumped about these hacks since I'm all about this.Only two questions remain though:"What game are you going to use for the GSC chapters?" and "Will you do the RSE chapters?"

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hi, new here.
Made an account to point this out, because this mod looks amazing.
Tile glitch after you find Cubone, when you're heading back to Pallet, the one path you can take to get to the little Park
Couldn't post a picture, but it happens on the fifth grass tile from the left, as well as the ones north and south of it, all four of those little grass tiles.

Not sure if this has been pointed out yet, probably has, but on the off chance it hasn't, well, there you go. It happens every time I get there, and since that's the only path I can take, well, boo.

This looks like a very fun game hack, and I'm ecstatic for it. ( Never read the manga, but I love Pokemon games, and one where the protagonist actually has a personality sounds amazing, and the story seems fun. )
So, a bit disappointed that I can't play past that point.
Really really looking forward to the next beta, assuming it'll be gone there.

I get what you're talkign about, fixed in the new beta 2.5.

script glitch with new patch? when i get thrown off the ship the first time after looking through the door, i meet the fan club chairman but when i go into their little base, the script doesnt activate, and there are also two sailors guarding both entrances to try get on the ship. also when i try to talk to the fan club chairman all he says is "please find my abra" or whatever it is he says

Download the new beta 2.5 to see if the glitch persist. Btw, did you patch it in a new rom, and start a new save file?

there a bug in the game were after i beat the bike event and see blue go into lavender ghost tower and exit out the passing building there's green sprite and when i try to talk to her the text for snorlax come and i can't get though

In the new BEta 2.5 I've just tested, I didn't encounter the error, so try it. Btw, did you patch using a new clean rom, and did you start a new save file?

One more thing, since I clearly haven't complained enough yet.
The game is filled to the brim with grammar errors.
These are in no way bad or damaging to the game, just a little thing I thought I should point out.
Aside from that, it's a very fun game.

Most of the NPC dialogue, are just shortened dialogues from the original game. Some were made up by me, which I apologies for. All the main story dialogues are taken directly from the Manga.

game crashed when I enter Misty's Gym

Fixed in beta 2.5. It's one of the Advance Map thingy, where sometime it just combine codes from 2 different maps together.

Since I'm hyper pumped about these hacks since I'm all about this.Only two questions remain though:"What game are you going to use for the GSC chapters?" and "Will you do the RSE chapters?"

I would continue to FireRed Rom to hack GSC chapter, it's just that FireRed have a nicer overall tiles, and more features (in my opinion of course).

I don't know whether I would do RSE chapter, I haven't read it yet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 16, 2013
I have a small query mate, say i start playing the beta and it stops after the 5th gym...and later you release an update...must i start the game again from the new beta update?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I have a small query mate, say i start playing the beta and it stops after the 5th gym...and later you release an update...must i start the game again from the new beta update?

I often go back and remake several events, and changes the flag sprite. So if you want to play a game wihout glitch, then yes.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
Amazing job! I love the manga and I always wanted hack games that follow it a bit more! If you really get until the GSC Chapter it'll be a dream!

Lucario Rift

Pokemon Expert
Years
Hey man I'm really enjoying your hack. I just downloaded beta 2.5 and I patched it onto a clean fire red rom and started the game as normal but now my poliwhirl is level 100. Hope there is a fix soon.
I've just found out it only happens when you speak to the girl in the direction shes facing.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hey man I'm really enjoying your hack. I just downloaded beta 2.5 and I patched it onto a clean fire red rom and started the game as normal but now my poliwhirl is level 100. Hope there is a fix soon.
I've just found out it only happens when you speak to the girl in the direction shes facing.

Thank you, really appreciate it. Try this new ebta, it should fix that problem.
http://www.mediafire.com/?0gdwtrdcciao8wg

I can't go to the last room on S.S. Anne

Can you be a little bit more specific? Like which room exactly, and what happens when you try to enter the room?

Amazing job! I love the manga and I always wanted hack games that follow it a bit more! If you really get until the GSC Chapter it'll be a dream!

Thank you, really glad to hear that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
So, I have a stupid question... Are you supposed to catch Gyarados the first time you fight it for Misty in front of Mt. Moon?
I started reading the Manga and realized how badly I must have messed up by simply making it faint. But, I tried my hardest to catch the bloody thing - I got it's HP as low as I could without making it faint, and put it to sleep, and still couldn't catch it no matter how many pokeballs I threw. Eventually, I just figured you aren't supposed to catch it and gave up.
Guessing you're supposed to catch it?

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
Then yeah, you're supposed to catch it.
In the manga, Red pulls out Bulbasaur, Leech Seeds it, and I think uses Poison Powder, then catches it and gives it to Misty.
If you fail to catch it in the game, Koga releases it to go wreak havoc and such.

Back