• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blazichu's Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2007
Ok...in the folder you have containing TBC and the ini files, there is a "config.ini" file, open it up using Notepad and underneath 659.9055 write the new location(where the ini files are), then TBC should work.

OK.I understood.But there is one more problem.In this TBC there is a german ini file.So I can t hack the US version of G/S.There is an english ini file,too but in this there are only two trainers.Youngster Mikey and ASH.I want you to send me a USenglish ini file if you have.Should you send I will thank you very very very much.

Pleae help me!I want to do this very much.Or else give me a link for working TBC.This is not an order only a request.
ALSO:I m from Italy.So if I say something wrong, excuse me.I m not very good at English.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
ismetemirhan said:
OK.I understood.But there is one more problem.In this TBC there is a german ini file.So I can t hack the US version of G/S.There is an english ini file,too but in this there are only two trainers.Youngster Mikey and ASH.I want you to send me a USenglish ini file if you have.Should you send I will thank you very very very much.

Pleae help me!I want to do this very much.Or else give me a link for working TBC.This is not an order only a request.
ALSO:I m from Italy.So if I say something wrong, excuse me.I m not very good at English.

I have attached the ini files, hopefully they should work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2007
I have attached the ini files, hopefully they should work.

Thank you so much.It did work.But in your gyms.ini file there are only gym leaders,Ash and rival trainer.What about the others.
As Cobalt blue and plasma red creator, don t you think customizing the other trainers.If you have the ini file of the
others,Please send them too.

AS I said before Thank you very very much for these ini files.
May god save you.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Hey blazichu, do you happen to know what are the offsets for other tilesets(tileset 2, 3, etc.)
(sorry about the tile problem. I removed them too).

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2007
Hey blazichu, do you happen to know what are the offsets for other tilesets(tileset 2, 3, etc.)
(sorry about the tile problem. I removed them too).

Hey, Cooley!Can you help me,too.I need ini files(for trainers) for Trainer Battle Customizer(TBC).If you have please attach here.You must have an ini file.Bec you are working on a hack.
Without ini file you cant hack trainers in G\S,can you?

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Actually you can, and its called a hex editor. I PM'd you telling you how to do it and attached some files(text to hex converter, Attack values.txt, Pokemon Values.txt, and Gold/Silver Table file).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
ismetemirhan said:
Thank you so much.It did work.But in your gyms.ini file there are only gym leaders,Ash and rival trainer.What about the others.
As Cobalt blue and plasma red creator, don t you think customizing the other trainers.If you have the ini file of the
others,Please send them too.

AS I said before Thank you very very much for these ini files.
May god save you.

It would take forever to write all the in game battles though, my answer would be learning hex, I put the structure up before for the trainers.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Tile Layer Pro can edit tiles, Agixp can edit the Pokemon/Trainer Sprites and hex can edit anything such as scripts/rom-based related events.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Yay !! 100th post.

So if I Delete the ho-Oh picture do I have to draw it the Same format that is was, in order.(TLP).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
cooley said:
Yay !! 100th post.

So if I Delete the ho-Oh picture do I have to draw it the Same format that is was, in order.(TLP).

Yes, you would. Otherwise you would have to repoint the tiles using hex.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Is it possible to edit Tileset 1, 2, 3, etc.

I think I'll just leave the screen Blank.

Since you are a Gold hacker, I bet you know how to insert these pictures without them messing up(ATTACHED)(Agixp411) they have the same Three colors plus white, so I don't see what is wrong.
EDIT]):
Pokemon-GoldVersionUEC_01.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
cooley said:
I think I'll just leave the screen Blank.

Since you are a Gold hacker, I bet you know how to insert these pictures without them messing up(ATTACHED)(Agixp411) they have the same Three colors plus white, so I don't see what is wrong.
EDIT]):
Pokemon-GoldVersionUEC_01.png

The Image sizes are your problem....

Rival = 56 x 56 so make your sprite that size.
Rattata = 40 x 40 so make Munchlax that size.

Also for Pokemon most first evos will either be 40 x 40 or 48 x 48, second evos will usually be 48 x 48 or 56 x 56 and then third evos will be 56 x 56. Just look at the image size of the one you are going to replace.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
So how'd you know I was Replacing Rattata with Munchlax????

And is it possible to edit Tileset 2,3,4 Etc.

Thank you so much!!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Could I have a name change for this thread, can it be called Blazichu's Tutorials instead?

Also for RSE hackers I am on the brink of discovering the X and Y positions on the world map...

0.%20MapRuby.PNG

That only happens when you are on the map...so when you move the box it goes back to normal...

The offset is 0x3E73C4 in a hex editor, the order goes [X position][Y position][01][01][Pointer1][Pointer2][Pointer3][08]

I tried to search for the flight positions, but the pointer only showed up three times and only one edited the map.

I'll go back onto my break I just wanted people to know what was discovered.

It might not be the perfect flight positions, but it is a start.

So Enjoy!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
BLAZICHU, YOU'RE BACK!!! this is amazing!
You going to re-open the plasma red and cobalt blue threads

or change your mind about hacking gold? If I were you, I would
ask myself: "Which ones easier to hack", but also "Which ones harder to hack".
-Just read your post-

Well its nice to see you again, with a change of heart =^):)
Whatever you do, I'll support you all the way.
~cooley~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
cooley said:
BLAZICHU, YOU'RE BACK!!! this is amazing!
You going to re-open the plasma red and cobalt blue threads

or change your mind about hacking gold? If I were you, I would
ask myself: "Which ones easier to hack", but also "Which ones harder to hack".
-Just read your post-

Well its nice to see you again, with a change of heart =^):)
Whatever you do, I'll support you all the way.
~cooley~

I will never change my mind about hacking gold....I will not convert xD

I just worked out the pointers and then found part of the Hoenn map, I still can't find the exact X and Y pointers. Also soon I might make a tutorial about adding new scripts into blank space for a gold/silver rom, all using hex :P.

Godot

That's one of my rules.
Years
hi.

im looking into making a gold hack, can you tell me the trainer numbers for in agixp, 1 is falkner i know but can you tell me the others?

also, in my rom it only takes a few seconds on the titlescreen before a message pops up that says "clear all save data area?" how do i stop this message?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back