• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Ok. Good. Give me a minute. I'm removing the ubers from my party.
Edit: Good game. That's the first time anyone has KOed my multiscale Dragonite in 1 hit. Even in random matchup nobody has done it. Anyways, I'll change my team up to be less weak to ice if I become an E4.
I don't know if you noticed, but you have 250 PC. Can finally get that Garchomp you wanted :P

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Ah man, I lost. I always seem to corner somebody 3 on 1, then I lose horribly! Very fun battle! Glad I fought you! Gonna get to Ev training some Pokemon.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Ah man, I lost. I always seem to corner somebody 3 on 1, then I lose horribly! Very fun battle! Glad I fought you! Gonna get to Ev training some Pokemon.

That was fun! Thanks! My first league badge!

Also just a note: the rules state that 3 of each gym leaders pokemon must be of their chosen type, with your gym rules shouldnt that mean that all three must be ice type?

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Well, you were using a Machamp! About Gliscor, Im going to use him and Medicham, along with 4 Ice Types. Must get em to level 100 fast...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
That was fun! Thanks! My first league badge!

Also just a note: the rules state that 3 of each gym leaders pokemon must be of their chosen type, with your gym rules shouldnt that mean that all three must be ice type?
Yea, if it's 3v3 all three have to be the gym's type.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Really? Like, giving me alot through trades? That would get redundant...

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Yea, if it's 3v3 all three have to be the gym's type.

I get a badge now on my card thingy right? Yeeeeewwww! :-)

Really? Like, giving me alot through trades? That would get redundant...

You trade me the pokes and tell me what you want done to them, like rare candy up to 100, medicines etc, then we trade back, it takes a few mins only to RC 6 pokes, I offer this service on my trade thread.

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Any of y'all have a steam? We could chat during our battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back