• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Thank you for the honor Devi. Anywho new comic. Lickitung + any surrounding object = poser. Lets just call this one return of the poser :D. What do you think is he a poser or is he a pervert XD.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Goatman56 said:
Thank you for the honor Devi. Anywho new comic. Lickitung + any surrounding object = poser. Lets just call this one return of the poser :D. What do you think is he a poser or is he a pervert XD.
Well, I think hes both, lol. :P

Devi beat me to the comic, I was thinking about makeing one with your Lickitung. Keep up the funny work Goatman. ;)

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I'm just glad you guys like my comics. Well RP if you do make a comic i'll put it in my thread :D. Also Devi yours is going in my thread :D.

Izzy

=O
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2006
http://img273.echo.cx/img273/4367/silverbolt3pq.png
^^
It's really big. Seriously

>>
<<

And I'd like to say that using unfunny sarcasm in everyone of your posts as 'criticism' doesn't make you seem any better than you actually are, it makes you just look arrogant and stuck-up. I've seen alot of this lately and it seems... stupid.

I'll be the first to admit that the joke completely ruins the atmosohere and the "pay for your sins" line is cheesy, and awful, but, meh.

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I think you should post them once you finish each issue. That is what I do. Anyway, is it a comic about Mareep, Flaffy, and Ampharos? That would be awesome cuase those are some of my favorites.

Orange_Flaaffy

Crystal Bell Keeper
Years
Nope, but don't worry, since I love them so much they will be in it sometime :D . It is a humor comic in which I mix pokemon and Sailor Moon. I have been a fan of Sailor Moon since I was fourteen and pokemon since I was sixteen (a good 8-6 years now), so both fandoms as a whole give me room for a bunch of fun, being an old hand to the games and the anime up to Sailor Stars :rambo:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
here are some comics based on a fanfiction...you might not get some of them if you've never read it though.

Comic2.jpg

Comic3.png

Comic.jpg

They're pretty simple.

oh no! I forgot the credit's on the second one!

ANyway, it's pretty similar to the other ones, hero sprite from MewtwoMan, made by me, character's belong to xXSaberXx

stunt296

~The Official Stunt Master~
Years
I need help with paint shop pro 9...I want to make sprite comics using paint shop pro 9 but i dont know how.Someone please help...

Jarman

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2006
PSP isn't used to make sprite comics, normal paint is. PSP is only for effects.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
I made an episode of, if it is appreciated enough, something which may grow into a sprite comic based around half-Dragons and Dragon fusions. It will be random.
spritecomicdragonepisode1.PNG

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Izzy said:
http://img273.echo.cx/img273/4367/silverbolt3pq.png
^^
It's really big. Seriously

>>
<<

And I'd like to say that using unfunny sarcasm in everyone of your posts as 'criticism' doesn't make you seem any better than you actually are, it makes you just look arrogant and stuck-up. I've seen alot of this lately and it seems... stupid.

I'll be the first to admit that the joke completely ruins the atmosohere and the "pay for your sins" line is cheesy, and awful, but, meh.
awesome, I liked the fact that silver made a cool appearance and that I can't spell.

and a mimi comic preview for your enjoyment.
prev.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back