• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stranded OOC Thread

Years
Yea, what's up with that? and where are the other two, more importantly, what happens if either of them dont come back?

And good to hear you weren't in the shootings in teh Empire state building. My brother was just there about a week ago too

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Oh, I'm glad you mentioned that! Yes, I was nowhere near there. Thanks for the concern! :D

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
No problem Crush! Thanks for keeping us apprised of your situation. I know I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate you staying active in this hectic time for you. :)

Please ignore any typos, I'm on my mobile.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, to be honest, why don't we just keep going on as we have? Just keep the RP going until Abi, at least, comes back. Like, go exploring, fight some wild Pokémon, have some humor, bit of drama, maybe an attempt at sailing away from the island, foiled by a tsunami or a flood. I'd say we should just keep going :3

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I agree, we should try to sustain it as long as possible. We can come up with our own twists as we progress now.

Years
If you guys wanted to see an Ep of the Pokemon series that is in kind of the same situation as this takes place Season 8, Ep 401 Island times is where its at! could get some ideas from it too.

You guys can continue to do ur thing for a bit, I'll jump back in when you guys get back to the beach.. and Clare, since Damion speacilizes Eevee evos/stone evos you could see if he has a spare stone ;]

Last edited:

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hehe, maybe a hidden cache somewhere? I guess we'll see what happens. Also, Syn and Crush, I'm trying to think of more ways to get you two more involved in the story. So far, I feel bad that you guys haven't had a ton to do.

I'm thinking once Vincent and Victoria get back, we can come up with something that would involve the whole group. I wish we could add some more people to this RP. I hope Abi comes back eventually, we need someone with GM privileges.

Years
Yea, either that or we could start our own post continuing this, and just recap what's happened so far, and add 2 girls since it seems like abi and bliss have just vanished :\ Either way, It'd be nice to have more people.

especially since it seems like you two are 'buddie buddie' ;]

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Nah, your post was awesome ^^ And on the bright side of things, I've got something in mind for when we're done eating the probably lukewarm fish. It won't last long, but it'll be something to do :P

Years
fish are actually in a little heater thing over some coals. I thought about you guys lol... just would be nice if we had more people.

and it was her left side that got hit btw, although im not exactly sure where to be certain. guess we just gotta wait for clare to post :P I'm waiting for her to post before I post again

Last edited:

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Yep, you're right Syn. It's on the lower left side of her abdomen, just above her left hip.

I'll make a post sometime tonight. (EST)

SyN, go ahead and take minor control of Victoria if need be. :D

Last edited:

Abi~

-insert title here?-
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
Oh dear. I'm so sorry guys.

I got really distracted by real life. Last week was my first week of school. I just thought to log in again. It's going to take a while for me to catch up to the flow of things in Stranded but I will.

How have things been?

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Abi! You've come back to us! *hugs* Sorry, just glad you're back.

Things have been going well, we were really worried about you. We've just been going about doing little side stories here and there. Been a little hard, I think we might need some new additions if Bliss isn't coming back.

I understand the crazy real life. Don't stress, we know that needs to be taken care of first. :D

Abi~

-insert title here?-
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
(hugs back) No, that's quite okay! ^_^

I'll just pass it off as Kelsey not have interacted with anyone in a while... I mean, she is shy and all. As for Bliss, maybe she disappeared off deep into the forest for a while, and got lost, or something. I'm reading through everything that happened. I'm... a little confused, to say the least. Is everyone in the woods right now? I don't want any inaccuracies in my post.

I'm glad to be back, though!

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Currently yes, we are all in the woods near the beach. Well, except Vincent (Bastian). He is "presently" looking for bandages in the shelter.

Back