• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Just PM me with the donation, and we'll work out a trade time.

And I'd just like to comment on the PM's I sent last night. I sign in this morning to see that seventeen of you replied in that time, XD. That's over half of the people participating.

If the other half respond as promptly, it looks like we'll be having a lagless tourney. ^^

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
Years
Just PM me with the donation, and we'll work out a trade time.

And I'd just like to comment on the PM's I sent last night. I sign in this morning to see that seventeen of you replied in that time, XD. That's over half of the people participating.

If the other half respond as promptly, it looks like we'll be having a lagless tourney. ^^

Maybe I was the first one of those XD... Anyways can you put in the first post the list of the ones who answer you, and the ones who don't?

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2010
i'm in, how long have i got 2 get my pokemon 2 level 50, when does it all start, can someone explain the clauses that are in action 2, plz pm me thanx :)

Years
i'm in, how long have i got 2 get my pokemon 2 level 50, when does it all start, can someone explain the clauses that are in action 2, plz pm me thanx :)

You don't have to worry about raising your Pokemons level, wifi battles can automatically set Pokemon to Level 50 or 100, whatever their ingame level is.

The tournament starts on the 21st, meaning this Friday. So you've signed up in time.

No Ubers (Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Normal Deoxys, Attack Deoxys, Defense Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai and Arceus)
-No hacked Pokémon
-Sleep Clause (No moves that make the foe's Pokémon sleep if he or she has already a Pokémon asleep.)
-Evasion Clause (No moves that raise evasion or lower the foe's accuracy.)
-OHKO Clause (No Fissure, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold or Guillotine.)
-No Hax Items (Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Stick, Scope Lens, King's Rock, Brightpowder, Quick Claw, Focus Band, Lax Incense, Lucky Punch.)

Taken from Shiny Umbreon's Battle Me Now thread.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Cloud_85 said:
Maybe I was the first one of those XD... Anyways can you put in the first post the list of the ones who answer you, and the ones who don't?
Actually you were second. ^^ evilcheese beat you by a minute, XD.

And I will just post here who I have yet to get a PM from:

BrettDanger
Sacrifar
Forgiven
Bishopk
Fat Lucario
ADumB
Mo Man
Richard Lynch

Those on the above list have another two days to respond(though Richard has longer thanks to his continues). I'll send out another round of PM's to those remaining tomorrow morning.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
You don't get a PM, World King. You joined less than a week before it starts, so I'm just assuming you'll be sticking around. Same for anyone else who joined after Sunday.

Back