• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well, I (I mean, Venusaur) am currently headed to the cafeteria, so someone would more likely have to run into me.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@PkMn Trainer Yellow: Thanks so much! ^_^

I doubt I'll be able to get a post in tonight, but is there anything else I should do before I jump in? I'll likely just wait for a good opportunity to do so.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@PkMn Trainer Yellow: Thanks so much! ^_^

I doubt I'll be able to get a post in tonight, but is there anything else I should do before I jump in? I'll likely just wait for a good opportunity to do so.

Just be casual about it :p Check a few of the recent posts and see if your character can get involved if you want her to that is. Other then that I don't think you need to do much else. Just go for it :p

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Just be casual about it :p Check a few of the recent posts and see if your character can get involved if you want her to that is. Other then that I don't think you need to do much else. Just go for it :p
This is a casual affair? But I bought a new dress and everything... :P

If nobody minds me asking, what are those boxes, such as the violet one in Post 7352, and the blue one in Post 7355 in the IC?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
This is a casual affair? But I bought a new dress and everything... :P

If nobody minds me asking, what are those boxes, such as the violet one in Post 7352, and the blue one in Post 7355 in the IC?

I'm pretty sure they're a custom post format using fancy coding and everything. I wouldn't know. I'd message yellow or Wolf about it and I'm sure they'd fill you in on how they did it.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm pretty sure they're a custom post format using fancy coding and everything. I wouldn't know. I'd message yellow or Wolf about it and I'm sure they'd fill you in on how they did it.

Heheh... Mine's pretty complex, even though I made it look simple.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Lilizuki: If by dorms you meant students then yes! Students get a red, blue, or yellow jacket corresponding to their dorm--though they apparently aren't required to wear it. By the way--I noticed it doesn't seem like you interacted with anyone in your first post. I may be guessing, but I presume it's funner to roleplay with others.

If you want someone to interact with your character, this is a good place to ask around--or better yet. You can look at the character list and even search up someone's character SU to decide which character seems interesting to you.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Where should Orange train his Bonsly? It's like level 13 and is totally underleveled. And I'm gonna have Eggy hatch soon! What level should she hatch at?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Lilizuki: If you want someone to interact with your character, this is a good place to ask around--or better yet. You can look at the character list and even search up someone's character SU to decide which character seems interesting to you.
Actually, WolfOfEve's character mentioned going to the cafeteria and he did multiple times in this thread. I figured they could meet up there, but I probably should have mentioned it here. *oops*

Where should Orange train his Bonsly? It's like level 13 and is totally underleveled.
Pairing up with somebody who has a counter for grass types and heading to the forest seems like the best bet; plenty of bugs to squish. You could also look for somebody in-game who knows Pokemon to learn what's needed for Bonsly to evolve, 'cause it needs to learn Mimic to do so.

Dawn

Years
@OrangeNess: It doesn't much matter. Trainer battles are the superior way to train by a dozen times over. Get into a triple battle with a trainer and have your bonsly participate against all six of the trainer's theoretical pokemon to get 12 levels in one battle. :U

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Actually, WolfOfEve's character mentioned going to the cafeteria and he did multiple times in this thread. I figured they could meet up there, but I probably should have mentioned it here. *oops*

Errrr, yeah, might've helped if you'd told me you want to interact with my character. Tyler is PTA's new groomer HAHA! FOOLS! I /AM/ TYLER!! I HAVE INFILTRATED YOUR ACADEMY AND WILL MAKE ALL BOW BEFORE ME AS I GROOM YOUR POKéMON TO PERFECTION and also the PokéVersion of myself. However, I'm not necessarily the kind of person who looks for interaction, so your character would have to start talking to me.

And don't worry, I'm Johtoan

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Errrr, yeah, might've helped if you'd told me you want to interact with my character. Tyler is PTA's new groomer HAHA! FOOLS! I /AM/ TYLER!! I HAVE INFILTRATED YOUR ACADEMY AND WILL MAKE ALL BOW BEFORE ME AS I GROOM YOUR POKéMON TO PERFECTION and also the PokéVersion of myself. However, I'm not necessarily the kind of person who looks for interaction, so your character would have to start talking to me.

And don't worry, I'm Johtoan
Apologies, good Sir! I learned RP in a very different website, so I'm still getting used to things around here. :P And gotcha; I can do that once he shows up, so I can have my character's reaction to his presence and an inner-monologue about why she's approaching him. ^_^

Dawn

Years
@Lilizuki: Don't worry too much. I make a point to try and make sure the environment around this part of the RPC remains friendly. Mistakes are made--but we're all learning. c:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
You'll do fine here; we're a very friendly people. Just donn't read what's written with strikeout text-- Oh, look what you did!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
So...I've gone back about ten pages in the thread and have been unable to find an example of how catching a new Pokemon goes in this RP.

Would anyone mind writing up a bare bones example for me, please? ^_^

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So...I've gone back about ten pages in the thread and have been unable to find an example of how catching a new Pokemon goes in this RP.

Would anyone mind writing up a bare bones example for me, please? ^_^

It's really up to you on whether you catch something or not. There's a list of Pokemon available in certain areas on the first post of this OOC thread.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
sorry :) seems like Ruby will leave X3 reason unknown~ maybe she didn't fell at home :P but here is the new character that'll replace her.

| Name: | Mana Murasaki

| Nickname: | Mana

| Age: | 14

| Sex: | Female

| Dorm: | Entei Dorm (she moves in in Ruby's old room)

| Appearance: |
Spoiler:

| Personality: | Mana is a girl who have major confidence issues, she usually goes on really strong diets to stay skinny, totally pushing away the fact that she already is skinny. After the scientists added pokemon DNA to her own DNA this became even worser, she begun telling herself that she was weird, ugly and that her personality stinks and such. there are days she doesn't act like it though, she doesn't like to show this flaw at all. Since she got the ability "attract" after the DNA exchange she sometimes uses it to make people like her, not like like her, but just like, but this sometimes goes totally wrong.

On the other side, Mana is a very cheerfull girl with extreme shyness, causing her to run away sometimes. Mana also can be very spontanous, it actually depends on her mood, If she's happy she tends to act like a Espeon does, a little kittyish, if she's scared she becomes extremely shy, if she's in a normal mood then she's spontanous, and when she's angry... prepare to run away.

| History: | Mana grew up as a little girl with no friends, her only friend was a little Eevee which she got from her parents when she was born. Mana's first day at school was terrible, since all girls in her classroom immediately disliked her for no reason, the boys on the other side... totally ignored her or would stare at her. Mana developed major confidence issues after being bullied by the girls her entire primary school time, even trying to pick up fights with her sometimes. They would call her ugly even if she wasn't, call her a fat while she wasn't, tell her she was arrogant while she wasn't and things like that.

Mana's mother was a nice woman her father could've been better. Her father was a scientist and her mother a housewife. She managed to get into fights with her father alot, he would say that it was her own fault that she had no friends and that she probely did something to her classmates that they acted that way. And when Mana tried to explain it to him, he wouldn't listen. Her mother tried to cheer her up sometimes by giving her home-made apple pie which she liked alot, But her mother died when she turned 10 and so her happiness dissapeared along with her mother.

Her father worked for a professor who tried to find the secrets behind Pokemon Evolving. Thanks to this, Mana's father once got the idea to bring Mana's Eevee along to the lab and did experiments on her, which caused her to evolve in an Espeon. This was really weird because an Eevee evolves into an Espeon when it got love from their owner and so Eevee was taken away from Mana for more than a year, only to find out she evolved thanks to the love Mana gave her.

Then the professor got an insane idea, Mana's father had to offer his only daughter for a experiment or else he would be fired, and he did it without hesitating. Mana was brought to the lab at age of 12 and got injected with the DNA of her own Espeon, the professor wanted to know what happened to humans if they got Pokemon DNA in their blood. But this experiment failed since nothing really happened, only that Mana started to act more like a Pokemon and could talk to them now. This didn't interest the professor and so she was released, but her father now saw her as a failure and told her to leave -his- home.

Together with her Espeon she started living everywhere and nowhere, and soon she found out she got the abilty attract when she accidentally used it at an old classmate of hers, she came to like her in a friendship way and Mana really liked this.

Mana came to the academy to learn to be a better trainer and to make new friends, wether she had to use her ability or not.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):

| Species: | Espeon
| Nickname: | Felicity
| Gender: | Female
| Personality: | Felicity is a quiet Espeon but will be happy around Mana anyway. If you try to hurt Mana's feelings or bully her, prepare for this Espeon's revenge.
| Lvl: | 29
| Moves: |
- Psybeam
- Psyshock
- Shadow ball (TM)
- attract
- Cut (HM)

| Species: | Glaceon
| Nickname: | Fox
| Gender: | Male
| Personality: | Fox is a bit of a cool acting pokemon but mostly fails at it. he's pretty kind and loves to be around others.
| Lvl: | 23
| Moves: |
- Ice Fang
- Bite
- Shadow ball (TM)
- Retaliate (TM)
- Dig (TM)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back