• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still watch the anime...

Do you still watch the anime?

• Total voters

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I love watching the anime, I mostly watch the Best Wishes and Best Wishes Season 2.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I can't find it anywhere to watch on TV and I prefer the Pokemon Adventures manga to the anime anyway so I guess no.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Yes, i think best wishes season 2 is still pretty good. The first season is better but this is a nice revive for the show.

Tackle

Pancham
Years
I do, currently watching Battle Frontier arc. =)
Some of my friends stop watching Pokémon but I still watch. =3

Years
I still watch it, but only through online anime viewing sites since the TV viewing is currently screwed in Australia right now (they show Sinnoh reruns way too much) and I hated how they handled it.

I also like anime viewing websites since it allows me to rewatch the classic episodes too, as well as the new episodes.

Years
I haven't watched it for a while but am intending on going back to it soon once I get my TV aerial sorted out and maybe start downloading again once I get my full internet back on again. I am on a dongle right now.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
I do, and I love watching it, but the Unova saga is kind of annoying me, and if the series continues in the direction it's going, I may leave and just stick to the games.

I'm hoping for a reboot of some sort, in the style of that anime trailer for B2W2. That 6-minute short provided more excitement than about 100 of the current saga's episodes, it was so good.

Years
I still watch it and must say the current Unova season is the coolest of all due to many things. Cool story going, graphics improvement, animation is also super cool. I watched few episodes of previous season of Sinnoh and it was way bad. I also have all the English episodes of Unova Season.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I admit that I stopped watching the anime during the Sinnoh series. I found that series to be unwatchable due to bad plot lines and I just never liked Sinnoh to begin with. I have started up again with the Unova series, and I do enjoy it. So yeah, I do watch, I just took a break.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
I've never watched the anime past the johto seasons (besides the movies) If I were to restart, what would everyone recommend?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hmm, well... I'd definitely recommend starting at the beginning of Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova. It kind of depends what you want from it- which Pokémon are you interested in seeing? Which characters do you want to watch? How fond are you of contests? Would you be annoyed if Brock weren't around? Do you want to catch up and be up to date on current anime events? I personally restarted seriously watching at the beginning of Unova and have kept up since and occasionally go back and watch AG episodes because that group was my favourite. So, you know, decide what you want out of your watching experience and go for it~

Back