• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [IC][T]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Taka the Lovable Poet: Level 14 - 0 Exp - 3000 Col
Going to Bed

Taka groaned with pleasure as he finished off the last of the teriyaki on his plate. Dear God....That was amazing! He felt as if there were no words he could say that could describe the feeling he felt for this food. For once in his life, Taka was speechless. He payed the kindly inn keep and made his way for the room he had payed for as well. He had payed for the one closest to the stairs, which in all honesty was quite comfortable, furnished with a bed, a bath tub, a couple of chairs here and there, a dresser, and an end table.

Taka sighed and unequipped Poetic Justice for the first time since he had received the blade. Odd...I feel strangely lonely without a blade... He was, for once, completely defenseless. "Well..." Exhaustion sat in as he unequipped his cloak and basic armor. He stood naked for a few moments before he realized he was filthy. A poet cannot survive without three things: Music, teriyaki, and purity. "To the bathtub!" He cried out weakly and stumbled into the room. He began to fill the tub until he was satisfied with the temperature. "This...Will be enjoyable." Taka eased into the water with a moan of pleasure. Never before had the bard experienced such a great feeling!

Two hours later Taka awoke with a start. Oh no! I'm going to be...PRUNIFIED! He leapt out of the water and looked at himself. He had really shriveled up a bit. Curses... He pulled a towel from a nearby rack and dried himself off, put his mane in a ponytail, and equipped his sleeping garment: Light blue boxer shorts and a white tee shirt. He plopped onto his bed and smiled. Today...Today I made friends...Today I helped save the world of SAO...Today...Today I helped defeat a boss. His mind began to race with thoughts of the like racing through his mind as he crawled under the covers, and soon enough, the energetic bard drifted off to sleep.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
«火の鳥»
The Adorable Katana Warrior

Urbus > Urbus Inn
x
CHAPTER II,
Part I:

"Rise from the Ashes"

Phoenix stared at the single name in her friend list: Kenshi. She wondered why it was the only one left on her friend list, but her question would soon be answered. When she pressed it, the name disappeared, leaving her friend list empty. Puzzled, she stared blankly at it until another menu popped up. "Player not found." Right after she closed that, a crystal dropped into her hands; a recording crystal. When she looked up, she saw the plaza of Urbus filling with players. Deciding the inn was her best bet for a quiet place to listen to it, she headed in that building's direction. A robed figure crashed into her but kept running past, nearly causing her to drop the crystal. "Hey, watch where you go, jerk!" The figure didn't even react, just kept on running. Sighing, she continued to make her way toward the inn.

After hastily paying the NPC for a room, Phoenix headed up the stairs in a hurry. Though what she'd heard halfway up made her freeze.

"So that...scar," Phoenix panicked for a moment, until she heard "I won't ask about it."

Realizing she'd overheard someone else's conversation, she headed up the stairs and through the bath hall, noticing-- Hey, a guy and girl from the boss room-- and hey, there's the guy she tried to stab! "Oh, hey, sorry for trying to kill you!" She told him somewhat casually and hurriedly as she walked past toward her room. When she closed the door behind her, she had to double-take at the room. Four beds, each at the corners of the room. She picked the one against the wall that the door was connected to, but in the corner furthest from the door. She unequipped everything except for the blue dress and her active-inventory pouch (just in case). Placing the crystal on the end table against her bed, she sat over the bedside and tapped it, changing its color and starting the recording.

"Look, I don't have much time, so I've got to make this fast." It was a deep and raspy voice that was all-too-familiar to her, but the urgency and tensity of his tone rubbed her the wrong way and she felt as though something bad would come of it. "If you are listening to this, you're in the official release of SAO, and dying in the game means dying for real." Her eyes widened with shock. That certainly explained why everyone was so serious about the PKer earlier, and that fact made her feel somewhat guilty for her choices of words and actions. "I know you can't remember a whole lot, but your mother, your brother, and myself are all in the game. We bought the game and joined it to save you, wherever you are." Wherever I am? Where am I? Am I missing? "But I'm afraid our games end here. We indebted ourselves to a PK Group to help you further, but I'm afraid we couldn't pay them back, and they're taking our lives as payment."

"NO!!" Phoenix shrieked, her eyes welling up in tears and she held her hands over her mouth and quivered in place, visibly shaking as she listened. "No..." She muttered, tears streaking down her cheeks.

"Please don't cry," he added, almost as if he knew she was crying. "I know this is going to hurt you a lot, but you've got to recover from it, you've got to make it out of this game! I don't know what you'll do without the three of us, but you'll think of something. You're too young to die, especially over a game! You've got to recover from this stronger than you were before! Is that not what you named yourself as, a Phoenix?" There is an unintelligible shout coming from the background, getting gradually louder. "I'm out of time. Please remember Hono, we all love you, we've always loved you and we'll never stop lo--" The voice ended immediately at the sound of metal slicing air and then flesh. A woman's scream is heard in the background, and after some quick footsteps are heard, the recording beeps to signify its ending.

Hono couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears were flooding from her eyes so quickly she had to close them. "Dad..." she tried to say, but no sound came out. Her crying was all that echoed in the large, empty room, as she curled herself into a ball, hugging her knees against her chest and crying quietly into her knees.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
New IC day!!!

24 December

It's the 24th of December! This means that today is.Christmas eve. The Christmas celebration will be hold in Urbus Town and will start at 5 on. The large tree on the second floor will be decorated with Christmas lights.

It's a bit snowy today and colder than it usually is.

Special quests: the bulletin board on the first page will be updated as soon as possible.

Lucina
Player level 15
Floor 2: Urbus town.

"Yes, that was definitely your fault..." Robin confirmed that this was all Lucina's fault just like she had expected. She was about to scold him bit decided to not make this worse than it already was. There was an awkward silence between the two until Robin decided to break the ice but it wasn't something that Lucina enjoyed speaking of.

"So that...scar," Robin started. Lucina immediately looked up and started to look pale. He had indeed seen it... It was stupid of Lucina to think that he hadn't seen it because it was impossible to not notice such a huge scar. Robin said that he wouldn't ask about it and Lucina appreciated it but then the awkward silence was back. Suddenly she heard the girl from earlier come up to them and apologise to Robin. She was gone quickly after that and made Lucina raise an eyebrow.

"That scar..." Lucina mumbled after a while when it got silent again. "My little sister and I got attacked when we were children. The maffia was after my father and because he hadn't given them what they wanted they decided to hurt his daughters." Lucina didn't face Robin because this was something she didn't usually speak of but... he didn't know her in real life so she thought it would be okay. "I got that scar in attempt of saving my little sister." Lucina finished. She looked at the floor as the memories of that day were still fresh in her mind.

Lucina heard someone crying and walked towards the room where it came from. "Hello...?" Lucina opened the door and saw the girl from earlier sitting on the bed and hugging her own knees. Her name seemed to be "Phoenix". "Are you alright...? What's wrong...?" Lucina sat down next to her on the bed and spoke with a gentle voice.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 11
Floor 2: Urbus Town Inn
EXP: 38

More silence. It's calming, but also awkward. ShirenX, Robin's adding X for no reason, soon passed by & apologized to him for almost killing him. Robin was wondering about this new personality of hers, or rather, is she really was Shiren at all. Lucina broke the ice next, explaining about her scar. It was a surprising story, but somehow feels common in everyday life.

"Such an experience could change anyone..." Robin lets out. It didn't make Lucina comfortable talking about her traumatic past. She doesn't take this story likely. Robin feels honored to know about her story. He now knows about her family as well.

Well, enough of these talks. Robin isn't into socializing, & it seems Lucina follows ShirenX into her room after they hear a loud noice. Maybe now I can get some peace & quiet. It was okay speaking to Lucina, but no more talking for Robin. He steps inside a different bathroom & gets in the tub. As he's soaking, he thinks back to Lucina's past, as well as why Saito was killed. ShirenX took Nightmare somewhere, & she's here now. So much to learn. Tomorrow, Robin will ask ShirenX what she did with Nightmare. Tonight, rest.

As he headed to his room, Robin sighs lightly. That <<Friend Request>> from Kagome has been bugging him for a while now. He's not here to make friends. His only purpose is to free everyone from this death game. Friends would just put him in...guilt. What if they died, & it was because of Robin? He hesitantly taps his finger on <<No>> & gets ready for bed, taking off only his cloak.

Tomorrow, this floor will be explored & see what's different from the open beta. Tomorrow, a new day dawns...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
«火の鳥»

Urbus Inn
x
CHAPTER II,
Part II:

"Rise from the Ashes"

Hono sniffed and gave a slight glance to the girl who entered her room. "Hello...? Are you alright...? What's wrong...?"

"Nothing," she replied bluntly. Though almost immediately she felt an unusual guilt. It wasn't something she'd expected, though it soon became obvious why she felt it when the words echoed in her mind. You can't handle this all on your own, you have to make friends. You are a strong young woman, but even the bravest warriors had allies to fall back on. It was almost as if she was hearing it said to her. Words of her father, though she couldn't remember where or when she'd heard them. She didn't know why either, but it seemed fairly obvious. "I... I lied..." She spoke after a long silence, pulling out the recording crystal. She pressed it and it began to play over again, her senses dulled by her first hearing.

"Look, I don't have much time, so I've got to make this fast." The deep voice spoke, so high-quality that it sounded like it was in the room. "If you are listening to this, you're in the official release of SAO, and dying in the game means dying for real. I know you can't remember a whole lot, but your mother, your brother, and myself are all in the game. We bought the game and joined it to save you, wherever you are. But I'm afraid our games end here. We indebted ourselves to a PK Group to help you further, but I'm afraid we couldn't pay them back, and they're taking our lives as payment. Please don't cry, I know this is going to hurt you a lot, but you've got to recover from it, you've got to make it out of this game! I don't know what you'll do without the three of us, but you'll think of something. You're too young to die, especially over a game! You've got to recover from this stronger than you were before! Is that not what you named yourself as, a Phoenix?" There is an unintelligible shout in the background, getting louder. "I'm out of time. Please remember Hono, we all love you, we've always loved you and we'll never stop lo--" The voice ended with the sound of metal slicing through the air and crashing into something. A woman's scream is heard in the background, and after some quick footsteps, the recording stops.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
»S C Y K E«
DAMON EAGLE

» Floor One
» XP: 57%
» Health: 100%
» Player (Level 14)

Some random inn (FL2)
An hour later
Stardust's eyes widened in surprise.

"Wow, you play the guitar? That's interesting, not many people choose skills that wouldn't help them in combat. How good are you?"

Scyke scratched his head, unsure if he should answer the question or not. He didn't really devour much time practicing even though he played nearly every day, and some sessions ended up with him even wrecking the instrument. Slightly embarrassed, Scyke leaned back, continuing to scratch his head before replying.

"I… would rather not say. It's quite embarrassing to be honest. What about you, Stardust? Any instruments or unusual skills you practice?"

Stardust flicked her eyes upwards in thought. "Now that I think of it… I don't really have any strange skills, no. Just been focussing on killing monsters so far, really. Maybe I'll pick up a guitar someday when I feel like it, eh?" The brunette ended off with a cheeky wink, one which made Scyke laugh and the two continued to finish their dinner. After the plates were left with nothing but bones both Scyke and Stardust relaxed in silence at their chairs, using their thoughts as company. A moment later Stardust was the first to break peace, yawning first and then picking herself up off the comfy chair.

"Well, it's late, and I like catching my sleep early. I'm gonna head up and find a room for myself, and I suggest you do the same Scyke. I would of thought the boss battle would of tired you out like mad. Anyway, whatever you decide to do I'll see you tomorrow, partner!"

With that Stardust did a little wave with her right hand before jogging upstairs towards the bedrooms which the inn offered. Scyke signalled a wave back before sighing and continuing his train of deep thought. He was there for ten more minutes before he also finally decided to call it a night. Scratching his back Scyke headed upstairs and found himself a free room. After settling down and jumping onto his bed Scyke's thoughts instantly dragged towards his new partner.

I like Stardust. She's charming and beautiful, and unlike me she doesn't seem too bothered about being stuck in a death game like this. Maybe I should take a leaf from her book and try be more cheerful around others too…

A few more minutes later Scyke finally closed his eyes, and his mind immediately drifted off into dreamworld. He had a pleasurable night, dreaming about the real world and his old friends, and nothing could wake him up from his deep slumber.

Not even the soft sobbing from the broken girl next door to his room.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Taka the Lovable Poet: Level 14 - 0 Exp - 2500 Col
Saving the World, One Day at a Time

Taka woke up with a bright smile on his face. Sleeping in an actual bed does wonders for the back when you've been sleeping on a thin mattress on the hard ground for a month. He groaned and stretched his arms out, reaching for the glass of orange juice he had set out the previous night. He quickly downed it and sat the glass back down. Ahhhh. Refreshing. He stood up and smiled, "Today is a brand new day. Today, I could meet my princess. Today, I could help save the world a little bit more." Taka equipped his armor, his black cloak, and Poetic Justice. His blade would normally seem like it weighed a lot when he first put it on, but now he was truly rested, and he was limbered up. "Today is a beautiful day!"

The warrior-poet strode into the town square with a smile on his face. There were quite a few people walking around. Of course it was still early. How could anyone wake up at six o' clock in the morning? Taka smiled and looked around. There was no way for them to know who the brave warrior was. He was quite the figure though, his long, flowing golden hair, his pale complexion, his thin form, and his massive sword. He was truly one of a kind. He was about to make a proclamation to the world, but he remembered something. "Today..." He looked around to the world and noticed the date. "It's Christmas."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Maria Renée {Princess}
Guild: The Flaming Blade
Level: 13

Maria had been up for a few hours now just laying on her bed her head full of thoughts. I'm 13 today...my first birthday without my family...without Phillip...and Psyche's gone too now she thought before hearing a knock on her door. Getting out of bed she walked over to the door opening it slightly. "yes?"

"Good morning Princess. Time for breakfast" she heard Poseidon's voice and opened the door all the way.

"ok" she whispered hugging Poseidon. "is Zeus downstairs?"

"yeah he's paying for breakfast" Poseidon responded as the two headed downstairs. "I know what today is...so does Zeus. Are you ok?" he asked as they spotted Zeus across the room from them.

"I'm a little sad...but I know none of them would want me to be sad or upset on my birthday...and I know they'd want me to be happy for Christmas tomorrow"

"that's the spirit Princess" Zeus said as the three sat at a table. "now lets eat and then go explore the floor"

Sapphire Rose

Years

Lucina
Player level 15
Floor 2: Urbus town.

The girl named Phoenix seemed to be upset but didn't seem to want to speak of it. Lucina stood there as she pitied Phoenix a bit for whatever was wrong. Lucina also felt her eyelids getting heavier and wondered how much longer she could stay awake. "I… I lied…" she suddenly heard the girl say and was all ears. Ofcourse Lucina knew that she had lied but it was good that she admitted it.

Phoenix pulled out a recording crystal and pressed the "play" button. Immediately the room was filled with a manly voice and cries. The voice spoke to Phoenix and was supposed to be her father. Lucina felt something dying inside her as she heard the sentence "but your mother, your brother, and myself are all in the game. We bought the game and joined it to save you,". Lucina's eyes widened at the last part of the recording were it was obvious that all of them were killed. Lucina sat there silently as the recording crystal had stopped making noise. After a few seconds, Lucina's expression turned sad as she spontaneously hugged the girl. "Hono… is a nice name." Lucina said, not knowing what to say in a situation like this when suddenly…

Lucina let go of the girl and held both of her shoulders. Lucina slowly placed her finger on the place were Phoenix's heart was supposed to be. "Here…" Lucina started. "They will always be with you in here. They might've died in this cruel game but…" Lucina paused for a little, then continued speaking. "They will always live futher inside your heart. That's their new home now." Lucina stood up from the bed and made Phoenix lay down on it so that she could cover her in the blanket. Lucina laid a hand on Phoenix's forehead and warmly smiled at her. "I will fall asleep on this floor if I stay awake any longer… so I'll have to go now." Lucina told her before leaving the room, Lucina send her a friend request. "Please survive. You can message me anytime." Lucina left the room and almost crawled to her own. She had this weird habit of falling asleep anywhere if she was too tired. After Lucina entered her room she crawled into her bed and immediately fell asleep.

---------

The next morning Lucina woke up early. She got up and found out it was only 7 am. "Hmm… it would be good to train a little before breakfast." she whispered to herself. She packed some of the stuff and left to downstairs. "Good morning, Miss." she heard the NPC greet her. Lucina faintly smiled at her and opened the front door. "Wait! There has been a suspicious man waiting in front of the inn all night." the NPC woman left her desk and looked through the window next to the door. "Hmm… he's gone…" she said and went back to her desk. Lucina assumed this was part of a quest that the NPC woman had for everyone and just left without questioning any futher.

"There… finally…" the bald man watched Lucina walk towards the gate of Urbus town and followed her quietly. Lucina looked behind her a few times but was unable to notice him. "Payday has finally come, beautiful Patricia..." the man whispered to himself as he equipped his dagger and smirked evily. He followed her all the way to a field near a large tree and watched her taking out some monsters.

"That were some nice cuts, Patricia." The man said as he stepped towards her. "Maybe… like the one on your back?" he said as he started to laugh. Lucina was frozen solid from just hearing his voice. She knew exactly who this voice belonged to and slowly turned her head towards him. It was HIM. The guy who cutted her whole back open around 4 years ago. The only one that got away from that maffia group.

"I see, you do still remember me." he enjoyed the fear in Lucina's eyes. It gave him power and it was a lot easier to kill her like this than he had to fight her. "It's time, Patricia, I'm going to finish what I should have finished 4 years ago. This time you're not getting away with just a scar…" the man started to walk towards her. "I'm going to let you pay for what you did to us!!" he started to dash towards her with his dagger in front of him. This was the end for Lucina. She couldn't scream, she couldn't move and she couldn't fight back… all because she feared this guy that much.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 11
Floor 2: Urbus Town Inn
EXP: 38 - Col: 620

The next morning was another day in this game, on a new floor. Robin wakes up with sleepy eyes & opens up his menu to equip his cloak once more. On this new floor, there are new eventful discoveries to explore, like the new monsters & shops to see. On this new floor, Robin will definitely need some new equipment. Perhaps he'll stick with his sword a few more days of floors.

Something to eat, he thought, Robin takes out a bread & something else. Strawberry jam to add on the bread. As he puts his right index finger into the jar & takes it out, his finger starts to glow. He spreads the light on the bread, & what appears is jam/jelly on the bread. The jar's durability soon drops to zero, & it becomes small fragments. Robin takes a bite of his food until it's all gone. Kinda dull from Lucina's cooking.

Robin exits the inn & thinks about what to do today. He could explore the plains & farm for <<experience>> as he heads for <<Marome Village>>. He's also short on <<Col>>, at least 620. Luckily he's a beater, so he knows the monsters' patterns of attack. With a plan in action, Robin glances towards north & charges ahead without any hesitation.

Some Ox-type monsters were roaming the plains. Only a few were left when Robin deals with a couple of them. His <<Experience>> rose up, up to 57%. Robin was about to take a short break when he finds Lucina somewhat far away, as well as a man. This man held a weapon against her. Lucina knows her way around a fight, so why is she just frozen. Robin can't just stand there & watch another get killed. That's not him!

"Gotta time it just right," he mutters as he quickly activtes <<Beautiful Luna>> & hustles towards the two. He adjusts his sword just right to deflect the man's, this man from Lucina's past, weapon. "Not now, not ever...!"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
«火の鳥»

Urbus Inn > Fields
x
CHAPTER II,
Part III:

"Rise from the Ashes"

"Hono… is a nice name." After a long pause, she touched Hono's heart. "Here…" Lucina started. "They will always be with you in here. They might've died in this cruel game but… They will always live futher inside your heart. That's their new home now. I will fall asleep on this floor if I stay awake any longer… so I'll have to go now. Please survive. You can message me anytime."

Hono watched her leave with somewhat of a dulled silence and made sure the door was closed behind her. She glanced over at the menu, asking to add Lucina as a friend. She reached over toward it, but after a moment of stillness, she lowered her hand again. She needed the night to think about everything, and hopefully sleep.

~Roughly five hours pass~

Her eyelids grew heavier throughout the night, but she didn't want to sleep. Her life had practically just been taken away from her, and as far as she was concerned, she was to blame for it. They came into this game because of her, because she was somewhere else. Maybe she'd run away from home? Maybe she ran away, and now her parents are dead because she wasn't there. She still didn't know why she was in the game, where she actually is, and how her parents knew she was inside of this... Game. The friend request menu still loomed over her, and somehow she found it... Comforting. It wasn't even an inanimate object, let alone something living, but... Still. It was something that was there, with her. She wanted to keep fighting sleep, but it was starting to take over her body. And, despite her resistance, her eyes fell shut and her mind drifted into sleep.

~More hours pass, until about 4 A.M.~

Hono opened her eyes slowly as a bitter (and game-generated) cold breeze drifted into her room. She rose slowly from her bed in a daze. She hadn't gotten much sleep, and she still felt miserable from yesterday. She felt numb in emotion, but she still had things to do today. Sighing, she pulled herself out of bed, turning around to see the friend request menu still floating next to her. She pondered the decision for a moment or two, but slowly tapped the blue circle button. Once the menu disappeared, she immediately noticed something in the windowsil-- no, someone in the windowsil. "Hey, you--!" She paused for a moment. It was the robed figure who bumped into her the night before. The person was going typing out a message, but the moment Hono approached, the figure leaped out the window and disappeared into the streets. "What the..." Hono looked out her window, puzzled. She turned back to her room, reequipping her gear and heading out of the inn. She was heading for the shopping district, but was stopped when a message appeared in front of her. She eyes the menu suspiciously, but opened it after a few seconds.

Spoiler:

She closed it quietly after reading, confused. Sure, a lot of things made little to no sense in it, like the lack of a sender's name, but one thing stood out most: the message was written as a number of haiku. She felt like that was a clue, but she didn't quite know why it stood out to her. She kept the message in her inbox, and continued into the shopping district.

~About two hours later~

Hono headed out into the fields, thinking back to her recent actions. First, she'd gone through the stores, spending a reasonable amount of Col on sewing tools and materials, stat-boosting gems, a brand new (rare and expensive) katana, and then got the katana improved via a blacksmith, using some of her stat-boosting gems. She filled every socket on the sword, and it wasn't cheap. Afterward, she'd made a new outfit of cloth armor with her specialty sewing skills: a nice black uniform that resembled her school uniform, something from the real world she could vaguely remember. Shed used the rest of her gems to raise stats on her clothes, then bought herself a meal at a shop near the plaza. After her meal, she headed for the fields, and here she was now. In fact, she'd been so dazed by recent events that it only just dawned on her that it'd been snowing all morning.

Nothing had happened on her walk through the field, and out of nowhere she found herself getting involved in a fight; joining the guy she almost stabbed to defend the woman who comforted her last night. Time was going by in mere moments, but now, in battle, it stood still. Still enough for her to think of her actions, and react at a moment's notice. "Flame Slash!" She shouted from behind the man with the dagger, and let loose a triple-slash of fire on his back.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Turnip
HP 100% | LV. 13 | XP 88% | Col 518
Location - Floor 2: Urbus Town Inn

Sensing movement close to him, Turnip woke with a start. He'd fallen asleep comfortably, resting against the inside wall of the inn's parlour – a little softer and warmer than the dungeon that became his bedroom yesterday night. After getting about eight hours in, someone had come relatively close to him.

Too close.

Back in the 'real world', Turnip had more-or-less accustomed himself to being ever ready. Unfortunately, that led to him having an arguably overdeveloped reaction to interrupted sleep: In one swift movement, whatever unfortunate soul had wandered too close to him was knocked over and pinned with a quickly drawn bastard sword pointed directly at their throat.

Still adjusting to the conscious world, Turnip's brain managed to focus and make sense of the information his body was feeding him – as opposed to simply reacting to it in a violent way. The image of a young woman came into clarity before him, clearly shocked and breathing heavily - he recognised it: the same person from yesterday evening. As his ears regained function, he picked up on slightly strangulated cries of "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod" and general movement and weapon drawing from some other inn patrons who weren't too keen on the current situation. He was still in the inn, then, so the situation was likely not too bad, considering the safe area thing and all.

Turnip deadpanned, "Oh. It's you."

He rolled backwards and stood, glad to see the potentially hostile patrons stop advancing. The woman breathed a sigh of relief, still breathing heavily.

"God… Dammit…"

Turnip gave her little time to recover, "What in hell were you thinking?"

"What… was I… thinking!? You… attacked me… for God's sake…!"

"Hmm… I suppose you have a point there."

A man stepped forward, "Hey, so you aren't trying to kill her?"

"You better not!" The woman shrieked.

"Well, I don't think I am."

"Good… uh… well, uh…" The man ran his thumb over his sword's pommel, "aren't you going to apologise to her?"

"Meh, it was her fault."

"WHAT!?" The woman shrieked again. Obviously she wasn't having much trouble breathing anymore.

"Shouldn't wake me when I'm sleeping." Turnip answered matter-of-factly.

"You were sleeping!?"

The armoured figure laughed, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, "Heheh, yeah, I guess I was."

"Who the hell sleeps standing up!?"

"Evidently, me."

"So just because she woke you, you pretty much tried to kill her?" The man questioned.

Turnip just shrugged, "If she was close enough for me to pull that off, then she was closer than she generally should have been. I don't know what you were trying – pickpocket or whatever." He brought up his inventory, quickly checking that none of his items were missing.

"You're accusing me of stealing?" The woman asked, offended.

"You tried to con me yesterday. What other reason would you have?"

"I was trying to get your attention. Wasn't working."

"I think it's times like now when you take a lesson from this and stop bothering people."

The woman gasped, incredulous.

"True story." Turnip piped.

"Well," The man said, "this ain't my problem." And he walked back to his seat to finish his breakfast.

The armoured figure closed his inventory screen, satisfied that everything was in place. He figured it was time to get started on the day, though he didn't particularly feel hungry at the moment. Thank goodness. Screw breakfast! Exaggerated heavy metal played, condemning breakfast in Turnip's mind until it cut off abruptly when he remembered that the real world was a thing that existed.

The young woman seemed to be sulking, so Turnip left quickly while he had the chance of being unnoticed. Sheathing his sword, he exited the inn, morning light shining off his armour plating. Towns were interesting, but fighting stuff was more up Turnip's alley – he headed immediately South, hoping that he'd find something interesting in that direction.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
William Danielson||Godot
Lv. 13||Floor 2

Godot let out a small yawn and checked his messages, of which he had none. He'd hoped for one from Lucina, Kagome, or Princess...but nope. He also realized that he needed more guy friends. Godot sat up, pushing himself from the tree he was sitting against. Or rather, he sat up from his bed, which was a tree branch protruding from the Lone Tree.

"Trees aren't beds."

Godot heard a quiet sound below him. It didn't sound like a person, exactly. Instead, it sounded like something that fit in with the ambiance, like a leaf brushing against the grass or a chipmunk nibbling away at its food...and yet, at the same time, he was sure that he could make out words. He decided to ignore it, as it couldn't have been directed towards him if itwas a person.

"Trees aren't for sitting, either."

There it was again. It was as if the voice was so deadpan and separated from everything else and yet fit in just enough that it was impossible to ignore. Godot gritted his teeth and winced. It was starting to annoy him. He covered his ears and clicked his teeth together. It worked, until a figure appeared in front of him.

"Trees aren't beds, and they aren't meant for sitting, either," The figure said. It turned out to be a girl with braids hanging down in front and dark purple, almost black hair. "Get down," she commanded. Godot could only look at the girl in surprise. She spoke with a voice so monotone and stoic that it made Aubrey Plaza seem like a cheerleader. Her name was hidden, sadly, so he simply sighed and complied. Godot vaulted his legs over the side and pushed himself off, and she followed. He looked at her, and she looked back. She seemed to be adept at hiding any and all emotion from sight...or rather, she may not have been capable of displaying them at all.

"So...who are-" Godot started, but she interrupted him by putting her hand up as if to tell him to shut up. "I hate introductions," she stated. She put her hand down, and Godot was put off. "My name is Apathy, and I hate everything." Godot raised his eyebrow. He'd assumed she would go on, but she seemed to be done talking.

"Not one for subtlety, I see," Godot said.

Apathy quickly responded, "I hate subtlety."

"But does that mean you like bluntness?"

The girl took a thoughtful pose...though strangely she didn't really have the facial mannerisms that generally went along with one. This posed as another silent moment in a conversation filled with them. Godot surmised that she was comfortable with them, and he was the same way. "My name is Luka Evans," she said.

Godot chuckled at her sudden change of heart and said, "Well, my name is-" Again, the girl stopped him and said, "I hate introductions." Godot caught her yet again, and said, "But you just introduced yourself twice." He expected her to change her mind again, but instead she quickly responded in a sharp yet ever-deadpan voice, "Shut up." Yet another silence fell over the two. Godot couldn't get a handle on the situation. How was he supposed to communicate with someone who not only hated everything, but also denied her own contradictions at random points in time. It was frustrating, and at the same time, something he found incredibly interesting.

Luka pointed to the dungeon. "I'm going in there. Follow if you want." She put her hand back down and looked at Godot for a few moments before departing. Godot was dumbfounded. It seemed as if she hated him- and she probably did given that she hated she everything- but maybe she hated him just slightly less than she hated introductions.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Lucina
Player level 15
Floor 2: Large Tree.

Lucina closed her eyes in fear and could only think about how she was going to protect Jade while she won't be around anymore. A single tear run down Lucina's cheek as the man got close. Her final moments had come but Lucina had never imagined that it would be this soon and like this.

Suddenly she heard a very familiar voice in front of her. "Not now, not ever...!" As she looked up she found out it was Robin. She had never been this happy to see him. Robin had dodged the man's attack and he seemed already aware that this was the guy that was the cause of the scar on Lucina's back. Lucina watched as soon after that Phoenix came in too. Lucina was saved but she didn't feel like that yet. Instead she felt like she was bringing both Robin and Phoenix in danger because she can't face the man who hurted her.

"Ugh... I hate interference." the man said and stabbed inside Phoenix arm within a blink of an eye. He wasn't planning on unnecessary killing and just paralyzed Phoenix. "And you... If you want to be a hero then I'll threat you like one, brat." He said as he faced Robin again. "And you know what I do with hero's? I'll let them speak with the edge of my dagger." He had this intimidating grin on his face. "After I kill you I will kill Patricia, or whatever her name is inside this game, nonetheless. So your efforts are worthless!" The man charged on Robin, jumped, activated his sword art and let himself fall above Robin so that he could give him a fatal hit.

"You ain't getting away from!" The man shouted as he landed on the ground.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Taka the Lovable Poet: Level 14 - 0 Exp - 3000 Col
Christmas Cheer​

Taka smiled as he walked around Urbus, taking in the cool winter air. It truly was beautiful, with light snowfall blanketing the town, and happy people everywhere. He was glad that everyone was happy, although he felt a slight pang in his heart. He was still a solo player with no guild, no party, no permanent friends. Just those he fought boss battles with, and himself. His heart hurt a little more as he realized something. I still have yet to find my princess... Of all the things Taka liked about this game, it was the opportunity to meet the girl of his dreams that he cherished most. He knew exactly how they would be acquainted as well. He looked around, spying happy couples and sighed, "Christmas...So lovely...Yet so painful." He drew his cloak about him and continued his scouting of the town. "All I want for Christmas..." He was talking to himself again. It comes with living on your own for a month. "Is love." He gritted his teeth and continued on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taka sat outside of an inn with a cup of hot chocolate in his hand. He sipped it cautiously, aware that as soon as he drained the mug it would burst in to pixels. He had to savor every drop. It was delicious, and he didn't have enough Col to get as much as he wanted. He scanned the surroundings and decided he needed to find himself a party. A group he could call his family. A group he could form a brotherhood with. Taka stood up quickly, drained his hot chocolate, burned his throat, and didn't give a crap. He flung the mug to the side and watch it burst against the sidewalk with a look of determination on his face. Today I will join this society, completely and truly. I need to find men of my sorts. Men that can attest to being up-right and honorable. A smirk crossed his face. We should definitely be called the Z-Fighters or something. His obvious Dragon Ball reference took him back to the real world. It was really hard to believe that he was a normal teenager, instead of the fearless fighter he showed himself to be. It was quite odd how he spoke...Most teenagers look down upon it....But then again...Taka isn't a normal teenager.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taka stood in the far corner of the town, watching some players do some battle. Some of them were low level players trying to raise them up to a reasonable one, and others were merely grinding endlessly working to get to an even higher level. He knew exactly what kind he was working for, though. He would choose a low leveled player that he could mentor, one that he could show the ropes. Taka's cloak shrouded him, making him practically invisible. His mind began to wander.

"AH!" A cry rang out near Taka's nest.

He leapt from the building he had perched in and landed on his hands and knees and took off at a full sprint in the direction of the voice. He drew Poetic Justice and held it in both hands, the tip of the blade barely touching the ground. He let out a battle cry and roared, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He leaped into a cleared circle of grassland to find a girl pinned down by a minotaur like creature. "NOT TODAY!" He launched himself into the air with his sword and was sent hurtling forward. "SHE'S UNDER MY PROTECTION!" He held his blade straight out in front of him, completely impaling the beast with enough force to cut a tree in half. All that could be seen was a black blur and an explosion of crystals. Taka fell to the ground, landing flat on his back. He rolled over and noticed the girl, still cowering in fear. He stood up shakily and smiled, handing a hand out to her. "Hey there. Need a hand?" She nervously took his hand and stood up with his help.

"T-Thank you..." She looked nervous, but who wouldn't be after an experience like that? "I...I would've died...surely."

Taka merely smiled. "It's not problem. It's what I do."

The girl smiled a bit and blushed slightly. "You're an odd one." She could tell from looking into his eyes.

He smirked. "That's not the first time I've gotten that today. I'm Taka. And you are?"

"I'm...Dutchess."

Not exactly a princess....But I'll take it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 11
Floor 2: Plains
HP: 85% - EXP: 57% - Col: 796

This man was surprised to get his attack intercepted by some player. This player isn't one to be taken lightly, however. As Robin & the man get their distance, ShirenX from yesterday sneak attacks the man from behind. She gets paralyzed in the process, then the player turns back to Robin, giving some rousing speech. Little brat he calls him. He looks like a dagger user from his weapon. Robin didn't know what level he was, so he had to be careful.

Robin says nothing when this man gloats that their weapons will speak for them. Just Robin's style. He swings his sword down ready for this fight as his opponent jumps into the air. He activates a Sword Art as he lunges down at Robin. He quickly, slightly steps to the side & knocks the dagger a bit on the side. The shockwave took down some of Robin's HP, bringing him one step closer to death. He retaliates by swinging around & swings his sword horizontally at his opponent's side.

Robin quickly follows up the attack with a Sword Art. He takes the stance necessary hastily, which happens to be Sonic Spin. His sword glows a spiky blue as he jumps in the air & lunges down at his opponent. He spins forward with his sword, aiming at his opponent.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Lucina
Player level 15
Floor 2: Large Tree.

Lucina watched as Robin stepped aside from the man's attack. Lucina couldn't progress what was happening and was watching in some kind of shock. Lucina blinked a few times as she finally started to understand what was happening. Her friend and the girl she tried to comfort last night were trying to save her from that man. Lucina was starting to feel guilty because she dragged them into this.

Robin gave the man some nice and powerful hits but he kept recovering from them. Lucina saw how the man glared at her with his eyes full hatred. She never did anything to him yet he feels the urge to remove her existence. The man used another sword art and tried to hit Robin's shoulder. "Stupid kids!" he shouted. He ran towards Robin to hit him again but ran past him instead. "I'll just kill her without killing you guys first!" The man went straightly towards Lucina and was about to hit her.

"It might be better if I just die here... I don't want Robin to get hurt because of me... Besides, I'm sure my parents have planned my funeral already anyway..." Lucina was readying herself for the blow and closed her eyes instead of protecting herself with the rapier that she got from Shiren. The man stood in front of her and had his sword above him. "Time to die, b¡tch!" She heard him shout.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Turnip
HP 100% | LV. 13 | XP 88% | Col 518
Location - Floor 2: Plains

Turnip breathed in the cold, dry air of Floor Two as he stepped out onto the plains. He noticed it seemed a little colder on this floor now than it had yesterday, which was strange because Turnip found late evenings in SAO to usually be a little cooler than mornings were. It seemed like there was a bit of light snow, too, of which there hadn't really been any sign the day before.

As much as the warrior criticised the game, he had to admit that the engine was largely superb. Despite the fact that SAO had slightly outlandish landscapes sometimes, there was still something about the atmosphere in general that was oddly real. Kayaba's was certainly a mind that would be interesting to delve into, and so Turnip felt fairly remorseful that he'd probably end up killing him before he'd talk with him. Such was the way of things.

He contemplated these thoughts as he grinded. For the armoured figure, buffalo were targets that were about as interesting as the life of the underside of a coaster. They were a tad dumb, even for mobs, and the experience gain wasn't as much as he might have hoped. He'd probably just finish off one or two more, then go further west. Away from the buffalo and, hopefully, away from the relative multitude of people as well.

It was generally in and after situations in which people annoyed him – situations like the one this morning – that Turnip's introvert side shone through. As much as his other side was juxtaposed to it, he was surely the mysterious, faceless armoured figure that everyone made him out to be when he felt like it. If something gave him reason to seek out company, then he would gladly roll with it. Likewise, though, if anything gave him reason to shun it, then he could easily pull off the 'tall, dark stranger' look, whether or not he was much taller than average.

He was very much nearing level fourteen now, but he'd reach it elsewhere. If he could find a good, comfortable dungeon, then he'd gladly level there until the sun went down. After a while of walking, Turnip noticed a couple of would-be landmarks appearing before him. Soon, he could make out a village to his right; that didn't really interest his grinding prospects. To the left, what looked like steam clouds rose into the sky.

Geysers, perhaps? Any kind of volcanic action wouldn't be unfeasible, considering the fairly rocky landscape – and if that was the case, then it fitted well with Turnip's grinding ambitions. There could be all kinds of more interesting enemies in a volcano: maybe fire elementals, giants, duergar, salamanders, golems… anything really, within imagination. Safe to say Turnip headed to his left, South.

As he neared the steam clouds, though, the helmeted man became less and less excited. He came to the realisation that there were no big, looming staircases into massive volcanoes. No rivers of lava, fire and brimstone to traverse. Hell, there weren't even any mobs.

"Just a load of bloody pools of water…" Turnip muttered, "There's actually sod-all here. One hundred per cent sod-all. Nice one, Turnip, you sure can pick your destinations."

Strangely enough, it was only in making some noise himself that he heard some. To his right, a piercing scream was quickly silenced. Turnip, of course, took off at an immediate jog to the source of the sound. He questioned his morals slightly as a thought of "that's more like it" crossed his mind, but he dismissed it. Things that momentarily crossed his mind were generally best pushed aside, for the sake of sanity and resistance of strangeness.

The armoured figure could make out more sounds as he made his way over a few clusters of rocks. Finding himself on a smoother outcropping, he could understand what seemed to be a conversation between two people. And I don't mean 'conversation' in the friendly-chat-over-a-cuppa-tea sort of sense.

"Look, just give me all of your gear, and I won't have to hurt you."

"But I don't-"

"-But I waaannnt iiiit…"

"Uh, are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Stand and deliver already."

"Please, just- you don't have to do this. You can just leave, and I'll go back to my group-"

"Well that's all great, but alternatively you can give me everything you have, then go. Now just hurry it up before I cut your face off!"

Turnip dropped down a few feet from them, deliberately disregarding stealth. He could see the two now; a young girl of maybe fourteen or fifteen, being threatened by an older male with a wild sort of look in his eyes. He had an orange colour cursor, which was unsurprising, considering the situation. Turnip launched Boomeraxe from his side without a word. The guy's eyes snapped to him at the noise, and the girl began to turn.

She was grabbed around the neck by the criminal, who shouted out to Turnip.

"Don't come any closer, or she gets- AH!"

Turnip smirked under his helmet as Boomeraxe sliced across the man's back. The criminal shouted in pain as the armoured figure advanced on him, still silent. In what might faze many people, the criminal's eyes hardened as he brought his short sword to the whimpering girl's neck.

"Alright, you asked for it!"

And he raised his sword and stabbed.

The girl cried in simulated agony, but the criminal was surprised to see that Turnip, who caught and sheathed Boomeraxe, hadn't even slowed. The criminal was even more surprised, though, to receive the force of Draw Steel at close range – he was blown backwards, hitting the rock face with a cringe-worthy thud. Turnip, playing the silent, faceless warrior, yanked the short sword from the girl's neck and threw it at the criminal's face.

In an unrealistic – and somewhat comical – event, the sword lodged steadily in the man's forehead. He screamed shortly, and quickly removed the blade before it did too much damage. He managed a few panicked swipes at Turnip with his sword, which had been lodged in his skull a few seconds ago, but the strikes were easily struck aside. His panic increased further as he looked at his thoroughly depleted health bar, and confusion took him as he wondered why this random guy hadn't acted how he should have done. For each hit he managed to make, this armoured bastard had hit him back with ten.

As for Turnip; he couldn't be more pleased with how the situation panned out. By taking a hostage the guy had only inconvenienced himself. He'd wasted time dealing irrelevant damage to the girl, and left himself unable, for the most part, to co-ordinate any proper counterattack. That'd probably end up being a fatal mistake for him.

On the edge of his health bar, the criminal began to cry out.

"Please, don't kill me, please!"

In an instant, Turnip's attacks ceased with a sigh, his bastard sword pointed at the criminal's throat. He did want to kill the guy, as he clearly wasn't helping anyone in this game. The possibility of redemption would pull on his conscience a little, though, maybe, as much as he doubted this arse would reform. He'd give him the easy test, and quickly, so he got what the guy would really do, rather than just a calculated survival strategy.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you." Turnip said, wincing inwardly at the cliché.

"Oh, I- I'll never kill again! I mean- uh, no, I've never killed anyone before, uh, um, no, but I still won't and I- oh! I'll never steal again either! I'll be good! I'll go home and be a family man! Promise!"

Turnip breathed a fake sigh of relief, flipping his sword in his hand and turning his back on the criminal.

"Oh, thank God. Geez, my health was getting low, too, and-"

Almost immediately, Turnip felt the criminal's sword pierce his back. The criminal, though, silly git, hadn't bothered to check how low Turnip's health actually was – a healthy green, bordering on yellow. In swift reaction to being stabbed, the armoured figure drove his sword backwards into the criminal's stomach, prompting an almost instant shower of red, pixelly confetti.

"Rest in peace, idiot…" Turnip sighed, plucking the short sword from his back, which even he had to admit was a little gruesome. Thank goodness this game wasn't entirely realistic. The armoured figure smiled, though, at the notification box that appeared before him, congratulating him on reaching level fourteen.

"Y-you killed him…"

Turnip had almost forgotten about the girl that he had sort of saved, but he didn't so much as even glance back up when she spoke.

"Well observed." Turnip replied, closing various pop-up windows and admiring his newly-increased stats.

There was a long pause, after which the girl took a deep breath, apparently mustering up the courage to say something.

"… Did you have to risk my life like that?" She asked.

"You mean your comfort."

"What?"

"I risked your comfort, not your life. There's no way he'd one-hit you. You'd take five at least."

There was another pause.

"Did he have to die?"

"Don't make me kill you."

Even for Turnip, who was a registered expert at cocking up social interactions, that was a little harsh. Still, he reasoned, he was a little busy. Loot from players was certainly a lot better than loot from mobs – Turnip could see why the PKers did it, but that didn't mean he thought it was justified. Sensing no movement from the girl, though, he simply stashed the lot to look over it later.

"OK," the armoured figure asked the girl, "why were you down here without a weapon equipped?"

The girl rubbed her arm nervously, "I left it at the spring, with my group... They're probably worried. I heard some noises over in this direction, so I went to check it out. I came down that slope, but I can't get back up it. Then that man attacked me…"

"Noises? The criminal, or…?"

"Like snapping. Some things even a little like croaking, I don't know. Off down there somewhere."

"Hmm. Maybe I'll check it out. Noises usually mean mobs."

"So, um… thanks for saving me, but, uh, could you help me get back to the spring? I mean, if I had a weapon, I could hit that rock to fall down. Could you try it?"

Turnip sighed and stood, told the girl to stand clear, then Pulse Edged the jutting rock. The rock crumbled into a suitably diagonal slope that the girl could easily use to climb the ledge. After that, Turnip simply left without another word.

"Uh, thanks! I guess…" The girl called. But Turnip was gone.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Kagome
Lv. 15||Floor 1 - Town of Beginnings

"Hey, I'm home!" Kagome said, clad in regular clothing and a bright expression. Several smiles flared throughout the area, and like a raging storm Kagome was surrounded by small bodies that wrapped around her legs. "Woah, woah...come on, guys. You didn't think I wasn't coming back, did you?" Kagome said with an almost embarrassed smile.

"WE DID, WE DID!" One of the children said crying out in joy and sorrow.

"You said you were gonna go fight the big bad boss, and...and..." Another child said, tears and snot streaming from his face.

Kagome sighed and smiled. She did find it somewhat humorous that the children were so worried about her despite the fact that she would say she was going out to fight something dangerous every time she went out for extended periods of time. The little lot of property she was on was called The Caged Bird. It wasn't a name that Kagome was particularly fond of, being an day care as it was, largely because it didn't have the best implications, but also because it was essentially English for Kagome. Kagome was an employee at the day care, which was really more of an orphanage, since it was hard for her to see children abandoned and to fend for themselves. Well, that wasn't actually the reason she joined.

"Hitomiko!" yelled a booming voice filled with either happiness...or anger. Almost before she could react, an older male, somewhere in his 40s, came running out of the building and towards. As if it were programmed, the children robotically made a path from him to her. Kagome quickly read the man's body language. His hands were jutted out far to his sides. He was going in for a hug. Kagome took a Katana-drawing stance, though she had no katana equipped. Just before the man was upon her, she equipped her katana and slashed at the man's stomach area. She appeared behind him and the man stood frozen, before finally collapsing.

The children clapped in wonder and threw out compliments towards Kagome. The young maiden walked over to the collapsed man and held out her hand. "It had to be done, Jingen." The man, Jingen, chuckled and took hold of her hand, returning to his feet. "And I swear, you're probably the only person in the world who calls me Hitomiko. I mean Nat or Natalia...or even Silver would be fine with me. Why do you always go for Hitomiko?"

"Because it's an amazing triple standard!" Said the ecstatic caretaker. He may not have actually been ecstatic, but he was the type of person who always appeared to be happy. Unless he was sad or angry.

"It's not, really. I just owed you a lot, and I felt that Kagome was appropriate." She said somberly.

Jingen closed in on her and looked Kagome square in the eyes. The children mirrored him. "But you don't like that name, do you?" Kagome looked away. "As far as I'm concerned, you're Kagome the miko, not the caged bird. Until you accept that, I will continue to call you Hitomiko."

"Mama Mimi, Mama Mimi!" the children chanted. Kagome sighed once again. There wasn't anything she could do about it for the time being. Few actually knew why she named herself Kagome, most just considered her a cosplayer because of it and even her friends, including Godot, thought it was some sort of in-joke, but only Alistair and Jingen, as well as some of the older children, knew exactly why she dawned the name.

"...I'm gonna go make dinner." Kagome said as she headed inside the building.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 11
Floor 2: Plains
HP: 71% - EXP: 57% - Col: 796

Never before has Robin fought a formidable foe this good. Well, formidable is a bit of an exaggeration. Robin was able to land his hits on his opponent. There sword & dagger keep clashing against each other, Robin watching his HP drop slowly from each shockwave. He was able to knock him back for some distance, take a brief stop. The man charges at Robin, who ready's a parry. However...

This man runs past Robin. He turns around to look where he was going. He knew for a fact he was gonna dish it out on Lucina now before finishing Robin off. Whatever happened between them in the real world, Robin can't understand, but he wasn't gonna let him kill Lucina. This might be a desperate attempt, nonetheless Robin dashes his way towards the man with no hesitation, intending to kill him. He has no choice.

Before the man could strike Lucina, Robin drives his sword through the man's back, "Aaaaaaaaaghh!!!" just above Lucina's back. "You brought this upon yourself." Robin watched the man's HP drop to zero, he takes his sword out, then onn instinct, runs out of there to hide somewhere, but stops. He comes back after thinking why he would hide. Such tragic memories.

Back