• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
EDIT 3: Lol edits...
Apparently, content from Sony Music Entertainment is blocked in Romania. Awesome. :\

Have fun listening to Romanian folk dancing.

------------------------------

Also, I really reccomend that you guys get the permission of someone before naming
a Pokemon after someone, and asking permission via VM if you want a Pokemon in their run named after you. I really dissaprove of this as it diverts attention from others runs and is only used as a means of bringing attention to your own run.

(Seco, this isn't directed at you, but I coudln't help replying to the part about Youtube blocking Sony Entertainment)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I haven't really been going flat out on my challenges yet. I mean I haven't even started my Dexter challenge yet and on my Nuzlocke I've only just defeated Brawly. :/

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
I don't like that Battle Factory Nidorina either. Anyway I just defeated Lt. Surge in my Nuzlocke. I also caught a Dugtrio and named it Inferno (InfernoRogue I hope you like them). I also caught a Mankey but I poisoned him to catch him and he died before I got to the Pokemon Center. Also that would be a good name for the thread. XD

Dugtrio. 8D I do like them.

Yeah, I've made a full recovery at this point. (Well, almost. Still a little bit congested) I'll be back to my normal activity level.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Have fun listening to Romanian folk dancing.
Dammit, Karpman. I hate folklore. With my soul.
Oh, have fun : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxHhSy36Klo >;D
Edit : How am I supposed to listen to dancing ? lol

Diablerie the Vileplume
You named it after the troll uhh, I mean member ?

Edit : does any of you have a PSP. If yes, can you recommend me good games (apart from BBS) ? It seems like everything I download does not work on the 6.35 HEN firmware. :/

Once again, who wants to be a Donphan ? (hey that rhymes :-D)

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Wait, I don't want to be a Donphan. D:
I've got to do pretty much al the events which I covered from Dewford - Rival Battle again since VBA was an ******* and shut down on me for no reason. Fun Cool was about to evolve, too. D:

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021

Dugtrio. 8D I do like them.

Yeah, I've made a full recovery at this point. (Well, almost. Still a little bit congested) I'll be back to my normal activity level.

I hope you like Shandera, because you are my Shandera :PP

Seco, I'll be Donphan if someone wants to be Yanma. Because I prefer Donphan to Yanma.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Challenges (20 Viewing)
That number is insane. I used to smile when Challenges got like 10 visitors. 20 ? I think we're really popular ! =D

As for my challenges... I'm beginning my Quartz Nuzlocke. I won't name abominati- err, I mean, Baromo- Pokemon after you since... it will be pretty difficult to describe how they look like. And I suppose some of you never played Quartz.

Enigma

Years
That number is insane. I used to smile when Challenges got like 10 visitors. 20 ? I think we're really popular ! =D

As for my challenges... I'm beginning my Quartz Nuzlocke. I won't name abominati- err, I mean, Baromo- Pokemon after you since... it will be pretty difficult to describe how they look like. And I suppose some of you never played Quartz.
I think I have at one point, and then the game ended itself when I got to 'Fortree'.

Enigma

Years
I think I might do a Nuzlocke as soon as I finish some of my current challenges...

DefiningTheDecade

I may not be famous.. but..
Years
Its a good challenge unless they give you a horrible challenge range..

Anyways I got bored doing a soolo at a point and switched to a nuzlocke and excessive grinding tends to be agitating sometimes so I ended up creatin the idea of a solo Nuzlocke challenge and wanted to test an ultimate on it..

Would any of you here attempt a solo nuzlocke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back