• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥ : The Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
What do you think of this one then? its reasonably cuter.
I just squealed. That is adorable.

Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is the cutest?

Nothing really springs to mind immediately. I guess Lyra and her Marill are quite cute together. I particularly like how Lyra's mushroomoid hat matches Marill's... roundness, haha!

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2012
NAME:THEEEVEENATOR999
POKEMON: EEVEE AND PICHU
WHY: BECAUSE THEIR SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME
AND TOPIC: TWINS LIZ AND LISA WITH PLUSLE AND MINUN

Years
Name: CJ
Cute Pokémon: Levanny, Azurill
Why?: I just figure levanny is cute more in the sense she seems so considerate of others, and Azurill because ITS A FLUFFLY LITTLE BALL :D

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
Years
Hmm, I think I might want to prod people again... I do hope that people take advantage of subscribed threads, cause it seems like all the old members are gone. :(

New topic, to force things up... Can't exactly have it stick like this.

I must apologize for my vast inactivity lately, I was out of country for a while. Anyway to answer the topic at hand, Scraggy and Ash are quite adorable, since they're both stubborn and hard-headed.

Oshawott01

Awesome Oshawotter
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
Name: Oshawott01
Cute Pokémon: Oshawott
Why?: I love cute pokemon my sis has always liked the tough ones but I like the cuties. Some of my favourites are:
Vulpix
Buneary
Pachirisu
Oshawott
Piplup
Zoroa
Togepi
(Answer the current topic!) The best trainer combo is probably Dawn and Piplup actually Misty and Togepi, I love that Togepi to pieces.

Hmm, I do believe every pokemon can be cute, even Metagross (AlexOzzyCake) Here proves it:

thumbnail.aspx

How cute is it! Look at those eyes aww

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I must apologize for my vast inactivity lately, I was out of country for a while. Anyway to answer the topic at hand, Scraggy and Ash are quite adorable, since they're both stubborn and hard-headed.

*giggle* I guess they both are quite the pair, aren't they? Sometimes I prefer Iris and Axew, though. I guess it's probably comes down to how cute the Trainer him/herself is, too.

Name: Oshawott01
Cute Pokémon: Oshawott
Why?: I love cute pokemon my sis has always liked the tough ones but I like the cuties. Some of my favourites are:
Vulpix
Buneary
Pachirisu
Oshawott
Piplup
Zoroa
Togepi
(Answer the current topic!) The best trainer combo is probably Dawn and Piplup actually Misty and Togepi, I love that Togepi to pieces.

Hmm, I do believe every pokemon can be cute, even Metagross (AlexOzzyCake) Here proves it:

thumbnail.aspx

How cute is it! Look at those eyes aww

Cute? Uh... Well, maybe. I don't think that all kinds of cuteness are as appealing as each other... Sometimes, big ol' watery eyes won't work. I think for Metagross, cuteness should be approached in some other way, lest it backfires.

Meru

Pickle Barrel
Years
Name: Meru

Cute Pokemon: Skitty and Lilligant ( Skitty has always been one of my favorites since gen 3. It's a little kitten and its pink! With Lilligant I found it pretty and adorable. Like some of it's features. Everytime I'd use it in battle I would notice how the back of it looks like long green hair and also looks like it's wearing a little flower crown. : D )

Why: I adore cute pokemon! I can't help but squee over how cute a lot of them can be by appearance or based on how they act. It makes me wish they were real so I could hug them and pat them. xD

And my answer for the topic's question of "Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is cutest?", would have to be Iris and Axew! I find it adorable how Axew travels along in Iris's hair! :3

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Welcome all new members. :) To answer the current topic, I thought that Dawn and Piplup was extremely adorable. Especially when Piplup got mad, then it was funny and cute at the same time. But I have to say that Iris and Axew come in a close second. The hair and Axew's cute little voice make me wanna hug it. <3

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Name: Seraphimon-sama
Cute Pokémon: Gardevoir and Victini
Why?: I love cute Pokemon!
As for my answer to the current topic, I gotta say Iris and Axew.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome all new members.

Misty and togepi
Spoiler:

dawn and piplup
Spoiler:

Manaphy and May
Spoiler:

metagross cannot be cute pokemon bcuz of his cross and eyes - it constantly looks angry
PROBOPASS also cannot be a cute bcuz of its mustache
MAGNEZONE and more ....

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Welcome, every single new member who singed up! (Generic... or not?)

And my answer for the topic's question of "Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is cutest?", would have to be Iris and Axew! I find it adorable how Axew travels along in Iris's hair! :3
Oh god yes. That hair, that big purple hair that Iris has is going to go all bubbly and cute. It's like it's Axew's little personal playground! Nice dynamics they have there.

To answer the current topic, I thought that Dawn and Piplup was extremely adorable. Especially when Piplup got mad, then it was funny and cute at the same time. But I have to say that Iris and Axew come in a close second. The hair and Axew's cute little voice make me wanna hug it. <3
I've always liked how Piplup's antics look, even in screenshots. Still images or not, he's always like he's been messing around bad.

As for Axew... Axaxaxaxaxaxaaaxew. I think Axew is just too lovable for a cute lil' dino.

As for my answer to the current topic, I gotta say Iris and Axew.
And here comes the third reply in a row with Iris and Axew, no? Sometimes, I do think that these two might just overtake everyone else when it comes to cuteness.

Misty and togepi
Spoiler:

dawn and piplup
Spoiler:

Manaphy and May
Spoiler:
And, finally, we've got some different answers, no, from Dawn and Piplup (at least for two answer)!

The Manaphy movie? Yeah, that always have a place in my heart. Sometimes it's not just cuteness, but it's the emotional load.

Oshawott01

Awesome Oshawotter
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
Welcome all new members.

Misty and togepi
Spoiler:

dawn and piplup
Spoiler:

Manaphy and May
Spoiler:

metagross cannot be cute pokemon bcuz of his cross and eyes - it constantly looks angry
PROBOPASS also cannot be a cute bcuz of its mustache
MAGNEZONE and more ....

OMG! They are like the same answers as me. Togepi is so cute, I love it so much! And Piplup is so wonderful, I love its stubborness! Manaphy is lovely! So cute and fun, OMG it was so sad to see it go!

I guess Probopass cannot be cute unless it was just being kind. I dunno nothing is very convincing https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT90u2Vi3kWPmMQF5BO1IpVuwfeqjN_hIHCHBbcj4J-qIK1WkEt1g

No not cute at all, the moustache doesn't work. But nosepass can be cute.

2 things:

(1) Why isn't my name on the members list!
(2) Can you add Buneary to the cute Pokemon, Buneary is cute as!

Last edited:

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
Years
Name: zid_sen
Cute Pokémon: Bellosom and Igglybuff
Why?: They're really cute <3
I really love cute animal,monster and pokemon!
The first thing that i like from pokemon is,
Pokemon so cute!!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
OMG! They are like the same answers as me. Togepi is so cute, I love it so much! And Piplup is so wonderful, I love its stubborness! Manaphy is lovely! So cute and fun, OMG it was so sad to see it go!

I guess Probopass cannot be cute unless it was just being kind. I dunno nothing is very convincing https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT90u2Vi3kWPmMQF5BO1IpVuwfeqjN_hIHCHBbcj4J-qIK1WkEt1g

2 things:

(1) Why isn't my name on the members list!
(2) Can you add Buneary to the cute Pokemon, Buneary is cute as!

Members list! OH MY! I think it's been forever since I last updated it, huh? Looks like it's time for me to go fix it later this week.

As for Buneary, huh? If it's listed in your sign-up post, I'll add it in come later this week. If not, we'd need a consensus. Hope we've enough members for that.

Name: zid_sen
Cute Pokémon: Bellosom and Igglybuff
Why?: They're really cute <3
I really love cute animal,monster and pokemon!
The first thing that i like from pokemon is,
Pokemon so cute!!
Welcome to the club... you might want to consider answering the topic! That should help the activity in the subforum a lot.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i have to agree with u about togepic, manaphy and piplup <3 <3

nosepass and probopass cannot never cute
i challenge u to prove nosepass cute :P :P

welcome zid_sen!!
cute partner choices!!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
nosepass and probopass cannot never cute
i challenge u to prove nosepass cute :P :P

Someone, somewhere, in the world, probably has already made something that make them positively adorable! Just my two cents. xD

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Honestly, I believe that every Pokémon has the ability to be cute, it's just all about highlighting the cute features. I mean, even Pokémon as hideous as the Nosepass and Probopass line can be made cute if they just get modified a bit like Pokémon usually do in fanart, by making the eyes more cut, or whatever else. I can see it happening with Probopass, but as far as Nosepass go, I'd say that there has to be a lot of work put in to make that one cute xD They have big noses though, could that count as cute? :>

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Name: Daniel Evans

Cute Pokémon: Glaceon || Espeon

Why?: Just cause.

In reply to the Nosepass||Probopass Topic: Probopass is so freakin' adorable. Can't you see how his nose hair looks like a cute 'fro?

~Always.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Honestly, I believe that every Pokémon has the ability to be cute, it's just all about highlighting the cute features. I mean, even Pokémon as hideous as the Nosepass and Probopass line can be made cute if they just get modified a bit like Pokémon usually do in fanart, by making the eyes more cut, or whatever else. I can see it happening with Probopass, but as far as Nosepass go, I'd say that there has to be a lot of work put in to make that one cute xD They have big noses though, could that count as cute? :>

To be honest, I think I myself have a hard time trying to imagine them two as something cute.

In reply to the Nosepass||Probopass Topic: Probopass is so freakin' adorable. Can't you see how his nose hair looks like a cute 'fro?

~Always.

Welcome to the club! I guess there really are some people that love them to pieces. Nose.. or is it a 'stache? It's fuzzy, I'll give you that, though. Cute, though, uh...

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
I really didn't know what I was thinking. What is wrong with me?
Anyway, I've always thought of whether it was a 'stache or nose hair. Or maybe even a nose mustache?

~Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back