• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
@Xeninacra Sadly I don't know much, if any, about chats because that's not really my thing.

When I checked the chat there was like no one there. Was it that short-lived or is there something wrong with it?

droomph

weeb
Years
@Xeninacra Sadly I don't know much, if any, about chats because that's not really my thing.

When I checked the chat there was like no one there. Was it that short-lived or is there something wrong with it?
Yeah, nobody says anything. They say they're trying to fix it, but I don't know, just wait until they start feeling like speaking.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've heard of people using mibbit, but have never actually tried it. I should, eventually- some people on the forum I was banned from have a chat through there, so it'd be my only means of contacting friends from there.

My posts will be a bit slow. I've been ignoring my glasses because it's hard to read with them (I don't know why), but I'm attempting to wear them while using PC right now. >_> I honestly prefer having blurry vision haha.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Spoiler:

Real men use real clients

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
PC is back to being laggy again. :/

Real men also don't black out anything :p
I blocked out discussion of stuff that's against the rules here and the other channels I'm on because some of them are about topics that break rules and others I just don't want people joining.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Fair enough. I figured that was why haha

Seems like all the DCCers are using chat right now instead of posting here.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
If I count as a DCCer- I was just on other threads because this place is inactive at the moment. I can't get into chat because my computer is weird. :?

Edit-
Just seen the above post. It made me laugh.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Real men are named Dipu. Fact.
This made me laugh. I should have expected you to post something like that. X)

Now I will go back to digging up a reference picture to draw a Rattata because I can't really participate in this conversation.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I like how I finally get to use it again and its dead again. XD
Anyway, Walking dead? Sure, but I've said elsewhere in this thread I'm only on season 2 so far. Season 3 is still a dream, hopefully I get there some time next week.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Still never seen it. Perhaps eventually, but I generally don't care about that kind of thing. Part of me would like it anyway, just because of it being bloody and stuff. c: (I've seen a few seconds of it here and there and heard about it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back