• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I voted in the main poll and some of the forum-specific ones. I'm surprised I'm getting so many mentions in the main poll for "Most PC spirited". Heck, I even seem to be winning one of the categories in the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions variant.

Years
I voted in the main poll and some of the forum-specific ones. I'm surprised I'm getting so many mentions in the main poll for "Most PC spirited". Heck, I even seem to be winning one of the categories in the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions variant.

Well, you have over 10k posts in PC and are one of the most active members in the community, so it's not a surprise to me.

Years
Heh, name changes, I kinda forgot those got reinstated there lmao

But I can agree that name changes coming back at a time like this kinda have made things a little more difficult for identifying who's who for things such as MotY

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I was wondering why I hadn't got any updates from the DCC in around 11 hours....

Yay! A new DCC!

So what's everyone doing for the holidays? Gonna stay at home? Gonna go to tons of Christmas parties? See family?

I'm going to be spending it with my GFs family. It's the first time in 5 years that i'll be spending a holiday with them so I'm a little nervous. I've met them before and they're really nice though so it should be good.

I'm not looking forward to the overly christmasy-ness of everything though.

I've never even been to a large concert before so I wouldn't even know what it'd feel like..

Earlier this month I was at a large concert for a pretty huge meta l /metalcore band which are from my hometown. I got shoved around in a spontaneous moshing outbreak [away from the actual pit] quite a lot until a really gentlemanly giant of a metal-head [Dude was like 2 foot taller than me] helped me up.

And people have such a bad opinion of metal-heads a lot of the time. It's a shame.

You usually have pretty interesting signatures / avatars but I just feel like I have to say.
This one is adorable, and suits you. You should keep it, it's a pleasure to look at.

I should go vote in that MOTY thing now, I guess.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Somniac, that just goes to show that you cannot judge a book by its cover. I've met the nicest people and they just happen to be metalheads or goths or whatever.

Years
You usually have pretty interesting signatures / avatars but I just feel like I have to say.
This one is adorable, and suits you. You should keep it, it's a pleasure to look at.

Yeah I have pretty diverse ones as of late. My style has evolved a lot.

And thanks, I'm doing Elsa for the Christmas period and I'll probably change it up again after Christmas.

Years
Dat 11,111 posts.

I felt I just had to point it out.

Hahahaha I see it now.

So many 1's... I already have 3 of them in my full birthdate already. Heck I was born on the 1st of a month (the 10th month in fact, which has a 1 in it) so I guess that's why it might be one of my lucky numbers.

Years
Back in the day, I had never thought I'd be able to pass the 5,000 post mark here on PC, but that was back in 2011 when I didn't even have 100 posts yet and saw all of these people that joined after I did with like 4k posts.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
It's always kind of interesting when the topic of post count is brought up. Only because the realization that I have over 6000 posts on this forum sets in every time, and I wonder just how I managed to get that many posts here.

Also, it's fun to hit particular number milestones. Despite me saying that post count isn't a big deal to me, I still like watching the number increase.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Does anyone keep albums for their post count milestones? I got one with my 250, 500, and 750 postcount marks, and I'm working really hard on getting 1000 posts. tPC'll be the first forum that I've ever had a thousand posts on!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
No, I don't keep albums for them. Never used the album anyway xD probs because I'm too lazy to check how many posts I have and when I reach a milestone :P

Years
I screencap milestones for sure, but I don't have an album dedicated for them.. they just go into my general PC screengrabs album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back