• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you talk with your hands?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Title says it all. Simple question.

I most certainly do. Just like the 11th Doctor. Just like President Trump. Hands add emphasis.

pkmin3033

No...and it really irks me when people start flicking or waving their hands at me when they're talking to me. I am perfectly capable of understanding what you're trying to say without you trying to cut the air into pieces, thank you. Keep still, for Christ's sake.

Obviously sign language is another matter entirely, but I don't know sign language, so for me it's a moot point.

User19sq

No, because my social anxiety turned me into a shrinking violet. But if I get excited or pissed, then I start talking with parts of my body I never knew could speak.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I'm Italian, that should answer it.

Spoiler:

Years
I haven't talked with Hands but we share a lot of the same views so I think it would be nice.

But really, only when I'm really excited.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'm notorious for this. Most people think I'm mad or something but it's just a habit. Even in voice chat lmfao.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Am I the only one who uses my hands far more often when on the phone to someone who has no idea what I'm doing, rather than when talking face to face lmao
Lost count of the number of times I've been like "I know you can't see this, but my hands are getting the point across very well" lmao. I don't even realise I'm doing it half the time lol!

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I talk with my hands a lot. I always move my hands when I think about it...

Back