• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon 3D

What region do you want to see in pokemon3D?

• Kanto/Johto

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • New region

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Both

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timmy112

Learning to Hack
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2016
i forgot to ask this earlier but will there be a way to trade pokemon from the gba games or take the pokemon from the gba games to this game.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
Looks nice but it would be far better if it took place in some actual region from actual games.

There was once a Pokemon 3D fangame for PC and it failed miserably. I hope this one turns out better (and gets finished).

Youji

Game Designer
Years
rember not 2 post links 2 ur forums

You should remeber to write normal sentences with points and anything. Also the link is in his Signature so this isn't forbidden.
@Maxim - I think he'll end it with his team.:P

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Dude, i'm a kid and i don't have 2 talk in normal sentences if i don't want 2. And sorry about the forum link that u posted, i didn't look at his sig, i only scimd this.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Dude, i'm a kid and i don't have 2 talk in normal sentences if i don't want 2. And sorry about the forum link that u posted, i didn't look at his sig, i only scimd this.
It's the rules to write in normal sentences. Read this here.
SPAM is not allowed.
Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages are posts with little relevance to a thread. Members are not allowed to create posts that are devoid of content or invaluable text.

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2007
Um, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that rule refers to the content of the message not to how its written. Basically, what that rule states is, You can write however way you want as long as it has a clear message with some kind of relevance. The message was obviously clear to you because you replied.

Oh, and a little advice, try not to present evidence that works against you. It makes you look dumb :)

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Um, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that rule refers to the content of the message not to how its written. Basically, what that rule states is, You can write however way you want as long as it has a clear message with some kind of relevance. The message was obviously clear to you because you replied.

Oh, and a little advice, try not to present evidence that works against you. It makes you look dumb :)

What he said. And if it makes you feel any better i'll write in normal sentences for this thread if you will get off my back OK?

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
You know, the truest way to show progress is to show screenies. I was wondering if you had any new ones, or if you even had a way to prove you're moving forward at all.

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
Hi guys - i'm sry for not posting but i have had some trouble with my internet. Well as for a progress update - we are having a little bit of trouble as i do not know the whereabouts of my 2 programmers so the September Demo will probably not happen. We are currently trying to contact them or find some new team members.

Anyway for screenies and so - We dont have many to show you. Here are a couple...

pond.png

pondsign.png

Fishing Pond near the 3rd village - Thistle Garden.

One of our modellers has also started creating some items>>>
Potionside.jpg

etherside.jpg

Pokeball_Front.jpg

Well as always you can check out the forums (follow my sig) to see any updates (if ever). It might seem that i am lacking confidence in my project but that is not the case as i'm sure you'll agree it has great potential of being one of the greatest pokemon games ever created.

Also i may have a couple of team spots avaialable.>>>

I need>

--- Programmer (C/C++ or GameStudio A6)
--- 3D Modeller
--- Texture Creator
--- Graphics Artist

Thanks, I will try to keep this thread as active as possible. Thanks for your comments>

Pokemon3D Continues...

DJB MASTER

Years
This looks like the most promising new game I've seen since returning.

And, if your new members are up to the standard of the missing ones this game could possibly become the best Pokemon fangame... Ever!!!

Youji

Game Designer
Years
I love the 3D items and Graphics. That's amazing. I had many 3D moddeling programs but I don't know how it works.:) Okay keep on that good work.

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
Years
3D games make me think, is this OGL or Direct3D? And if your 3D engine is only a renderer, it'd be better create one yourself, it doesn't even take time, I have one made already (and it isn't only a renderer)

Anyways, this isn't going to be less than atleast 400MB which I guess, I won't spend for a game like this. I don't think the idea is too great for a game, play some GTA or stuff, I'll prefer those games to this, and obviously there is no reason except that you havn't said that there is anything special in this except that it is 3D.

It will be so easy to hack this up, you'd be having models in a file, textures in a file and etc., I could mess your game in a matter of minutes.

Take what I said seriously, this needs better features AND A STORYLINE, don't make this end up like Pokemon PC.

EDIT: IT's only been a week since the last post, can't you guys wait?

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
I agree, this is really boring: no news.

Honestly guys, when you've got a project as ambitious looking as this one, you'll have to give them a little bit of time. Even on the more standard games, things being worked on aren't always worth showing (perhaps more related to preparation phase) or are wanted to be kept secret. Most games for retail that are in development don't have news every other day, you tend to get just new screenshots and information in batches

Have a little patience, it will hopefully not be too long before they have something new to show, and I'll be looking forward to whatever it is.

Back