• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Started the day with a blueberry scone! Then had a BK stacker and fries for lunch with a nice Dr. Pepper. Came home to find lo mein and egg drop soup for dinner. Finished that and ended my eating for the day with a...blueberry scone. lol

SylphyStarr

SylpyStar
Years
I had leftovers from Panda express (fried rice) for lunch and then tried to eat this casserole stuff my mom made for dinner and didn't like it so more fried rice for dinner! Then an entire chocolate bunny. Very healthy indeed.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Spam, Sausage, Egg, Chicken Nuggets, and a Cupcake :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Today for breakfast I had scramble egg with iced coffee. For lunch my dad went to the store and bought a can of tuna and a bag of Fritos so I had a two tuna sandwiches with two bowls full of Fritos. For dinner someone donated us tickets for our Parish's chicken fried dinner, so I had fried chicken, macaroni, french fries and a brownie for dessert. Then we nt to Quik Trip and I got a 32oz of Dr.Pepper with vanilla and cherry flavoring. And about an hour ago I had a few crackers as a snack. Yeah I ate alot today. I'm fat. D:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
For lunch, I had awesome nachos and a taco from Taco Bell. For a pre-work snack type of deal, I had a double cheeseburger and fries from McDonalds. Then had some Cajun spiced fries at work. And then later a small bit of the cedar plank trout we had. We had tons leftover, so I have one saved for lunch tomorrow. n___n They're delicious btw. I cheered after taking a bite. lol

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I ate leftovers for breakfast, despite it being noon. I had been getting work done before then.

Lunch was frozen food because I'm boring and lazy. Now I'm drinking soda.

I probably sound really unhealthy. I'm not really- just have had a really busy week and I haven't bothered to actually cook anything real lately.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
At some point in the mid-afternoon I ate some kind of cheesy hash brown thing that my neighbor shared with me, but then I didn't eat again until I had a bag of popcorn about an hour ago. The hash brown thing was okay. It tastes more potato-y than cheesy.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
For lunch, I had my leftover cedar plank trout from work. :) I had leftover egg drop soup with it, but apparently egg drop soup is disgusting as a leftover, so after two slurps, I was out lol. I had two blueberry scones (not obsessed okay) and a small bag of cookies. Then at work, I nabbed some cheese cubes and two small potatoes. For dinner, I went to Waffle House with my friends and had a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. I normally get the same thing at WaHo every time I go, so it was nice to have something else for once. n__n I might have a new usual!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Breakfast: Cereal and almond milk
Lunch: Chicken salad sandwich
Dinner: Made a flatbread pizza wit pepperoni and bacon, it was really good and I ended up making another I really didnt need ^^; but I finished most of it.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I just finished off a strawberry smoothie with some grapefruit flavoring from the local coffee shop. Was very good, although the grapefruit was a tad strong...:P

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
For a late breakfast I had a few chunks of pineapple, a cup of coffee, and a small (the bread is cut smaller) bacon, lettuce, and cheese sandwich on gluten free toast.
For a snack, half an aero-bar and a slice of that gluten free toast again with orange-whisky marmalade spread.

Then I was on a.. well.. 5 hour journey back home, so I had another cup of coffee.

And then for dinner I made egg and vegetable stir fry (cabbage, radicchio, beansprouts, pepper and a couple eggs dropped in with a dash of teriyaki sauce and brown miso paste for flavour) had it with a cup of rice instead of noodles :3 Was lovely.

Oh and a soya pudding :3

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Oh, for breakfast I had Bred with Nutella , for launch i had rice and beans with chicken and for dinner the same thing for launch.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Before work, I had two blueberry...MUFFINS! Thought I was gonna say scones, didn't you? Anyway, I had lunch at work, which was mac n cheese, roast beef, zucchini, mashed potatoes, and some chicken. Dinner was pizza from Dominos. :3

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
2dvvc7r.jpg

I made this :D Tasted soooo good!

Sauce Ingredients:

- Classico Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Classico Basil and Tomato Sauce
- Hunt's Spicy Chili Pepper Sauce
- Frank's Red Hot Cayenne Sauce
- Extra Lean Ground Beef
- Chopped Jalapeno
- Chopped Green Peppers
- Chopped Red Peppers
- Chopped Yellow Peppers
- Chopped Orange Peppers
- Chopped Mushrooms
- 4x Kraft White Cheddar Processed Cheese Slices
- Margarine

Mmmm...

Last edited:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Lunch was a veggie burger patty on these low cal sandwich buns my mom got, with a slice of cheese and that's pretty much it cause I'm boring ;n;

Dinner was french fries and chili from Wendy's. SO HEALTHY.

Back