• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey, kids, when your opponent has two Pokemon left and you have only one, use Explosion and that's a surefire way to win! /on PO, pffffft; by the way it was my opponent who used Explosion, not me

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Eh, it was probably some sort of last-ditch effort so that he did not have to die by your hands. That would be horrid: losing to the Hatoful Boyfriend person.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

:| This person probably doesn't even have a PC account. Also, there is nothing wrong with the awesome doujin known as Hatoful Boyfriend. Haters gonna hate but that's 'cause they're judging the book by its cover~ Plus what you said makes you sound like an ass.

Years

You should draw kawaii stuff like this u know?

Spoiler:

Also I should continue The Walking Dead today even though I spoiled myself. :P

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

:| This person probably doesn't even have a PC account. Also, there is nothing wrong with the awesome doujin known as Hatoful Boyfriend. Haters gonna hate but that's 'cause they're judging the book by its cover~ Plus what you said makes you sound like an ass.

Look at all these supporters, mods, and people with big post counts. Not to mention that calling out somebody on their theme can label me as an ass. This place is too... too... intimidating.

College tomorrow and not looking back. tilde backslash strikethrough

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Iirc Nakuzami had played the first few minutes of the game, and from how it was worded it sounded malicious.

Once again the internet plays a part in making something ambiguous.

Years
0. Play nice everyone. We want to seem inviting!

OKAY? OKAY.

IN OTHER NEWS IT'S SNOWING AGAIN. I wonder if this snowfall will melt away like every other snowfall has so far this season. We're finally seeing weather closer to the norm for this time of year.

Nakuzami, you're going to need to make it more obvious when you're joking. (b'-')b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back