• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hello everyone!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well....hi! XD

Welcome to PC! You must be a shy one, I must say. Mind telling us a few things about yourself! We here at PC, we dont bite! So there's nothing for you to worry! There's a lot of places for you to explore!

Hope you stick around and have fun!

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hello hello there!

Nice to meet you Starfire Dragon. *Reminds me Starfire from Teens Titan*
As Leaf Storm said, you look shy, why not tell more about you to us? It's more easier to break the ice, and then, we can talk about your interets! :3

I hope you will make many friends in there, if you need anything just ask.
I would be glad to be one of your first friend, if you wanna talk with someone talkative, I'm here ^-^

See you around!~

:7:

Years
Thanks for the welcome!
I'll admit i may be alittle shy. My main problem is i only have a dsi to get on the internet so its slow going & limited. As for me im just a simple guy there is nothing great about me. i have always loved dragons. Which is why i chose the name,it was also part of a story i wrote along time ago. I have fallen kinda behind in pokemon but have started to pick up the pace again. Outside of that i dont know what else to say.

Years
Just wanted to say hi!
HI! :laugh:

Hello Starfire Dragon, and welcome!

A fan of dragons, huh? Very interesting. And do have any favorite Pokemon or characters by any chance? Fave generation of Pokemon? Any parts of PC you want to check out? Yeah, I'm asking so many questions here.

You should start with the PC Adoption Center where you can apply for a mentor to help you in your fave section.

You can call me Hikari if you like, and if ever want to know a bit about me, just send me a VM!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
My favorite pokemon would have to be Charizard, you can't beat a classic. My 2nd & 3rd favorites are Typhlosion & Eevee.

I thought about going to the PC Adoption Center, but i would like to try to find my way around on my own. It makes things more fun for me that way. If i run into problems i'll ask for help. Thanks just the same!

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
Years
And I just wanted to say 'welcome'. Welcome!
^p^

Okay, and seriously: Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your stay! =D

Years
Thanks this site has alot of nice people on it. I think i will be around for good while, its the best site i've ever been to. There have been a few sites where no one would talk to me or say hi at all. Also a few others that told me to get lost (& other not so nice things) when all i posted was hi. So this site is GREAT!
Thanks again everyone for the wonderful welcome.

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
Get lost and other mean things!

I kid, I kid. Hello! My name's Blaze, as you can tell. I like fire. (inb4 pyromaniac.) I hope you enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
Did you ever find a shiny?

lol i posted my first message

Well i hope you will enjoy this site. I am also a newbie (-:

Last edited:
Years
I've ran into only two out of all the games i've played, they both ran away :( I did hatch a shiny phione :) I've been thinking about trading it, still not sure about it.
Thanks for making your first post here

Back