• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

⚤ Mystery Eggs [Baby Pokémon Club] ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

CURRENT Egg Mystery is DONE!

Egg mystery: Which pokemon does this egg is from ?

First of all, thank you for participating guys! . The winners will be listed under spoiler!

• Here are the three winners

Spoiler:

Geez guys. It is the same winners in the same order than the last time! Congratulations! D:
So...! This one was too easy. Sadly. You can easily reconize it by its unique colors. Yes, it was Skitty!

300.gif

Thanks for participating!

Egg mystery: Which pokemon does this egg is from
653307mysteryegg8.png
wZjQ5M6nlQMHunIwasjsh5uqgGKtCVhGwcoHbogUVSiCxiYoQHz124zNC+0ZercS111vi93GERBQakMAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
?​

• Triston1zn & CourageHound still can take one egg. Don't forget it guys.

Hey Galoria, in the rules it says in the second warning "Your first pokemon is frozen". What does that mean?
Also, this is my 100th post!

That mean your Pokémon can't even grow, or be more happy. It is totally frozen!

ONe think I like about baby Pokémon is how they can have a few extra egg moves. Like how Azurill can have Refresh but a Marill egg can't.

You're totally right. Indeed, it is really hard to make true perfect baby pokémon with a right nature, with right moves with the right descendants. It takes a lot of time and luck :c

I've been playing Pokémon Puzzle Challenge recently, and I've come into some of the eggs. Does anyone know how long they take to hatch? I kinda want to use them.

Actually there are 4 eggs that you hatch in Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, they are Magby, Togepi, Igglybuff and Elekid, I think. You need to beat all of the Puzzle part of the main screen. Though you can't evolve any of them ! Sadly.

Technically, when a Manaphy is born, its twin come too. I'm talking about Phione. Manaphy is the sea prince and a powerful pokémon. Instead of Phione, who is technicaly, for me, a baby legendary Pokémon. It is not officially told, but anyway, we can see things like that. Why not?
As we can see in the movie, Manaphy came from an egg, and kind of harmless and cute as a baby Pokémon :3

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
The two last eggs were too easy. I wanted to make that one really hard. Bwahaha. Such a evil girl!

As rainerman3 suggested me, I think I'll make an Art Contest and then, post all your draws in our Art tag.
What do you think guys? Will you participate in our Art Contest? Or will rainerman3 will be the only one to draw? :3

Oh and good luck for the new egg mystery.

By they way~
Feel free to suggest a new Topic :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Art contest would be great! I would love to join. But what about the other ones that aren't so talented with drawings? :(

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Well...After that it is a matter of envy. If you want to make Art, you should do it, and the goal is to have fun <3
All participants will be rewarded anyway!
If you're not so skillfuly it is ok. I'm currently in Art school since five years and I will not be so rude to you. I'm open to drawings, and anyway, if you do it with fun, I'm sure it will be a pretty interesting drawing. A drawing reflect our envy and of course our skills to transcribe our feelings on the paper.
So yeah. Don't worry if you're skilled or not in drawings. It is ok, our goal is to have fun :3

Oh, and all kind of technics will be allowed. You just have to stay in the topic. I mean "Baby Pokémon" topic.

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
I think it's a Petilil egg. At least I remember it looks like that... I can tell by the white spot on its head and the colours

Guess 2 (and 3 and 4): I dunno! I just dunno! It could be Gulpin coz of the colours, Snover coz the white and green or even Magnemite coz of the shade of green and the circle in the middle...seriously, I dunno. I can safely say you're good at choosing eggs, Galoria.
I think an art tourney sounds cool, and if there is, I, the world's worst Microsoft paint user, will join!
Though I seriously doubt that any of these guesses are right...

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Haha guys, your propositions making me laugh! Keep in mind that you have only one choice, or it will be too easy.

Sooo~
Since we're talking a lil' bit too much about Egg Mystery, why not make a new topic about our little ones?

Which baby Pokémon has the best shiny sprite in your opinion? Why?

Here is a list of sprites of shiny Pokémon.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Spr_4h_172N_s.png
Look at this cute and cool little thing, how can you not love that? haha !

Spr_5b_406_s.png
That little pink bonus it got, makes it look way much better :3

In all, I prefer the spiked ear Pichu. It's just appealing to me, such a small detail can make Pichu look more cute and cool :D

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Spr_4h_172N_s.png
The spiky heared pikachu make its own racial very rare. His colors are more for the orange, who gives motivations en energies.

Spr_5b_438_s.png
This remember the old trees near a river, when the frost comming before to make their orange color to marron. It is kinda cute.

Spr_5b_406_s.png
This one is really cute, with his new color over his neck..

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
I think its a Petilil egg like everyone else.
I couldn't find any other Pokemon that looks like the egg.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Name: synerjee

Partner Pokemon:
687933riolu.png

Partner's nickname: Rio

Your trainer sprite: N!
N_OD.png

Why do you like baby Pokémon?: They're cute and adorable! :3 They also hold a promise that small things will become bigger and better and stronger one day.

Do you like all the new systems?: Love it! xD

Answer the current topic: Which baby Pokémon has the best shiny sprite in your opinion? Why?
I think that
Spr_5b_406_s.png
has the best shiny colours! The pinkish-purple thing around its neck makes it so much more adorable as compared to its normal colours. <3

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
Aalright! I'm back from my looong sleep. xP Time to finally answer that topic which has gone long for a really long time...

Which pokemon has the best shiny sprite in your opinion? Why?
The shiny sprites actually kinda disapoint me since half or more of those don't change much in color... But well these are the ones I do like!

Spr_5b_298_s.png
Shiny Azurill is emerald. Who doesn't want an emerald azurill!?
Spr_5b_438_s.png
Shiny Bonsly. For some reason I think that this is an autumn version of Bonsly.
Spr_5b_236_s.png
Shiny Tyrogue. This guy looks like the blue bomber. Just put him in blue, give him a helmet and BOOM you got yourself a Megaman!

Hmm I hope I saved the club. Since it seems to be dying... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back