• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
so you want shiny muk eh, yami? i agree, they do look pretty cool but they would have looked better if the color was red or grey ^_^_^

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
woahhh.....two months? sounds tough......im looking for shiny anorith (i was up all night for three days str8 but still no luck :() but good luck to you MeleeMaster! i hope you find charmander!

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
Years
Still trying to get my Chansey and Kangaskahn, my lord they flee like no tomorrow :(
Gratz to Akida :D
Best of luck to everyone else :)

AND The Carlton Dance is sooo perfect for the shiny dance :D

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
Years
Yami_Zidane said:
So then you got a Gastly from Colosseum yes? well i've been doing my research and you can't catch Gastly or its evolutions in Colosseum or XD:Gale Of Darkness. And even if you did trade your "Shiny Haunter" to you ruby it would have evolved so there would be no need to trade it again, it seems you have told a lie to us here at the SHC, so i will allow you to come clean and explain yourself or you may risk expultion from the club.
..... I'm sorry.... >.> I wanted to say that I had more than one because I only have one, and I didn't want anyone to think that I was useless.... >.< I'm really sorry guys.... I will never do it again! I promise! >.< I'm sorry...

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
MM can u answer my question about the latios thing , is it true u can jus save after viewing the tv and hunt for it that way?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
shido-kun I beleave it's set when you watch the TV, so save before you watch it.

LDD's update: Lairon is lvl 100, and Victorybell isn't to far from it. I've gone back to hatching ABSOL eggs in Emerald.

Absol eggs hatched: 9

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
hmm i caught a shiny zigzagoon before....(it was kinda hard determining whether to catch it or not because i ran into it while i was eating and i didnt pay attention, and colors where hard to see)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I have a question? If anyone here is soft resetting for a shiny starter? How often do u soft reset for a new ID? I am just restarting for a new ID each day, but sometimes I wait for two days. Do u guys think I should lengthen my time, like how MM is changing is ID for Treecko every week?

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Yuscrecio, I forgive you, I imagine we all do. In this club, we are not trying to impress each other.. in fact, I hesitated to tell about my shiny lati, it just seemed too good to be true.. I had to share it though, with people that would understand my goofy happiness over a few pixels of color on a game screen. We are here to be together and enjoy success (and groan over failure) together.

Thanks again for all the congratulations. I'm currently in my 9th hour of resetting for shiny torchic. (since I started actually counting the hours) Someone who is good with numbers and averages, tell me about how many restarts is that? I can tell you it's quite boring.. shiny hunting is boring. IMO Resetting is the most boring, followed by hatching and then aimless wandering. Shiny FINDING is exciting! It's why we endure the shiny hunt I think. Back to the grind.. :p

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well depending on how u soft reset for the starter on ruby / sap / em its about 2 or 3 resets a minute and if u do it straight for an hour figure most ppl will do the 2 reset per a minute u prolly reset 1080 times now for torchic XD

as far as mm's id theory it makes sense to a point i mean figure u can get a shiny on ANY id well lets says mm resets and gets a new id then on his first try he gets shiny treeko and then with that same file plays upto max time 999 hours its still quite possable that he wouldnt get anymore shinies besids that starter becuz it is so random but thats jus my opion , i mean there does seem to be some sort of connection between ids and shinnies seeing how most shinnies are within a cetain id number range (that i have caught its been 20000 sumn thru 30000 sumn ) but then again it could all jus be plain ol luck

speaking of which its been a frilling hour and no dang latios shown up in my game , im lookin thru the swablu and zangoose patch is that a bad place to find latios or sumn?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
If u have a separate game that has Latios/Latias on it, trade it to your current game before u beat the E4(u can trade it after, but I trade it before becuz I want to shiny hunt for it, and I don't want the game to save at the wrong moment) and u should be able to track it as soon as u watch the TV program. I haven't actually tried this, but I think this works.

And I answered my own question, I will reset for a new ID every week, and I will soft reset for at least 4 hours a day.

Edit: I am doing 25 more soft resets for charmander, and then I will play some other game. I have already soft reset for 4 hours, but I just want to do a couple more just to be safe.

Last edited:
Back