• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that reminds me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
in this game all you have to do is say what the previous word makes you think of.
example:
person1: toilets
person2: scrub brushes
person3: mops
person1: wigs
person4: clowns
and so on. before we start let me put down some basic rules
1. don't be too vague. by this i mean don't go saying something like "nothing" cause then it'll just lead to "something" and"something else" which is no fun

2. no repeating words. just to keep it from going: cat, dog, cat, dog. you don't have to search the whole thread but if you know its been done then don't do it

3. don't be too specific either. it'd be just as bad for it to turn into: blue crayon, red crayon, green crayon.

now lets start! i'll leave it where last was, so what do clowns remind you of?

Sir Codin

Also, I really don't think I said anything TOO explicit. XP

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Homer Simpson getting the sum of the square roots any of two sides of an isocoleces triangle wrong.

Years
Somehow... Hamburgers. I connect donuts to hamburgers. Probably because they sell both in McDonalds. Anyways the word is
hamburgers.

Sir Codin

Irate Gamer.

*Also, Epic Rap Battles of History is awesome. It's one of the few times I actually like rapping*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back