• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Both actually. It's a new day and the field trip is over by now. Students would be too worn out to take classes right after the trip :p

I wouldn't know about that. I mean. . . I've been on fieldtrips before and had to go straight back to class lD

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
So, let me get this straight: in the realworld time thingy yesterday would a field trip and today would be when classes resume.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Tauros14: Nope. Most days I will be choosing classes for your characters.

@Gold19: That's what we said. o-o

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Just peeking in and seeing if everyone's voted for this RP for "Best Veteran RP."

(also, Marin, if you don't vote for me as Best Newbie RPer I will hunt you down, you've seen what I'm capable of)

Dawn

Years
@LawOfTheLand: LOL
I might do just that, but you should show the others so they can vote for you too.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
I normally don't vote in the Roleplay awards mainly because I never really had any interest in it and never got nominated for anything but I'll be voting this time around for this rp as best Veteran Rp. I've been around since almost the beginning of this. Tauros your post to me was a kind of short but other than that I didn't see any problem with it. I also have a question for everyone what's their opinion on my roleplaying?

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I normally don't vote in the Roleplay awards mainly because I never really had any interest in it and never got nominated for anything but I'll be voting this time around for this rp as best Veteran Rp. I've been around since almost the beginning of this. Tauros your post to me was a kind of short but other than that I didn't see any problem with it. I also have a question for everyone what's their opinion on my roleplaying?

I didn't vote this time since... Well... I'm a newbie, to put it in the layman's terms. I simply haven't been here long enough to really have anything worthwhile to contribute with vote-vise.

Your RPing Hunter Zero? Well it's certainly better then mine, that's for sure xD. You write neat posts that are fun and entertaining to read.
I do like how your characters differ so much from eachother. Like how Vince is a nice dude that you'd probably want to hang out with if he existed. When Calnith on the other hand is just an effing jerk that hates everybody and is a person you'd best stay away from.

Dawn

Years
Thanks Hunter. I appreciate that. ='3 Voting ends tonight though, literally in like 2-3 hours. If you want to vote, you should do it now. =x

Well, combat seems to be a bit difficult for you. However overall you're a pretty good roleplayer with a few areas you could benefit from improving on.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Thank you for your words Mr. Mammoth. As for combat Yellow that's always been an issue with me even in other rps I never do it well. Where should I improve overall?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Good point, Marin. Henceforth, I shall sell myself out here.

A small sample of my work from another site, the first post in a different sort of RP where there is no plot...just beat the hell out of the other guy.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/dwc-2011-lucas-hunter-sir-alexis-t54592.html#p1305629

And the first post from a prototype of our joint RP effort, Down With The Crown. Marin mentioned that a Pokemon-centric RP might go over better here, which is why I joined here in the first place.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/pokemon-down-with-the-crown-t60528.html#p1444481

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Wow, lots of things are going on in this place every year huh? I've been around a while but usually turn on and off occasionally so I miss a lot of things. This voting stuff spins my head really,I can't reallly raise my voice for whatever reason. How long has this rp been going on anyway? I don't see lots of things with this many content in it to often.

Anyway, can I have permission to make my post count drop way down for the next...say...1 1/2 weeks? I have my tests to deal with.
I might be able to post 2 or 3 things but that might be max

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@pokepokemo: I guess so, though as far as school goes I won't give you anymore time than what you ask for. (That is to say, if you aren't back within say 2.5 week we'll have a problem, as school is not a legit reason for a long term hiatus.)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Um... I have a big problem. In about two weeks, I'll be moving to a new place to live. And I won't have internet there for god knows how long. So, I'll have to go to the library to be able to post. I'll try and get internet as fast as possible, but I'm not sure how that will end up. :(

Dawn

Years
That's alright Nideous. Thanks for letting us know. We'll wait for you to get back. x3

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sorry for not posting, I'm waiting for someone to finish up in their class before I post due to plans we have

Also, I'm working on making a teacher here she is :3

Name: Veronica Elizabeth Jenkins

Nickname: Ver

Job: Pokemon Breeding/ Grass Specilization

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Veronica is a very kind woman. She can be strict at times but only when it's concerning students who put themselves in danger. Veronica holds a strong love for Pokemon and believes that to be strong a Pokemon does not have to evolve it just has to be well cared for. Due to this belief she has not evolved any of her Pokemon just raised them with love and kindness making them strong even in their first evolution. She loves to teach others how to care for Pokemon and will always try to encourage her students to do their best.

History: Veronica was born in Pallet town to two loving parents. Her mother had traveled around the Kanto and Hoenn Regions as a child participating in contests and tried in vain to get a young Veronica interested in contests. Instead Veronica took after her father who was a Pokemon breeder. He taught her how to make different types of Pokemon food to fit the tastes of different Pokemon, how to properly groom Pokemon and told her that though many people believed Pokemon could only grow more powerful through evolution that a well cared for Pokemon even in it's first stage of evolution could be more powerful than a Pokemon in it's final stage.

At the age of ten Veronica was supposed to start her Pokemon journey but decided to wait for a year in order to travel with her younger sister Nora in order to keep her out of trouble. When the day came now 11 year old Veronica went to Oaks lab with her sister Nora and their friend Daniel. Nora and Daniel had decided to let Veronica choose first and then decide between what was left. Professor Oak showed the three kids the starter Pokemon and a young Veronica right away fell in love with Bulbasaur and named her Ivy choosing her as her starter. Daniel took Charmander as his starter and her sister took Squirtle. For the next year the three kids traveled the Kanto region; Daniel fighting the gyms, Nora participating in contests and Veronica taking care of the two and all their Pokemon.

On her journey in Kanto Veronica caught all the grass type Pokemon she could and many more in the other regions but she chooses to leave them on her ranch style home near the trainer school. Veronica has made the choice to be a grass type only trainer but she knows how to care for all types of Pokemon. At this point in her life Veronica is an accomplished Pokemon breeder even at 18 due to her learning beginning at such a young age. She applied for a job at the trainer school to share her knowledge with trainers and hopes to make a difference in the ways they treat and view Pokemon.

Pokémon:
Species: Bulbasaur
Nickname: Ivy
Personality: Ivy is a very stubborn Bulbasaur. She will never back down from an opponent even if that opponent is bigger than she is.
Lvl: 50
Moveset: Seed Bomb, Razor Leaf, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Grass Whistle, Leaf Storm

Species: Chikorita
Nickname: Serah
Personality: Serah is by far Veronica's most calm Pokemon. She can tell when an opponent is to challenging for her but she will still give it her best. Serah is also really affectionate and can appear to be the motherly figure of Veronica's Pokemon
Lvl: 45
Moveset: Solar Beam, Aromatherapy, PoisonPowder, Magical Leaf, Grass Knot, Leaf Storm

Species: Treecko
Nickname: Vaughn
Personality: Vaughn is the least friendly of Veronica's Pokemon. He sees himself as supieror to others and will fight in a battle until he can't be anymore. But despite being unfriendly to other trainers, their Pokemon he is very protective of his trainer and fellow team members.
Lvl: 48
Moveset: Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Bullet Seed, Leaf Storm

Species: Turtwig
Nickname: Rose
Personality: Rose is a born fighter. She loves to fight in battles and strives to show her best to Veronica.
Lvl: 40
Moveset: Solar Beam, Razor Leaf, Leaf Storm, Bite, Toxic, Vine Whip

Species: Snivy
Nickname: Terra
Personality: Terra is a very shy Pokemon. He won't back down from a fight if he is challenged but when not fighting he will hang back behind the others usually hiding behind Veronica until he trusts a new person.
Lvl: 50
Moveset: Solar Beam, Leaf Tornado, Vine Whip, Leaf Storm, Grass Knot, Iron Tail.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I haven't posted since I'm waiting for someone to post as well. Just to EXTREMLY clarify things. Also @pokepokemo: Is Snacks male or female? I've been wondering that for some time now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back