• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Nope, the creators of the sites are shunned and locked away in the cage while the -other- admins get all of the popularity.

…well maybe I'm thinking of corporate leaders but I dunno.

Yeah basically. I don't know why Steve took it over, or if Kwesi still manages stuff since I've never spoken to him, but.. good on him for keeping the site up :3

oh and I think steve took over because he had stuff to do irl.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Never seen him login before, but we all heard about him, right?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Hahaha Went that.. I believe that so bad that it hurts.

Pretty sure that's accurate... I actually remember the times when the guy posts once in awhile, and tried to make posts about Pokemon too XD; I wish I remember what his favorite Pokemon was... something in gen1 XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Archive digging time! :P
Were there any other founders of PC I have no idea about? xD

Well, there has been a ridiculously long admin list, including several who joined in the first years of life of PC (and a bunch of very useless ones), but, as far as I know, only these two qualify as founders, seeing how they are the only two admins ever with special usergroups XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I don't think Kwesi did anything all that much even when I was around in '04. He obviously didn't make much of an impression on me, in any event...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
MEWTHREE W/ ARMOR.

BGT.

LERROUX.

You stand corrected, Wenty. ;(

Mewthree and bgt were regular staff admins by the end of their days and are nothing right now so uh don't know what you mean or if you understood what I meant.

In fact, it's a good example- a while ago, admins came in several flavours, and you could become a purple by having your site join PC. That way was closed years ago and bgt and M3 became regular reddies, and no other purple is ever going to happen as things stand right now. But Steve and Kwesi remained as purples, even when the other admins were made red. That's what I meant.

And geez Lerroux, okay, sure thing. His usergroup was so special it had no admin permissions XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Eh, I think I totally missed out on the April Fool's that introduced Lerroux. I must have had something else going on that day. Somehow though, I won his event at this year's Get-Together.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Okay so I'm not the only one haha! I guess I just personally preferred some of the other PC's April Fools events? Dunno.. or maybe it was cause I saw through the whole thing (wasn't fooled at all) so it wasn't as great to me? So I never understood the hype around it. I wonder what PC will do this year though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back