• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Adventure Time kind of appeals to a tabletop gaming geek like me, but I sadly don't watch it too often.

I've always wanted to find the time to watch AT, but I just haven't sat down and done it yet. Hmmm, I may this weekend though!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I've always wanted to find the time to watch AT, but I just haven't sat down and done it yet. Hmmm, I may this weekend though!

You should! Once you start, you'll get so into it you can't stop. And that's a good thing because Adventure Time needs all the love it can get! xD

Last edited:
Years
Adventure time is pretty easy to get into. They're like 10 minutes a short? I might pop one up if I'm bored or whatnot.

Years
You should! Once you start, you'll get so into it you can't stop. And that's a good thing because Adventure Time needs all the love it can get! xD
That's essentially how I fell in love with it. I started out by watching the reruns on Cartoon network whenever it comes on and then the new Monday night episodes. However, I also started to watch a lot of the older episodes online to get "caught up" with the series.

Adventure time is pretty easy to get into. They're like 10 minutes a short? I might pop one up if I'm bored or whatnot.
Right, each episode is only 11 minutes, which means you'll have 2 episodes for every half hour.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I watch Adventure Time whenever I get the chance. I'm a huge fan of it. One of my favorite episodes from the show is "To Cut a Woman's Hair," where Finn was required to collect hair from princesses in order to save Jake from the evil Tree Witch. I like ""Fionna and Cake" too, because it was very interesting to see all the characters have switched genders. "Memory of a Memory" is also one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Years
I've seen some episodes of Gumball and it's a pretty cute show but can be really weird sometimes. 3: I love their little sister, she's so cute!

Years
...and Gumball is on TV right now..what a coincidence! xD it is a funny show but some episodes seem a little too childish for me to watch :/

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i always record gumball whenever it's on so i can watch all the episodes. i do that too with the big bang theory.
tumblr_mbma6sUNFQ1qdqpur.gif

Sirfetch’d

Any of you watch The Walking Dead? If not, I recommend doing so quickly =D

Years
The Walking Dead is one of those shows I wish not to watch, and I'm not sure why.. I guess it goes along with my thing of disliking dramas.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The Walking Dead is not a bad show, but I stopped watching it after only just one episode. It's kind of scary for me, and to be honest, I'm not into scary stuff. xD" My sister and cousins love watching it, though!

Sirfetch’d

I love the dramatic elements and the story about how such an event changes people more than the scary parts. It really makes you think about what you would do if you were in that scenario. I think that is why it draws such a large audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back