• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Lotus Juice - Carpe Diem

Gotta love Lotus, i'm completely against rap music, but his songs are just catchy.

Years
The Cruel Sea - Better Get A Lawyer

This song is really catchy, I fell in love with this song by such a great Australian outfit after listening to it when watching a commercial about random breath testing, which is a technique that police in Australia use to catch drink-drivers.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
For Today - Seraphim

Still listening to this song. Still enjoying it. <3
(Obviously, I tend to listen to the same song over and over again when I discover it.)

Decimosoma

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Oh, Sleeper - To Flagship

Every man must face the fears, so he can brave~

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wolves at the Gate - Slaves

My feet be quick for this racing heart
Come morning's light will the chasing start
With a fear of pursuit comes a fear of the flight
And if I stop, they will shoot, so I continue to hide
In the cover of the night...

I had to look up the lyrics to understand what he's saying in some portions of the song, because some portions just sounded like screaming to me.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Jenny - The Click Five

I remember listening to the chorus of this song as a child, but I didn't know what it was called and I eventually forgot about it. This song immediately came back to me during 2009-10 while I was surfing Youtube for AMV's of my OTP back then: Egoshipping. What I noticed whenever I hear the songs from this band is that the instrumental parts at the beginning turn me off so I skip it most of the time on my phone. Now, I'm trying to ignore it and I start listening to their songs more again.

Years
Jason Derulo - Trumpets

This song, along with his 2 Chainz collab Talk Dirty before it has shown me that Tattoos definitely has to be his worst album. Jason Derulo has forever been ruined for me.

Decimosoma

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Dead by April - As a butterfly

Not all that acceptable without Jimmie, but still fantastic.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Taylor Thomson - Foundation

Actually a vocal cover of the For Today song. I'm not real fond of his clean vocals, but the unclean are amazing. <3 Particularly because he does not look like he should be able to scream like that.

Years
Avicii - Hey Brother

I admit that I shed a tear or two when watching the music video. Avicii sure has been doing a lot of emotional songs lately that make me want to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back