• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raventional Hackers

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Lazy people are not allowed to map, thats why I'm not mapping. If you can do more than what your signed up for just show us proof :D
Anways come on MSN if ur not on already :P

I could, but ur msn sucks and I can't send attachments. Now if you got actual msn...

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I could, but ur msn sucks and I can't send attachments. Now if you got actual msn...

My MSN is perfect, k?

Also...we're gonna start looking for a huge tree tile, where did whisbii run off to?

Last edited:

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Name/Nickname: shubshub
Desired Position: Beta Testing
Past Experience: Im Going to beta Test Pokemon Corroded Silver
Proof of Work: None Why Do I Need Any Its Beta Testing
Contacting method: Email (Ill PM You My Email)
Comments: Im So Awesome Go me I Rule BTW There is A Glitch over There LOL

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Ok, do you have any other hacking skills, aside from beta testing?
If not hacking skills, do you have graphical capabilities like CSS?

We need to consult the matter further before coming to a conclusion, please answer the questions and show proof if applicable to improve your chances of getting in.

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Ok I Just Redone My Application

Desired Position: Mapping
Past Experience: Released Beta 1.0 Of Pokemon Eternal Glory (See My Team Thread Eternal Hackrz)
Proof of Work: Download Beta And Try it Out
Contacting method: MSN
Comments: My hacking Skills Are Starting To Become Epic

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Ok I Just Redone My Application

Desired Position: Mapping
Past Experience: Released Beta 1.0 Of Pokemon Eternal Glory (See My Team Thread Eternal Hackrz)
Proof of Work: Download Beta And Try it Out
Contacting method: MSN
Comments: My hacking Skills Are Starting To Become Epic

Your mapping skills aren't up to the required standards. Please feel free to apply again once you improve.

Years
Name/Nickname: Todo/Jerm/Lightning/Vesper
Desired Position: Mapper and scripter
Past Experience: worked on hacks with Ray(Ray Maverick) my own hacks and alot of other hacks
Proof of Work: Not the best script ever just found it lieing there. Sorry for the grammer and spelling mistakes I nvr checked this one out for those
Spoiler:

Now for a map, I dont have my best works with me at the moment sorry but i have some random things lieing around and also ask Ray maverick or whatever he changed his name to for a recommadation
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4861/rkipassway.png
Contacting method: msn [email protected]
Comments: not realy any

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Name/Nickname: Todo/Jerm/Lightning/Vesper
Desired Position: Mapper and scripter
Past Experience: worked on hacks with Ray(Ray Maverick) my own hacks and alot of other hacks
Proof of Work: Not the best script ever just found it lieing there. Sorry for the grammer and spelling mistakes I nvr checked this one out for those
Spoiler:

Now for a map, I dont have my best works with me at the moment sorry but i have some random things lieing around and also ask Ray maverick or whatever he changed his name to for a recommadation
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4861/rkipassway.png
Contacting method: msn [email protected]
Comments: not realy any

I'm not going to go and try out the script or whatever, but looks like you know how to use vars and resume a script after a wild battle, which does indeed match our standards. However, the map I'm not such a big fan. I think that you should improve your mapping a bit more, your mapping style does not suit the style of the maps already in the game, which ultimately leads me to the conclusion that:

Spoiler:

@fellow team members- Can I ask everyone to wear one of the banners in the first post? And WHISBII PM me for yours.

Years
Ok thnx!! Thats not even one of my current maps lol thats actualy one of my first, as I said I don't have any thing relativly current that I can give but I cab try to find something more current if you would let me.

btw: HEY ALLEN!!!

P.s. I kinda made a crappy banner but here

Last edited:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Ok thnx!! Thats not even one of my current maps lol thats actualy one of my first, as I said I don't have any thing relativly current that I can give but I cab try to find something more current if you would let me.

btw: HEY ALLEN!!!

P.s. I kinda made a crappy banner but here

Cool banner picture...I don't like mybannermaker.com they label the banner with their name :/

OK, if you think your current mapping is good enough to get you into the mapping section of this hack as well, feel free to post proof on the thread here :D

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016

.LMG.

Yeah! Custom User Title!
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
Ok, here are my latest maps. I hope you consider me for the job.

Map1
Spoiler:

Map2
Spoiler:

Maps Connected
Spoiler:

Oh and BTW, the website isn't a forum. It based on an article system the lets users post and edit there articles onto pages. It also has a comment system for feedback. I figured it would be great for a hack team that wants to work privately without any spies. You should consider it, I'm just trying to help out.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Name/Nickname: Ichiro
Desired Position: Elite Mapper (or just Mapper)
Past Experience: My hack: Pokemon Eternal/Ephemeral Sky
Proof of Work: Edit: making a new map now.
Contacting method: MSN, SKYPE, VM, PM
Comments:I took a little time off hacking to focus on studies but now i am getting back into it. i can also do a little of ASM, still learning but not much.
Pictures:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Name/Nickname: Ichiro
Desired Position: Elite Mapper (or just Mapper)
Past Experience: My hack: Pokemon Eternal/Ephemeral Sky
Proof of Work: Edit: making a new map now.
Contacting method: MSN, SKYPE, VM, PM
Comments:I took a little time off hacking to focus on studies but now i am getting back into it. i can also do a little of ASM, still learning but not much.
Pictures:
Spoiler:

I need to see more proof, outside maps.

Back