• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massai

Lesson The First
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Steel and Dragon Eeveelutions
Mawile

Those are my biggies - I love Mawile, but am Sad Panda over Bad Stats

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
Scizor Evo: Scyrex: Get rid of that pesky 4x weakness to fire make it a dragon type. Evolved by trading with kings rock.
Scyther Pre Evo :Scythor : Make an old classic poke be the one with 4 Evos!
Eevee Evo: Fliweeon: Make A Darn Eevee Flying type! What if i wanted to have a team full of eevee Evos, but with no fly!

That is it.

Scizor is already as beast as it is now, and it has NINE resistances, thanks to the Bug/Steel typing. You dont want it to have more weaknesses than the ONE AND ONLY fire weakness dont you? XD But I do agree with you with a Flying type evo. But I wouldnt call it Fliweeon! XD

What I really want to evolve would be Farfetch'd, Luvdisc, Dunsparce, Pachirisu and a Tropius pre evo. Farfetch'd just has horrible stats, and really needs an evo that can make it a beast, and more useful in beating the elite four and could be great for compeitive battling. Luvdisc is the same. HORRIBLE stats. It needs to evolve with better stats and a possibly better typing. Dunsparce is just IMO, some random pokemon that the Johto Region has. Dunsprace needs to tell the world how much of a boss he is and destroy EVERYTHING in its way lol XD. Pachirisu is fine, but its getting pretty useless. It needs to evolve into a nice mean lean Squirrel and get a better movepool. Just saying. Tropius, i think, needs a nice pre-evo, not a full evolution as Tropius looks gigantic, and I dont want a rival of Wailord.

nielsnijhof

Pokemon Master in training
Years
Uhmm... for me that would be:

Pre evolution of Scyther
Evolution of Heracross
Evolution of Tauros
Evolution of Jynx
Pre evolution of Tangela
Evolution of Sudowoodo
Evolution of Pinsir
Evolution of Mawile
Evolution of Camerupt

And that's what I can think of as of now, maybe I'll think of some more

Last edited:

hack1

Dragon Green
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2015
Mightyena evo.
Dunsprance evo.
Tropius pre-evo.
Absol evo.
And more Eeveelutions. Maybe Dragon.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Ah.
Of course it'll be an extension for my favourite Eeveeolutions!
And I'd like a Dunsparce's evolution or something - It'd be cool.
Maybe a mini-Lapras? Since they're wayy cool enough, a baby Lapras would be neat.

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
Years
Absol needs an evolution, and make it more "emo" and cooler, making the fur more "messy" and the "horn" slightly longer.
A new Eeveelution would be nice...
Aerodacytl also needs an evolution. That's for me, I guess...

Years
Pinsir needs one.
Don't think Eevee needs another one.
Farfetch'd, yes.
Minotauros sounds really cool.

I thought that all 'crap pokemon' deserves an update. Right off my mind is Farfetch'd (above), Luvdisc, Chatot.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2014
Pachirisu, the Pokemon that should have a great evolution, but doesn't, it was also my first shiny :) What about Carnivine, a very cool looking Pokemon, but he doesn't evolve. And of course, little Dunsparce, who not alot of people like because his "Stats" are bad, but I like him, he's an awesome guy that deserves and evolution, Miltank and Tauros deserve Previous Evolutions, and Lapras deserves a Previous Evolution and an Evolution.

~Wind~

Detective
Years
i want an Absol evo, not because it needs one, but because it would look awesome, also it needs a prevo, it couldnt be that strong without bieng an evo or a legendary, i mean seriously: it knows perish song, meaning it can faint an oppenent in 3 turns with one attack.

Wind

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
I really dont want any old pokemon in this generation. The band of 25 will always be in the games no matter what, but besides that no new evos, or pre-evos. Just the home regions pokemon :]

The Doctor

What!?
Years
I would like to see a Miltank/Tauros prevo. ( Pre - Evo ).
And maybe another Riolu evo?

A Ditto evolution? It cant really evolve since it doesnt learn any moves. What would it evolve into? This? :
DittoEvo.jpg

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Am I the only one thinking that there shouldn't be any new eeveelutions?

Pinsir & heracross don't really need new evolutions, I mean they already are pretty powerfull

If Mawile gets a new evolution, Sableye should get one to.
I really wanna see a tropius evo, being grass dragon
PLusle, Minun and pachirisu should get evolutions

All the other pokemon like farfetch'd shouldn't be evolving. Instead, you should just get to see a evolution screen, but the same pokemon will come out after the process. It will have a new (more dangerous looking) sprite and it's stats should go up. Maybe this should apply to Tropius aswell ...

Lexxy

sup brah?
Years
Really looking forward to a pre-evo of Tauros/Milktank. Do want a evolution of the two also, especially Tauros.

Evolution of

Stantler! [like a be festive deer, Stantler is amazing but it's given like NOOO credit]

Marowak

Rapidash

Absol [along with a cute little pre-evo; you know you guys want it!!]

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
What we need is to eliminate those non-ledgendary single forms to evolve instead of more fillers like bidoof, dunsparse and pachirisu.

Xtreme99

EVd Pokemon Colector
Years
These Pokemon need Evolutions or Pre-Evolutions
Pre Evo Kangaskhan
Pre Evo Tauros and Evo
Evo Luvdisc
Pre Evo Absol and Evo
Evo Dunsparce
Pre Evo Miltank
Evo Scizor
Pre Evo Scyther
More Eeveelutions but DEFINATELY a Flying Type
Pre Evo Carnivine
Evo Carnivine
Pre Evo Lapras
Evo Lapras
Evo Pinsir
Pre Evo Pinsir
And thats it

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
Years
I think it would be hilarious if Farfetch'd was given a really powerful evolution. Same thing with Dunsparce. Those two deserve it, after all the crap they've been through.

If Eevee is given a Flying type evolution, it BETTER be pure Flying. We need a pure flying by now. Eevee needs evolutions for every type eventually, but I can wait a few more generations for that.

Also, after we got Dusknoir last generation, Bannette needs an evolution as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back