• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! New here!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm Arubetsu, or Al if you prefer, I like Pok?mon as a child and now I have decided to play again. I like challenges and roleplaying too.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Hey Arubetsu, welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you. If you're interested in challenges then feel free to check out the Challenges section. There are a lot of interesting challenges there that you can sign up for. What challenges do you like the most? Soul Link is one of my favourites though the nuzlocke is also a classic. :D

For roleplaying, feel free to take a look at the Roleplay Theatre! Everyone there's very friendly, plus there are a lot of creative and fun roleplays there so I think you'll enjoy the section. Also, I love your avatar - Dragonite is great <3 Is Dragonite one of your favourite Pokemon? It used to be my favourite Pokemon as a child though whilst it isn't now, I still love it. I've always liked it since watching the First Movie when it delivered mail.

Bye for now! Feel free to send me a message if you want to talk or have a question. :>

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Hey Arubetsu, welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you. If you're interested in challenges then feel free to check out the Challenges section. There are a lot of interesting challenges there that you can sign up for. What challenges do you like the most? Soul Link is one of my favourites though the nuzlocke is also a classic. :D

For roleplaying, feel free to take a look at the Roleplay Theatre! Everyone there's very friendly, plus there are a lot of creative and fun roleplays there so I think you'll enjoy the section. Also, I love your avatar - Dragonite is great <3 Is Dragonite one of your favourite Pokemon? It used to be my favourite Pokemon as a child though whilst it isn't now, I still love it. I've always liked it since watching the First Movie when it delivered mail.

Bye for now! Feel free to send me a message if you want to talk or have a question. :>

Thank you!

I'm actually new in challenges but I like monotypes and nuzlockes and other challenges that involve using underrated pokemon or those that I would never use. Creating stories it's one of my passions, too.

As for Dragonite, it's one of my 1st gen favorites since it's difficult to catch and train however I like their dessign and moves and because in the pokedex it's said that Dragonite can travel around the world in one day.

Hope to see in the forums, and thanks for the welcome

Years
We're happy to have you here Arubetsu, welcome to the PokeCommunity! We have a pretty big Roleplaying community around here, feel free to go visit them over in our Roleplay Theatre. The regulars there are friendly and would gladly accept you into some open RPs. We also have a challenges section if you ever want to share your progress with us. What sort of challenges are your favorite?

Hey, if you'd ever like to share one of the stories you make, feel welcome to post one over in our Fan Fiction & Writing section. The people there would love to have new stories to read. if you ever a have a question or just want to chat, don't be afraid to shoot me a VM. Enjoy the forums! ^-^

Last edited:
Back