• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
But everybody knows Sengoku Nadeko is the final boss.
Oh, wrong show.

Though with alternative universes, that could be a thing.

Besides, it's not like Orihime has been of ANY help the last few years.
Frankly I think Kubo is trying to make us forget how powerful he said she was so he doesn't have to make the plot go around it.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Well, I'm glad you guys are keep the club alive at least somewhat, even when I should be charged with neglect. xD

Ok, so I took some time to update a couple of my Bleach related projects.
I've updated Tite Kubo's Arm Collection since the Blood War started.
I also finished a few more Battle Data Charts for captain level characters that don't have an official chart.
Spoiler:

Besides, it's not like Orihime has been of ANY help the last few years.
Frankly I think Kubo is trying to make us forget how powerful he said she was so he doesn't have to make the plot go around it.
It's just not in her nature to use her powers to their 'god-mod' level, at least offensively.

I can't help but feel a load of people will die......but Ichigo will manage to bring them all back to life when he becomes the soul king. Remember they made a big deal about the captains and stuff putting their reatsu into that magical edgeless sword. Or he'll activate the Rinnegan and Heavenly Life Technique this shiz.
He already has that, her name is Orihime.
I mean really, Soul Society is damn near unbeatable when Orihime and Unohana are on your side.

I wonder what Bambietta's "E" stands for, I'll not resort to making childish suggestions although I've got a couple.

Worst part of the fandom is mad.
Spoiler:
Now I kind of want to hear what they are. >.>
Sometimes I'm a quick witted smart-ass, other times I'm a bit slow.

Ahahahahaha, I just laugh at the fandom. :P

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 502
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Manga;
Spoiler:

Ooh. Sam, do you make those in Adobe Illustrator?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I read the first six volumes or so. I'd rather One Piece actually.
Or FT, since I already read half of it.

OH RIGHT THIS IS A BLEACH THREAD, UH, YEAH, DAT YORUICHI.
If there's one thing Kubo is, without a doubt, better at than Kishimoto, it's drawing decently attractive women.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Comparing Bleach to Naruto, Fairy Tail, Reborn, Rave Master, Yaoi Exorcist, Pokemon, Dragonball is fine but not One Piece. One Piece is in another dimension.

Don't read Fairy Tail though, it's the 2nd worst series in the world (the worst is Freezing).

And yep, Yoruichi is great, as is Halibel. Overall character design in Bleach is great, although it's a shame most of them lack any personality. Kishi does cute better though.

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga;
Spoiler:

Ooh. Sam, do you make those in Adobe Illustrator?
Spoiler:

Who's Sam? No, I use Paint.NET to make both the battle data charts and Kubo's arm collection.

Comparing Bleach to Naruto, Fairy Tail, Reborn, Rave Master, Yaoi Exorcist, Pokemon, Dragonball is fine but not One Piece. One Piece is in another dimension.

And yep, Yoruichi is great, as is Halibel. Overall character design in Bleach is great, although it's a shame most of them lack any personality. Kishi does cute better though.
*high five*
I wonder if I should restart the OP club here.

I disagree with you there, I think Bleach characters have all kinds of personality.

Last edited:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Yo.

Spoiler:

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Hey, do you guys mind if I refer to this club as "Club Keiri?"

I just have a quick request, and I'm sort of scared to go elsewhere because I don't want to spoil anything. A couple of friends and I are watching bleach, and we're on episode 50ish or something. I'm having lots of difficulty keeping track of who's in what squad and what everyone's names are. I pretty much can only remember Ichigo, Rukia, Chad, Ken, Aizen, and Ururu. Might anyone be able to create a horrid Microsoft Paint picture matching the captains to the lieutenants? Here's what I have so far.

Spoiler:

So, as you can see, I desperately need help figuring this all out. Can anyone help me?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
And Kubo has gotten ill so there won't be any chapters until he's better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Soul_Reapers_in_Bleach

That has a list of all the characters, their positions and all the background on them. There may be spoilers though.

I just picked up the divisions and stuff by watching and the stuff I didn't isn't really important.

Welcome to the group anyway.

ANnd welcome back Truality.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hey, do you guys mind if I refer to this club as "Club Keiri?"

I just have a quick request, and I'm sort of scared to go elsewhere because I don't want to spoil anything. A couple of friends and I are watching bleach, and we're on episode 50ish or something. I'm having lots of difficulty keeping track of who's in what squad and what everyone's names are. I pretty much can only remember Ichigo, Rukia, Chad, Ken, Aizen, and Ururu. Might anyone be able to create a horrid Microsoft Paint picture matching the captains to the lieutenants?
Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club! :D
I'm Zameric, owner of the club, captain of Squad 1, and Head Captain, in the club. ;p

Here's a basic list of the major characters of the 13 Court Guard Squads (a.k.a. Gotei 13) for where you are in the story...
Squad 1:Squad 2:Squad 3:Squad 4:Squad 5:Squad 6:
Squad 7:Squad 8:Squad 9:Squad 10:Squad 11:Squad 12:Squad 13:group picture of the 13 captains

group picture of the 13 lieutenants
The black haired guy in the middle is the former lieutenant of Squad 13
And Kubo has gotten ill so there won't be any chapters until he's better.
I think the angry fandom secretly poisoned him. D:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Sam is my new awesome nickname for you. Actually I just misspelled Zam as I have no idea what to call you.

Kubo is taking a week off being "sick" just to make the angry fans wait in frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back