• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Lord_Blade

Gallade
Years
  • Age 27
  • PA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2021
This hack is great and I have only had one issue so far. This issue lies within the PMGE. You see, when I try to select Blaze Black as the wanted game it claims "it is not a Pokemon file". I have changed the .sav (I use no$gba) several times each in different formats but I get this message every time. Could you please suggest a possible fix to this issue as I intend on completing the Pokedex and will need Victini to do so.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Um why haven't I found Zapdos in Chargestone Cave yet? I'm on B2F like I'm supposed to be, I've got a Lv. 45 Golduck at the head of my team and I've got a Super Repel on. SO WHY ISN'T ZAPDOS APPEARING YET!?

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Can someone help me? I just can't get it to patch for me! I don't know why it won't. the xdelta thing pops up for like half a second then disappears, but the patch isn't working.

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
I can't use the fix saving code for no$gba :( it crash the rom image everytime i reset the rom to play :( plz help me i want to play this game.
P/s: i don't like desmune :( it's too slow.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Hello
I have a Problem in Blaze black.
My Question is how can i envolve Feebas to Milotic or scyther...?
I hope you can help me.
Sry for my bad english im from german.
nice greetings :D

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Hello
I have a Problem in Blaze black.
My Question is how can i envolve Feebas to Milotic or scyther...?
I hope you can help me.
Sry for my bad english im from german.
nice greetings :D

To evolve Feebas, use a Prism Scale, you just use it.
And to evolve Scyther, have him hold a Metal Coat and level him up during day time while he's holding the Metal Coat.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 10, 2013
I too seem to be having the problem with not being able to access the menu... I've tried placing it on X instead of anything else like mentioned above, but it just won't work. It also freezed and crashed the first time I entered a battle with a wild pokemon... D: Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2012
I love the difficulty level of this game. this is how pokemon games should be got to the first gym rocking 2 level 14 pokemon thinking i was going stomp the place and then get smacked with a full team rotation battle. i love it

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Hey dranyo, i got something to ask;
Since you said we can catch all pokemon, from every gen, can we catch starters like charmander or chikortia etc.?

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2018
Hey dranyo, i got something to ask;
Since you said we can catch all pokemon, from every gen, can we catch starters like charmander or chikortia etc.?

Yes, they're found in special(shaking) grass on Route 3 and Pinwheel Forest Outside/Inside.
Route 3 Special grass - Water Starters
Pinwheel Forest Outside Special grass - Fire Starters
Pinwheel Forest Inside Special grass - Grass Starters

Btw I love this hack, it's the best hack evar!

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
how come i will decrease my stats and increase my opponent stats when i used tail whip and stuff....

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
Fantastic Hack, very good move making Serperior Dragon type, but I have one question, and the only issue I have with this hack; why isn't Milotic Dragon too? Infact I think she'd be very interesting as a Psychic/Dragon type, completely eliminating the Water type and being capable of learning all the Psychic specials, moves like Flamethrower and Thunderbolt and boosting to 600 base and being made Pseudo-Legendary.

Also, why can't Gyarados learn Fly, as he is capable of flight, and why wasn't he made Dragon too? Seems like alot of missed opportunities for some awesome stuff. Gyarados is basically the physical mirror of Milotic, they really, really should be Dragons.

Flygon/Kingdra should also be removed from the Dragon Pokémon as they are quite frankly nothing like Dragons. I also think Volcarona and Yanmega are worthy of being dual Bug/Dragon (no other Pokémon have these types).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Played this a while back and I never got to say thanks. The game was great!

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
Hi, the download link for version 3.1 seems to be linked to a suspended account. Can this be sorted out so I can download this? Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
BUMP for a working link to version 3.1 with documentation

or can someone just give me another link to it, i have looked on google but can only find old versions

Last edited:
Back