• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Nice sprite. I made some changes to fit the DS style and GBA limitations. Mostly, I tried to simplify and brighten up the sprite. Though, there was not much work to do.

Oa8cvZ4.png

- Added more saturation to wing structure to make it more vibrant.
- Simplified chest area.
- Added glow behind chest cage.
- Increase head size in order to decipher facial details.
- Simplified shading somewhat.
- Curved the tail to give it shape.

But is not much similar to the Lunaala's artwork
The head isn't bigger than the thing that it has behind its head.
And the tail isn't so thin. (according to the trailer)
But you did a better work with the chest and the colors, And I repaired the sprite:

bZbrQw.png

Now guys, choose which one of these 2 should become the "featured" sprite for "Lunaala"...

I didn't include the current "featured" one because there's a QC'd one...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
There's no need for voting, I like Kevin RDS' revised version. He took some of my changes, and made more of his own. The sprite looks NICE!

Ok then... Voting will be cancelled...

Nice. But where is backsprites for Solgaleo and Lunaala?

You're kidding right? We don't have any official art or models of the Legendaries besides their front views.

PunkPhantom is right...

Anyway, people can also submit Zygarde formes sprites and icons here and some MEs which are not yet available in the existing resource threads... But once a sprite will be released there, the one featured here will be deleted...

tiggytiggy122

ThatGamerSype
Years
Pokemon Sun and Moon GBA/DS Style Sprites

Why hello, everyone! Sype here. Earlier today, I decided to give a shot at drawing Litten, the fire-type starter for Alola, as a gba-style sprite. I seemed to have gotten it finished, and yet, it could use some touch ups. I decided to make a thread for other people who want to show their sprites of newly confirmed Pokémon as they're shown. I'm not so picky about the size, as I will admit, litten's a bit too big, however, it's cool to see Litten formatted down to GBA. I'd see we should get a group project going, here, and show what us Spriters are capable of :p.
liiten__pokemon_sun_and_moon_sugimori_pixel_art_by_tigerstar1324-da3z1bb.png

Have fun!

tiggytiggy122

ThatGamerSype
Years
Love, just love the fact that the 1st person to ever make a thread on this gets totally ignored, and all the other archives like this get the popularity. Whatever, just the way it goes, I guess. BTW, those of you who do see this, feel free to take my sprite and make any changes you need to to make it better, just don't claim it as yours. As it would seem I was the 1st person on the web to ever do this from my research, I would highly appreciate it. Also, I'm getting started on Rowlet, so feel free to make your own and post it or give me some feedback, thanks!

Years

Try not to double triple post ok? Just edit your last post with any new additions if it's been less than a day inbetween posts.

Love, just love the fact that the 1st person to ever make a thread on this gets totally ignored, and all the other archives like this get the popularity. Whatever, just the way it goes, I guess. BTW, those of you who do see this, feel free to take my sprite and make any changes you need to to make it better, just don't claim it as yours. As it would seem I was the 1st person on the web to ever do this from my research, I would highly appreciate it. Also, I'm getting started on Rowlet, so feel free to make your own and post it or give me some feedback, thanks!

I have merged your thread with the already existing Gen. 7 Pokémon GBA Sprite Repository.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Try not to double triple post ok? Just edit your last post with any new additions if it's been less than a day inbetween posts.

I have merged your thread with the already existing Gen. 7 Pokémon GBA Sprite Repository.

Ok, ya entendí :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
I redid my Litten back sprites a little.

6OdD2bd.png

And I (drastically) improved Versekr Dark's back sprites for Popplio and Rowlet. Though I feel Popplio's backsprite is smaller compared to the two starters. I might draw one from scratch. :D

4hijI4Q.png

tAa9MQu.png

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Why hello, everyone! Sype here. Earlier today, I decided to give a shot at drawing Litten, the fire-type starter for Alola, as a gba-style sprite. I seemed to have gotten it finished, and yet, it could use some touch ups. I decided to make a thread for other people who want to show their sprites of newly confirmed Pokémon as they're shown. I'm not so picky about the size, as I will admit, litten's a bit too big, however, it's cool to see Litten formatted down to GBA. I'd see we should get a group project going, here, and show what us Spriters are capable of :p.
liiten__pokemon_sun_and_moon_sugimori_pixel_art_by_tigerstar1324-da3z1bb.png

Have fun!

Now, people should choose if this sprite should replace the "featured" Litten front sprite...

Este sirve:

rh9UdZq.png

Que le cambio:

tWUZMtM.png

O this:

JyYWMf0.png

I'll be considering this for the inaugural placeholder ME sprites which I'll be asking for people's opinion first...

I redid my Litten back sprites a little.

6OdD2bd.png

And I (drastically) improved Versekr Dark's back sprites for Popplio and Rowlet. Though I feel Popplio's backsprite is smaller compared to the two starters. I might draw one from scratch. :D

4hijI4Q.png

tAa9MQu.png

Thanks for the QC! They are now posted in the OP...

Now guys, I would like to ask for your opinion about the inaugural placeholder ME sprites that I will be featuring here:

xO9bslG.png

I will post the credits once you think they deserve a spot... For now, it will only be for the front sprites since some of them doesn't have a "proper" back sprites... Thanks!

Years
Can i reequest? Please.. I search Many Website to got the Perfect forme Zygarde FrontBack Sprite.. I can't Create a Sprite.. So, Can i request Perfect Form Zygarde (Front-Back) Please..
Spoiler:

Please..

Indonesian Player.. And my name is Aditya Ramdhani.. Sorry if my English is bad

Years
This thread needs much stricter QC in my opinion. The existing sprites are very inconsistently sized and I think Mr DS's quidelines should be transferred over. If it's just because it's early days then never mind. And I wouldn't get too hung up about having people vote or offering numerous alternate sprites. This shouldn't be the place for that, you should trust your eye - if it doesn't fit, then dont accept it.

BluRose

blu rass
Years
This thread needs much stricter QC in my opinion. The existing sprites are very inconsistently sized and I think Mr DS's quidelines should be transferred over. If it's just because it's early days then never mind. And I wouldn't get too hung up about having people vote or offering numerous alternate sprites. This shouldn't be the place for that, you should trust your eye - if it doesn't fit, then dont accept it.
it would very likely be early day things <3
do we even have an official height/weight on the new starters?
either way, i'm thinking that all of them would be fine back-sprite-wise (rowlet might be a tad too large relatively), but the front sprites are a little itty-bitty too large as-is imo
i mean look
2BgdaLc.png
BxDOQ13.png

wyNBGXY.png
uNPpWH2.jpg

D3TlCRP.png
pCbG3pd.png

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Can i reequest? Please.. I search Many Website to got the Perfect forme Zygarde FrontBack Sprite.. I can't Create a Sprite.. So, Can i request Perfect Form Zygarde (Front-Back) Please..
Spoiler:

Please..

Indonesian Player.. And my name is Aditya Ramdhani.. Sorry if my English is bad

I'm sorry because I forgot to mention that requests are not allowed... Sprites here are voluntarily submitted or submissions via invitation...

We will be using the guidelines from Chaos Rush and MrDollSteak here in the near future (don't worry, I already got their permission to use them)... But for now, since we still don't have the official information with respect to the sizes of the species, I can't just implement them right away...

Inaugural sprites for every species will be accepted right away until a "better" sprite will be submitted... About the voting, that's the difference of this thread with the existing resource threads because I myself is not good in QC so I will be needing some help from others with regards to QC... But that doesn't mean that I can't look into the sprites in terms of the quality, I just need "expert's" opinions in order to avoid some conflicts...

Actually, my original plan is to make this thread AFTER the official list and info of Gen. 7 species will be released... But due to some contributors submitting their sprites to other threads like the Gen. 6 resource thread, I decided to do this right away in order to properly organize them as early as now...

it would very likely be early day things <3
do we even have an official height/weight on the new starters?
either way, i'm thinking that all of them would be fine back-sprite-wise (rowlet might be a tad too large relatively), but the front sprites are a little itty-bitty too large as-is imo
i mean look
2BgdaLc.png
BxDOQ13.png

wyNBGXY.png
uNPpWH2.jpg

D3TlCRP.png
pCbG3pd.png

You're right, usually the starters have the same frame size... Though we have to re-check the sprites after the info will be revealed just to be sure...

Back