• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I can't imagine not having a passport lol. @_@ Really comforting having it as a form of ID and being free to travel to other countries. it's unthinkable to those I know who came here to the US from other countries not to have one haha, or at least the people I've seen

Years
I don't have one because I already have a state ID/student ID which works for me like 99% of the time anyway for when I need them, so it never crossed my mind to get a passport. At least, not until I consider going overseas or something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I definitely know that I'll at least get one when I'm able to travel to another country. But I should really see about at least getting a new ID in general first lol....

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
as of a couple days ago ive been driving for a year + i am in the process of getting my passport for when i travel out of the country for spring break.

dont know why i need to have 2 ids.... im still the same man !!!!

Years
I'll have to cancel my passport to then apply for a new one after August. It's going to be emotional haha. Me and that battered old thing have been through a lot together.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Tbf the US is huge and far away from many other things. You might not really need a passport often. Whereas in Europe we cross borders all the time and some countries aren't part of Schengen or have stupid ID rules (like Sweden) so passport control happens often.

Years
Another issue I have with the idea of having a passport

Where would I store it? like my room is a mess already as is and I'm afraid it would get lost :why:

Years
Another issue I have with the idea of having a passport

Where would I store it? like my room is a mess already as is and I'm afraid it would get lost :why:

I store mine on a shelf that not much else moves from... and in a small waterproof bag because I learned that lesson the hard way. Thanks Thai thunderstorms.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I keep my passport in my bottom drawer of my dresser because I never open it anyway

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Mine's currently tucked away in a suitcase under my bed. I never really used mine back in the states but since arriving in Spain a month ago I've already had to use it a couple times. Perk of having a visa means I get discounts in a lot of places!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My old one i believe is at my moms house with my social and birth certificate in a safebox. Likely where id put my new one whenever i get it bc i am irresponsible and lose things constantly.

Years
hewwo legends. i got a passport..2 years ago? i was supposed to go to the phillipines, but wound up not being able to do so because of work stuff haha. i've still not actually used it to leave the country tho orz. Pretty sure it's in its original box somewhere :thonk:

Years
I know my dad has my SSN card and my birth certificate in a safe.

now y'all have me settled. gonna probably get a passport sometime this year z

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't have their SSN memorized. I have the last four numbers memorized because it's needed for mail-in voting, but other than that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back